Condom Depot Reviews

01/20/2017
Condom Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Condom Depot is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 404 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Condom Depot

2014 Winner

Condom Depot Rating

More About Condom Depot

Recent Reviews for Condom Depot

• Jan 16, 2017
    I don't like the changes in the website. Harder to find products then before.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The only negative sounding comment I gave said I would not recommend. That is not because I do not like condom depot, but because I do not find it something that I would discuss in casual conversation.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    While im sure the products will be great once they arrive, shipping costs accounted for over 25% of my order. Thats too high. I understand the cost of shipping is out of a merchants control. But this is my first purchase, and any subsequent purchases will affected greatly by the cost of shipping.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Excellent company that protects my privacy.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love their selection of flavored condoms, and their assortment of flavors.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great selection! Only feedback: having a picture of what each textured condom looks like would be very helpful :)
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I'm glad I can order these condoms online. I always feel so awkward buying them in store. Great experience!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Lived the pumpkin comdum from the Halloween order, that's why I reordered on here.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Quick and simple check out process. I loved how you have this ampler tin. I bought this for my fiance's and I's Wedding night/weekend and I love that we can try different kinds of condoms and see which works best for us!
    Great experience every time
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Probably will keep buying from
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    ive used this site number of times and I love the description of each condom brand the size teh length, thickness etc. It helps me in buying condoms.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    What I like about ordering through you is that when someone has a small penis it i almost impossible to find condoms that fit in a regular store, and people are too embarrassed to ask. Your website makes it really easy and I greatly appreciate it.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I love the Condom Depot.
    Only place I will ever buy condoms from 10/10
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Like the aspect of privacy I feel ( I know, it's false) ordering such a sensitive product online. It seems nice to be able to receive a package that can arrive discreetly and surprise my wife for a wonderful evening together.
    Jan 15, 2017