Condom Depot Reviews

10/23/2014
Condom Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Condom Depot is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 984 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Condom Depot

2014 Winner

Condom Depot Rating

More About Condom Depot

Recent Reviews for Condom Depot

• Oct 19, 2014
    I love how informed the staff are when it comes to the products. It is not like they are just reading a script they speak to you from the standpoint of a consumer as well.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Good prices i live to buy on this store
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I am purchasing condoms to be given out at my university at some events. I really like the clearance section since we're encouraging students to always check the expiration date anyway and this give me the option to buy more condoms at a lower price.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Site could use some modernization to the layout using LAMP software packages. The hard coding is hard to navigate at times.
    Everything went smoothly.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Fast and easy ordering and checkout. Great website.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It was a very easy and painless experience shopping at your website
    Improve website's UX
  • Oct 18, 2014
    First purchase went great, cannot wait to try the sampler.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was looking for those fancy condoms I thought you had on your site. I could not find them. I was thinking of getting some.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I prefer to use this site for this kind of product than going to any other site or any store.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Good variety, good samplers and decent pricing, free shipping over 25$ is also a killer plus. Only complaint is the 7-10 day wait
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 17, 2014
    The trojan condoms were not the exact amount and I did not trust the flimsy of the condom I did a water test on one and there was leakage plus it did not come in a box as told but a envelope. I want a refund But don't know how
  • Sep 27, 2014
    It was really easy to navigate. My favorite part was probably the reviews of all the products available for purchase. I love the pricing and the variety. I will definitely shop here for now on.
    Oct 19, 2014
    All around excellent.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Love the site, although I found filling in the information for checking out, using an iPad takes for ever. Slows down. Also froze on me once. All and all a great deal for condoms!
    Oct 17, 2014
    I highly recommend Kyng - lifestyle condoms, for those who enjoy a wider fit. I guarentee they won,t choke you down. = ]