Contacts1st.com Reviews

08/29/2016
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Aug 27, 2016
    Thank you !
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great site! Great deals! Thank you!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I have very bad experience from last month. They never called e to tell me my order was shipped nor they sent an email. My order was late and all 6 pair was of lenses broke in less than month.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Had issues with your server when I was trying to change my password and then re-order. I had to re-load your site a couple times before I could continue my order. Other than that, the re-order process was easy and efficient.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    love contacts 1st- wish min order for free shipping was a bit lower...
  • Aug 17, 2016
    The site needs an upgrade.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great product rwxieved
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Fast n no issues!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    good price. better ordering and checking out system
  • Jul 22, 2016
    love the shipping email from last order. Quick links made re-order super easy!
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I love this website. It is so easy to repurchase/ order contacts. I recommended this to a friend and she also loves this site. Thanks for making such an easy website to access and order what i need too!!!
    Aug 1, 2016
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I was very satisfied with how much less it cost here to buy contacts.
    Jul 23, 2016
    very satisfied with how fast I got my contacts.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Best place to get contacts that I have found. Good prices.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    processing fee high
  • Jun 24, 2016
    The prices do beat most competitors but the shipping and handling is a bit expensive, which I do not see why. It's not packaged in any special box, in my opinion. It's a regular cardboard box, no fillers inside to keep the product from moving. I believe S&H should be at the max. $5 dollars - but the coupons do help. I say cheaper S&H but I do buy from here often. I would buy more frequently more affordable.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 4, 2016
    As usual, filled my order quickly and correctly and I received it within the promised timeframe. My only complaint, and I realize this isn't Contacts1st.com's fault, is the USPS carrier left my Contacts1st package in a neighbor's mailbox even though the package was correctly addressed with my address.
  • Jun 1, 2016
    Your prices are going up, may be time for me to find a new online provider.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! Our everyday prices are amongst the lowest available online. If another USA based web retailer advertises a total price lower than that offered by Contacts1st.com within 10 days of purchase, you are entitled to request ... Read full response »
  • Jun 1, 2016
  • May 20, 2016
    Best prices I've seen so far, and I have literally searched online everywhere for prices, as well as coupon codes. Even with coupon codes, Contact 1st still beats the competitors price! I wish shipping wasn't so expensive.
    Jun 7, 2016