Contacts1st.com Reviews

10/20/2014
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 66 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2014.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Oct 16, 2014
    The shippingn cost was kind of high, but I saved so much on the contacts themselves it still worked out to be cheaper.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Overall very satisfied, but think shipping could be cheaper especially as contents are so small / light.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    While the prices are fantastic, I find the processing fees and shipping costs to be rather high, accounting for nearly 20% of my purchase costs. While I acknowledge the business is not of the scale of amazon, this was disheartening.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    The handling and shipping charges for my contact lens are ridiculously high. I intend to shop elsewhere because of Contacts1st.com HIGH shipping and handling charges. I like the service but will NOT pay exorbitant shipping and handling charges.

From Contacts1st.com

Hi, We are sorry that you feel this way and we are glad you have decided to share your opinion with us. Although we understand that you are upset, we can tell you that we've had to implement the processing fee because competitors have done the same. ... Read full response »
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Site seemed to be a little slow on response. Coupons could certainly be worth more valve. processing fee seems extreem.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Processing/verification took to long but other than that it was great.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I have just ordered, am yet to receive order to be able to rate the whole shopping experience with this company.

From Contacts1st.com

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We ask for your opinion prior to you receiving your order because we want to ensure that your online experience with us is a good one. Your response helps us understand how well we are doing and also gives us an idea ... Read full response »
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Always a great experience.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    this is the third order of contact lenses from this business and they are very quick and efficient.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I don't like the website design. First, it doesn't tell me who I am or that I am logged in. The only way I knew I was logged in was to scroll to the bottom of the home page and it showed "Logout" option. Second, it wasn't clear what I was supposed to click on. I like seeing "ORDER" or something like that. Instead I had to choose "Contact Lenses" but it wasn't wholly apparent that I was supposed to be clicking there to order contacts. Listing the contact brands alphabetically was OK, although I expected the A's to read top to bottom, left to right. Instead the A's read left to right, top to bottom. So I had to hunt for "Air Optix for Astigmatism" on the right when I thought it would be on the left column. I don't know how to look up past orders. It used to be so easy the last time I ordered to select previous orders to select for re-order. Anyway, I think you should make the order and re-order process much easier to find on the home page.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    difficult to assess satisfaction when I have not received my order yet!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    great service, easy navigation, very fast
  • Sep 19, 2014
    easy to use for placing orders.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I wasn't thrill with the changen on the payment options. Why now its only by PayPal?

From Contacts1st.com

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our payment options have not changed - you can still pay using your credit card. The option to place your order with paypal is an additional option. If you have trouble, please contact us at 1-888-391-7761 ... Read full response »
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great site, great prices.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great reminder to refill my contacts.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Good selection. Good prices.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Fair prices and quick delivery
  • Sep 18, 2014
    easy to use and effcient
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Easy to use diet and great prices!
    Sep 26, 2014