Contacts1st.com Reviews

04/20/2015
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2015.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Apr 19, 2015
    I'M disapointed that the free shipping is not apply
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Products offer is really good. but shipping charge is way too high. I hope the product will be great and sound.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed shipping overseas can be a bit pricey. If you would be able to have the order delivered in the US and then forwarded to your country you might be able to save on the shipping cost. If we can offer any further ... Read full response »
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I wasn't happy that I couldn't get the free or even the 9.95 shipping option probably because I'm in Alaska, it should say clearly on the website that Alaska doesn't count in those options.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any confusion. Indeed we only ship Priority Mail to Alaska. We will update your website to show all shipping restrictions. Thank you for choosing us!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Best prices on the web and easy to complete transaction. Trustworthy website.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Great company. Will order again.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    products were easy to find. simple purchase process. Great value! took less than 10 minutes for a first time visit to purchase.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    should be free shipping on orders over $75

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly appreciate your suggestion however at the moment we are only able to cover the shipping costs on orders over $149.00. We are constantly analyzing our marketing and pricing strategies and we hope to be able ... Read full response »
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I really love your services. I always get my contacts on time and with no problem. I really appreciate the email ro remind me to buy more, i always forget!!. I am really sorry you would be no longer selling acuvure advance but i already recommended you to my niece and I appreciate your services.
    Apr 15, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I order from them my contacts already 2 or three years. My contacts are special made and I had no problem with them at all. When I was ordering from other site I got contacts which were breaking and tearing after 2 days of wearing them. I have no complains from contacts from Contacts 1 st at all.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    easy to select, order and prompt deliveries each and every occasion
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Easy and affordable. Great combination
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 10, 2015
    Big selection of contact lenses, reasonable prices, fast delivery ( just dont wait until you stay with last pair, it stil takes week or so). Love it :)
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    Wonderful experience for my first time ordering my contacts! I got a great deal, and they came faster than expected! Will recommend to all my friends and family!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    They have an easy and efficient way of doing business. The orders I've submitted have arrived on time consistently. The shipping is higher than I believe should be for such a small light box.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Always a good deal with quick turnaround.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Love how easy it was to shop
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Cheap amd fast
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Coupon for $50 off was not clear that It would be for the next purchase instead of this one. Sure, it inspired me to purchase additional contacts to meet the quota, but now I'll just go to someone else even if it costs more. Not into sneaky business practices.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry if you feel the details on the voucher you have applied for were not clear enough. The voucher details state: 'Minimum purchase of 24 boxes required for coupon to apply. Limit 1 coupon/offer per order. ... Read full response »
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Very good prices for contacts
    Mar 2, 2015
    I never received an email telling me when my product was shipped
  • Feb 18, 2015
    i like there website and the fact that they save and have a re-order form all ready to go very easy site to manuver
    Mar 3, 2015