Contacts1st.com Reviews

12/21/2014
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    This is my first order from the website. We will see how long my special lens will take to be delivered
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great prices and fast shipping!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I like the pricing and how easy is to order
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Enjoy getting my contacts through them
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I like how cheap the eye contacts are. Thankyou.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Don't know anything yet, order not fulfilled.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    $9 and change for shipping and $9 and change for handling. $20 for USPS shipping is outrageous. I ship objects that are much heavier than contact lenses fairly often and I have never paid $20 for shipping. The only reason you still have my business is because you are the only company that sells my lenses online that I can find.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We do charge a processing fee on all orders and a shipping fee when your product total is not over the free shipping threshold. Even considering these fees, we guarantee our total price to be the lowest on the web. If ... Read full response »
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    This company is great and I would recommend them to everyone I know. The prices are great and ordering is easy. You get what you order in a timely manners
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    First my order got back ordered, and was told it would be an extra 5 to 9 days. I got the order 13 days after initial order to find one box of contacts were correct and the second box was a total different brand, about as far off my prescription as you can get. Called customer service, who was very courteous, with the issue. My original prescription lens is on back order again, and could take another 5 to 10 days. I am on my last lens. Hope nothing happens to it.......

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We're so sorry for the mistake. Mistakes, while they happen rarely, we will ALWAYS correct them immediately. Thank you for your patience, and once again we apologize for the one-time error. If you have further questions ... Read full response »
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Easy ordering experience.
    Dec 9, 2014
    Ordering contacts from Contacts 1st was a pleasent experience. They shipped fast. I will order from them again!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Great prices, fast shipping
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Having dealt with other online contact lens companies, Contacts 1st has been my all time favorite. The delivery time is second to none. The online ordering experience is as easy as 1-2-3. Couldn't ask for anything better
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Website and ordering is simple. Pricing is good. To bad shipping and handling wasn't free.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I have been ordering from them for a little over a year now and I am very happy with the service and prices
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have ordered contact several times from Contacts1st. The price of your contacts is very competitive. Thanks!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I enjoy their discounted rates.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Good price, but Shipping is too expensive.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We offer free shipping on all orders over $149.00. Even when the order does now qualify for free shipping, please consider our grand total price- its the best total price on the Internet and we guarantee that. Thank you ... Read full response »
  • Nov 8, 2014
    The best prices for contact lenses online!
    Nov 27, 2014
    Shipped quickly and the best prices for contacts online that I've found.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I emailed this company before I purchased from them. They were quick to respond and friendly. After I placed my order, I was not happy with the high processing cost as it was a "hidden fee". But overall, their prices were the lowest I could find on the internet for my particular lenses. I may talk to my eye doctor about recommending a less expensive toric lens that I can use to keep my costs down.
    Nov 16, 2014
    I was not happy with the outrageos handling charge.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your review. Indeed we do charge a processing fee but it is not our intention to hide it in any way during the ordering process. The fee is listed once you select your prescription and quantity you wish to order. We do not ask for any ... Read full response »
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    fast, reliable and i like how they save your order