Contacts1st.com Reviews

08/30/2015
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    My first experience did not go well initially. Took forever for product to arrive beyond 4=5 days
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I decided to try Contacts 1st. once again. Last time I had a problem with the lenses in one package as the fluid in the container the lense was in seem to burn my eye. Hoping this will not happen again
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I didn't really appreciate the processing fee.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We do charge a processing fee on all orders and a shipping fee if the order is not eligible for free shipping however we are confident our total price is the best out there. If another USA based web retailer advertises a ... Read full response »
  • Aug 15, 2015
    was very pleased to find these contacts for less
  • Aug 15, 2015
    The deals are great inn the beginning but once at check out its a rip off with the processing fee and the shipping together.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We do charge a processing fee on all order and a shipping fee if the order is not eligible for free shipping however we are confident our total price is the best out there. If another USA based web retailer advertises a ... Read full response »
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Just think the return process is ridiculous

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We at Contacts1st.com want you to be always satisfied with your order. That’s why we have return policies that adjust to a changed decision or a mistake with your prescription. Please let us know how we may assist you ... Read full response »
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This company is so easy to deal with! Love it!
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    It was super easy to find and purchase the exact contacts I was looking for!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    So far a great buying experience.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was on vacation when I realized the order would be filled. It was delayed because I had to give my Dr. name and phone number to confirm my prescription. When I gave them that information (well ahead of filling the order), I requested an address change to my vacation address. They ad 1 1/2 days to change the address and shipped the order to my home address and emailed me that they did not have time to change the address. They had time to call my doctor, confirm my prescription, and email me the results of that doctor conversation, but could not change my address on their computers before the order was filled and shipped the next day? That is why this is a bad review. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the inconvenience of having the order shipped to a different address. We are unable to pull up your order however we can assure you that if our representatives were not able to change the shipping ... Read full response »
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Easy to place order. Price is good.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Always good pricing and quick delivery. Thanks!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I was very impressed with the cost of the contacts. I haven't received them since I just submitted my order.
    Aug 9, 2015
    I am disappointed with the fact that I paid for next day shipping and I didn't get the product for 2 days. That is even not counting the weekend days.. We were planning on leaving for vacation and had to wait until the following day to go. Luckily we didn't have to worry about tickets and such that may have had to be repurchased. I honestly believe that the extra charge I had to pay for next day delivery should be refunded since I had to wait until the second day before I got the contacts.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-391-7761 or service@ Contacts1st.com so we may check on your shipment. If the delivery has been indeed delayed we will be more than happy to refund the extra ... Read full response »
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I don't agree with charging both "processing" and "shipping" fees...especially with a re-order.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed we charge a processing fee on all orders and a shipping fee for orders that would not qualify for free shipping. However our total cost is guaranteed to be the lowest. If another USA based web retailer advertises ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I really enjoyed my experience with he website and my purchases, I will be buying again
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Good price compared with other sellers. Hope the product turns out to be satisfactory.
    Jul 27, 2015
    Found what I wanted for a good price.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    So easy and so cheap. Can't beat it!
    Jul 26, 2015
    Love!
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Very good price on my contacts, I will be a lifetime customer!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The shipping and processing fees are very high - high enough that next time I might shop around before reordering
    Jul 17, 2015

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed we do charge a processing fee and a shipping fee if the order does not qualify for free shipping however we are the only company that will show you all fees and charges before you start placing the order and ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Nice and quick and easy to use. Processing fee was a bit high but felt safe with this merchant because I know some are in other countries and the price per box was the cheapest I could find so it balanced out
    Jul 14, 2015
    Low pricing fast shipping smooth transaction and my contacts were delivered in no time