Contacts1st.com Reviews

06/02/2015
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

Acceptable online business.
  • May 28, 2015
    Great Prices and an easy to use website is what brought me back for this 2nd order.
  • May 28, 2015
    I have been a customer for over a year now. Always had good service, never any problems. This time when I used my smart phone to place an order i I recieved one box of turquoise and one box of grey. I was having problems getting the darn button to change the color on the website. I would click turqoise and it would go back to grey after I scrolled to the bottom of the page. After many tries, I thought it was ok, but like I said, I recieved two different colors. Ugh. What a pain. I am disabled, have Parkinsons disease, and on very limited income. Unfortuanetly I am unable to work anymore - yes I am poor -and buying contacts is a luxury for me. Now, I had to reorder one box in the right color, and will have to find someone to drive me to the post office to mail back the other box and that's ok. But the hardest part is having to pay again, and wait for a refund for the box i am returning... which is a hardship for me. If i was running your customer service dept. and really wanted to keep my customers happy, (which is done by going above and beyond what is expected) I would had shipped the correct box out immediately, and show good faith that the other box would in fact be returned. Ok, folks, that's my two cents worth. Peace, Debra Baca
    Jun 1, 2015

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note you may always contact us if you are having any issues placing an order and we will be more than happy to place the order for you. We also recommend to always check the ... Read full response »
  • May 27, 2015
    Easy to navigate
  • May 27, 2015
    This is AWESOME!!!
  • May 26, 2015
    Great products great service
  • May 25, 2015
    Great site, will buy from here from now on!
  • May 22, 2015
    Easy to use but tried to add 2.00 discount and it would not apply as order must be over 75.00 but my order was 127.00. But not a big deal. Would have like to find a coupon.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear the discount was not applied for you. Either the products you have ordered were not eligible for any discount (there are products with an imposed minimum sale price by the manufacturer) of there was ... Read full response »
  • May 20, 2015
    Contacts1st.com is very organized and professional, and I can actually experience that the company is trying its best to satisfy its customers.
  • May 13, 2015
    Best prices around and very friendly user interface. Will do business again in the future!
  • May 12, 2015
    Great Experience, Thanks!
    May 28, 2015
    Great experience! Cheap price! All around great thanks!
  • May 10, 2015
    So cheap, i love it~
  • May 8, 2015
    Great color choices.
  • May 8, 2015
    I would order more colored contacts of I could afford it.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Got what I ordered on time
  • May 6, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    I was really happy with the pricing and the delivery process. I will definitely order again.
  • May 2, 2015
    I am very please with contacts 1st.com with my first order I was a little apprehensive ordering contact online, but they even caught an error I made when entering mr prescription vs whatmy doctors office sent. That's why I feel confident in placing this second order and have recommended the site to other contact wears.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I love your prices and the quality of the product!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    it is easy and cheap. will continue to order from this site
    May 22, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Paying shipping and handling is not right.

From Contacts1st.com

Thank you for your feedback. Please note we do offer free shipping but only on orders over $149 for the time being. Even considering these fees we still guarantee our total cost to be the lowest. If another USA based web retailer advertises a total ... Read full response »