10/19/2016 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2016. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 19, 2016
    don't slut my address out.. thank you
  • Oct 13, 2016
    I would like to see additional options in the Add drop-down.
  • Oct 1, 2016
    prices keep going up not good at all.
    Oct 15, 2016
    Worst experience dealing with any retailer ever. Numerous mistakes make on their part and numerous lies that were told as well have left an awful opinion of this company.

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for any issues you may have experienced with your order. We will gladly look into this for you to make sure that any problems that may have occurred will not happen again however we do not have any details ... Read full response »
  • Sep 28, 2016
    overall a great service!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Prescription prices are better than any local optometry office
    Oct 8, 2016
    Great Service, Fast Shipping, Supporting Email, Fair Price. You can't beat that.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Contacts1st should offer discounts to longtime/ regular customers. I can't afford buying contacts in bulk, which is where the discounts are. But I'd be more likely to recommend this site to others if I saw there being a long-term benefit to remaining loyal to the company. I literally only use this site consistently b/c it's already got my prescription information saved and I don't want to go to the hassle of resubmitting that to multiple companies.

Thank you for your feedback! We always try to keep our prices marked down and because of this the discounts available are very limited. We feel it is more honest to sell the lenses for less from the very beginning than to inflate the price only to ... Read full response »
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Super easy to purchase!
  • Sep 6, 2016
    I like the contacts I get , never have a problem.
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Thank you !
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Great site! Great deals! Thank you!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I have very bad experience from last month. They never called e to tell me my order was shipped nor they sent an email. My order was late and all 6 pair was of lenses broke in less than month.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Had issues with your server when I was trying to change my password and then re-order. I had to re-load your site a couple times before I could continue my order. Other than that, the re-order process was easy and efficient.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    love contacts 1st- wish min order for free shipping was a bit lower...
  • Aug 17, 2016
    The site needs an upgrade.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Great product rwxieved
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Fast n no issues!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    good price. better ordering and checking out system
  • Jul 22, 2016
    love the shipping email from last order. Quick links made re-order super easy!
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I love this website. It is so easy to repurchase/ order contacts. I recommended this to a friend and she also loves this site. Thanks for making such an easy website to access and order what i need too!!!
    Aug 1, 2016
  • Jul 12, 2016
    I was very satisfied with how much less it cost here to buy contacts.
    Jul 23, 2016
    very satisfied with how fast I got my contacts.