Contacts1st.com Reviews

12/25/2014
Contacts1st.com Ratings and User Reviews. Contacts1st.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 51 reviews.

Contacts1st.com Rating

More About Contacts1st.com

Recent Reviews for Contacts1st.com

• Oct 14, 2014
    While the prices are fantastic, I find the processing fees and shipping costs to be rather high, accounting for nearly 20% of my purchase costs. While I acknowledge the business is not of the scale of amazon, this was disheartening.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    The handling and shipping charges for my contact lens are ridiculously high. I intend to shop elsewhere because of Contacts1st.com HIGH shipping and handling charges. I like the service but will NOT pay exorbitant shipping and handling charges.

From Contacts1st.com

Hi, We are sorry that you feel this way and we are glad you have decided to share your opinion with us. Although we understand that you are upset, we can tell you that we've had to implement the processing fee because competitors have done the same. ... Read full response »
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Site seemed to be a little slow on response. Coupons could certainly be worth more valve. processing fee seems extreem.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I have just ordered, am yet to receive order to be able to rate the whole shopping experience with this company.

From Contacts1st.com

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We ask for your opinion prior to you receiving your order because we want to ensure that your online experience with us is a good one. Your response helps us understand how well we are doing and also gives us an idea ... Read full response »
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Always a great experience.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    this is the third order of contact lenses from this business and they are very quick and efficient.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    great service, easy navigation, very fast
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Good selection. Good prices.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Fair prices and quick delivery