CookiesKids.com Reviews

12/21/2014
CookiesKids.com Ratings and User Reviews. CookiesKids.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2172 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

CookiesKids.com Rating

More About CookiesKids.com

Recent Reviews for CookiesKids.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    The uniforms are very nice and look pretty comfortable
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great bargains on children's wardrobe!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    its a great website and its easy to access and payment is quick... no stress at all and it comes highly recommended by me.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Very nice site well come back very soon
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love the items you have for kids. They're exclusive.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    i love shopping at cookieskids just wish they had free shipping
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Well i think you guys have very great quality of Clothes from these retailers. Also your prices are just awesome. I WOULD NOT search anywhere else for my grand-baby's clothes. And would highly recommend your website..
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I have enjoy receiving my orders. The last order in the spring, came in two plastic packages. Although one had been ripped in shipping, the order was ok. I know this order will weigh quite a bit more and hope it will be shipped without any problems. Two of the items are light colored and would like the order to be fully closed without damage.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great website! I will. Definitely do more online purchases for my kids!!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Way to long of a survey. Shipping prices are absurd. Good product at reasonable price.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The site worked well. The kids apparel had a variety and styles I liked for the grand children. The prices were reasonable.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I found an item I couldn't find anywhere else, fairly proced.site was easy and helpful!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    So far it a good site...waiting to receive products
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I always like to buy from cookies know I'm in Massachusetts I do it from the Internet
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    It was my first purchase on your site and i was very pleased with my merchandice and the prices was great! I was purchasing the items to donate to the homeless children in my community. So again, thank you!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great place to shop for a single mother on a fixed income. Loved that the package arrived before Christmas. I'd highly recommend cookies kids to others.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I ordered a snow suit last year for my granddaughter and we were very pleased with the product. I've ordered a jacket earlier this month and boots with this order. The jacket has arrived and we're looking forward to getting the boots.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I reserve judgment until I see the quality of my purchases and how soon they are delivered
    Dec 21, 2014
    Too big. Sizing information said one thing and product different. Product did not look fresh and new. It looked like it had been on the shelf too long. This is first time I've used this company I will be hesitant to do so again. Looks like it came from a thrift shop.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love the low prices and its easy to check out
    Dec 20, 2014
    Very satisfied with product and prices specially how quick I received product
  • Nov 30, 2014
    it seems to have good prices, i need to see the merchandise to have a better opinion
    Dec 21, 2014
    I bought husky size boy pants, i recieved regular size with elastic on the waist, that makes the size slim not husky.