CookiesKids.com Reviews

06/30/2015
CookiesKids.com Ratings and User Reviews. CookiesKids.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1466 reviews.

CookiesKids.com Rating

More About CookiesKids.com

Recent Reviews for CookiesKids.com

• Jun 30, 2015
    Highly recommend, have recommended to friends, family, and co workers!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great website to order off of they have all kinds of varieties, to choose. from.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    This is my first time ordering from Cookies, I have fallen in love with your clothings already, and will definitely be using you in the future.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Great prices and awesome clothing
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love the deals and cheap prices
  • Jun 29, 2015
    We have purchased most of our granddaughters clothes from CookiesKids.com. Their prices and selection are unbeatable.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love cookies, they have the best quality clothes ad beautiful colors, cant beat there price.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love your site, had some issues with my last purchase but they were solved promptly. commend this site and stores all the way!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I hope clothes are as good in quality as they appear. The prices are excellent
  • Jun 28, 2015
    wish the shipping to Hawaii wasn't so high but it's the price we pay to live here.....
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The website kept freezing up saying that there was phishing going on and was being protected. It took forever to place my order. This never happens to me and I orders tons of merchandise on-line, because I have several houses under construction, 3 kids and 8 grandkids.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love it for my little girl
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the service and the quality of the clothing I purchase from cookies.
    Large variety, affordable
  • Jun 23, 2015
    cookies are good for my grandchildren for fun and in school uniforms. easy shopping.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I got everything I wanted
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Dress fit perfectly. The color and style were great.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I had items cancelled that weren't available, but were sold to me online. I also had a couple that didn't seem to be of the quality I had received in the past. Usually they are a top favorite of mine. I will give them another chance when I need to order again.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Sizes were a little off so I would recommend buying a size up
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    one of the items purchase had a snag in the stiching of the top. its too much of a hassle to return so i'd probably just donate it. although i thought the outfit was quite cute and wanted my daughter to wear it.