Cooking.com Reviews

05/25/2015
Cooking.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cooking.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 509 reviews.
Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items t... Show More Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items that can do it all: process, brew, mix, blend and toast! They have a wonderful selection of gourmet food items for giving as gifts or for serving at your next party. The recipe section is truly astounding with everything from the simplest, no-nonsense recipes to ones that will challenge the most adventurous cooks. There's a weekly menu planner to help you out when you've run out of ideas for dinner. Finally, the cook's tips include helpful advice from famous chefs, and an extensive food glossary for quick referencing.
Circle of Excellence - Cooking.com

2004 Platinum

Cooking.com Rating

More About Cooking.com

Recent Reviews for Cooking.com

• Apr 22, 2015
    right now I am still satisfied with my purchase
  • Apr 21, 2015
    It is convenient.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Oder was delivered timely as stated. I just received the merchandise last evening and have not had time to use them. They appear to be exactly what I ordered. I will try each within the next week . particular
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I like it.
    Apr 29, 2015
    My order came quickly and in perfect condition.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Finally! !! A quality kitchen mat that lives up to the information /details provided by Cooking.com. This one is a Winner
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Website was slow and cumbersome
    Apr 28, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    ordered fiesta ware place settings. One of each color. Had a little trouble ordering each of the 12 colors. Wish their was a combo setting for odering all and not have to order each setting separately. Called in for help on this. The lady was very nice.
    Apr 27, 2015
    I ordered 12 place settings of Fiesta ware in 12 different colors. Had to have help by phone to make this happen. I love the dinnerware! One problem is the "peacock" color set has a blimish on the cup. I hope Cooking.com will send me a replacement. Maybe I need to send the blimished one back, I don't know. My order ID is 21016322 and shipment ID 58019891. Looking forward to a barbeque on the pation with all the colorful dishes!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Didn't set up an account. Didn't need one more User Name and Password to remember...NOT!!!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I shopped on line and statred a cart last night but could not finish at the time. This am I got email saying you had sa ed my cart, I thought great I will finish now. Clicked on my cart said it was empty. Sarted over several times each time said empty. I looked up first item took me to picture of what I had selected, I clicked to purchase it put in different pan of hogher cost several times finally got the correct one typed 2nd item sent me to selection of 12 or more items mine was not there, did a search said not available. I had saved an ad from you from a month ago with item featured clicked on that and was able to order. More trouble than a customer should have to deal with.
    Apr 29, 2015
    I would have returned one item but I thought it said sales were final and not returnable. I guess it was my fault for not researching more. I have calphalon cookware and when I bought it many years ago elsewhere I was told mine was non stick and it has been. I wanted to replace a pan of another brand with the same style of calphalon like the ones I have. When I looked and found what I thought was the same hard anodized type I have I ordered. I was surprised at how light weight and thin it is and it has a nonstick surface that I don't think will hold up ??? Had the descriptions been better and maybe a comparison guide been provided I would have known that I have pro quality and this seems like the I just learned to cook quality. I hope it is better than I think.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    always happy with my purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love shopping Cooking.com, however today I am frustrated. I have a problem obtaining my password or changing my password. I received their email telling me how easy it is to change my password. But it does not work in my case. I even called and spoke to a customer service rep, who promised to have it resolved within 1 hour. Now it is 2 hours later and still no resolution. I ended up placing my order as a Guest, which is not my preference. Again, I love Cooking.com, but I am frustrated today.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I liked everything about the purchase except the shipping charges
    Apr 26, 2015
    I am happy with my order and it arrived right on time.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    terrific experience with cooking.com; easy to order, pay & ship; tracking info was spot on with delivery date kept; will order more as needed
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great site for people ,like me, who suffer from computer-deficet disorder. Easy to use, great to browse on a rainy day.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    The bake ware is nice and substantial and has a great non-stick surface. I love all the pieces although I haven't used the all yet.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    Products were received ahead of originally scheduled delivery, but I received no tracking email.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Excellent range of products.
    Apr 26, 2015
    I was very pleased to come across this web site. I know they carry some very high priced items, but they are high quality items. There's also a fine assortment of lower priced items that are high quality as well.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Ordered a few items and am pleased with packaging (nothing bent or broken) and receiving items quickly. Will need to complete reviews of items once they are used. So far so good with this site.