Cooking.com Reviews

12/16/2014
Cooking.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cooking.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1388 reviews.
Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items t... Show More Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items that can do it all: process, brew, mix, blend and toast! They have a wonderful selection of gourmet food items for giving as gifts or for serving at your next party. The recipe section is truly astounding with everything from the simplest, no-nonsense recipes to ones that will challenge the most adventurous cooks. There's a weekly menu planner to help you out when you've run out of ideas for dinner. Finally, the cook's tips include helpful advice from famous chefs, and an extensive food glossary for quick referencing.
Circle of Excellence - Cooking.com

2004 Platinum

Cooking.com Rating

More About Cooking.com

Recent Reviews for Cooking.com

• Dec 15, 2014
    I did not appreciate not being allowed to use the promo code that I had.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I did not understand nor could I find what the difference between Super Saver Shipping is vs. Standard Shipping? How is the tax determined on this purchase? It's very high.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I ordered this product last week, hopefully it is in stock now or a reasonable explanation if it is not and if it is not why would you not state that at time of purchase. Also some woman from your company called me to tell me that my order was cancelled, she was speaking on an antiquated phone line and I could not hear her 75% of the time, she informed me that I was breaking up. I hung up...Pulllleeeeessssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The products on Cooking.com are innovative and priced well. If the quality is as good as I expect it to be, I definitely plan to order from them again.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like the products that is backed up by the Company selling the product.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Very difficult to order more than 1 of the same item at a time. The system kept booting me out, frustrated!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am constantly irritated that you will not accept the shipping address which I provide. I do NOT live in Albuquerque!! I live in Los Ranchos, New Mexico. Do you really think I don't know where I live?? Get yourself some up to date Post Office software! You get the address on my card right - why do you keep
    I'll be back
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I bought a bread machine last year from Cooking.com. It gets used a lot in the household as we make our own bread. I was very pleased with how Cooking.com handled everything even my return(I ordered 1 to many) I recommend this site to many people.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    This is a product I haven't seen before and could not locate it locally or elsewhere on line. Until the salt arrives and is used, I don't know how satisfied I (and the recipient) will be.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    As a whole I like this company but I have had a problem with one of the products that I have purchased from them and am very disaponited in that
    easy and fast shopping
  • Dec 15, 2014
    you offer good products at a food price, your customer service is also very good.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love their items. Have many things at a reasonable price. Also , many expensive items.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I didn't like the fact that they didn't box my purchase. They mailed them in the original Calphalon boxes without any protection. Hopefully when I open the boxes the product isn't damaged.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    This was a gift for my daughter, so I can't really comment, but she hasn't used them yet, and she seemed very happy to get them.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Wonderful selection of products. Competitive pricing. Many shipping options. Excellent product descriptions and product details, including origin of products. Makes buying US items much easier. No issues with returning items and receiving credit. Love the emails with recipes and new product information in my inbox.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I had to enter my billing information twice. I added a message to be printed on the packing slip and your system lost my billing information. This needs to be fixed, or else have customers enter gift information before billing information. It is frustrating to have to enter billing twice because your system has a flaw.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I bought this product at cooking.com because I had a credit from a previous purchase, prices were fair, and there was a free shipping promo.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Great prices on the items I bought. I also love that your company paired up with Dachshund Rescue of South Florida.