Cooking.com Reviews

07/03/2015
Cooking.com Ratings and User Reviews. Cooking.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 172 reviews.
Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items t... Show More Cooking.com is a premier resource for people who cook. Their site provides you with the best shopping, recipes and cook's tips you'll find anywhere. In the way of shopping, you'll find top of the line cookware like Calphalon and All-Clad. They even stock the latest cook's tools, cookbooks that cover practically every country and taste bud, and small electrical items that can do it all: process, brew, mix, blend and toast! They have a wonderful selection of gourmet food items for giving as gifts or for serving at your next party. The recipe section is truly astounding with everything from the simplest, no-nonsense recipes to ones that will challenge the most adventurous cooks. There's a weekly menu planner to help you out when you've run out of ideas for dinner. Finally, the cook's tips include helpful advice from famous chefs, and an extensive food glossary for quick referencing.
Circle of Excellence - Cooking.com

2004 Platinum

Cooking.com Rating

More About Cooking.com

Recent Reviews for Cooking.com

• Apr 19, 2015
    I have purchased many cooking and baking tools over the past few years from this site. The items I receive are always high quality and work wonderfully. The items that I give as gifts are always met with appreciation, and I still receive comments on the quality of the items. I like the fact that there is a good selection of products, and the customer comments that appear contain very helpful facts that impact my product buying decisions. I like that any negative comments aren't hidden. The shipping is always in a reasonable timeframe.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Other than liking the ease in which to choose items...the overall experience was very pleasant.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I prefer buying online than going to a store. Do not like the crowds. Like the looks of Cooking.com and looking forward to more shopping in the future.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Easy shopping, great products.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Descriptions of merchandise make shopping so easy, almost like seeing items in a store only better!! My order arrived in three days by regular mail!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    No comments until products arrive.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Have always wanted a quality coffee maker. Hopefully I will be happy with this one.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Retreuvung email passwords should be made easier. You should be able to click onto the link.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I am never disappointed in my selection; they have met my needs and pocketbook change ($$$$)
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The overall pricing is not as competitive as other sites but when there is a sale I will buy. Also I like the recipies
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Haven"t used the items yet.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Good products
    Apr 17, 2015
    I ordered 2 boxes of tea, one box is unopened, but the other one was opened, the tab was broken, and so I counted the tea bags and 4 of the tea bags were missing. The 3 cans of pancake mix looks Ok, I did not check those, they come in tin cans.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Have always received the best and fast service with all of my orders. I plan to share my experiences with others and plan to continue to order from Cooking.com Thank you for asking...
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    I really like the product and it arrived quickly.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great place to shop for all my cooking needs!
    Apr 17, 2015
    Love your website and products.
    Apr 18, 2015
    I particularly like the curvature of the sides, it is ideal for flipping the contents of the pan.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    It is difficult to return to shopping after you have added items to your cart.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    between the check out page and my computer, there was a terrible mistake with an order placed that I had NO control over. When I tried to cancel, I was told I could not cancel it as it is being processed and to refuse the package when it is delivered. There should be a simpler way of taking care of mistakes, whether human or electronic.
    Apr 17, 2015
    After I placed my order, it changed. I tried to cancel it but there was no place to do it and start over. I emailed them and requested cancellation. They first wrote that It was being processed and could not stop it (all within 15 minutes of placing the order). Then they wrote that it was canceled and in 8 - 20 days it would be removed from my credit card.I re-ordered my original order. IN a few days I recieved the first canceled order and have never received the replacement order. I am dismayed!!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Clear website & a wide variety of items & brands.