Cosmetic America Reviews

01/20/2017
Cosmetic America Ratings and User Reviews. Cosmetic America is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 01/13/2017.
Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices. All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in o... Show More Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices. All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in origin. They are of the highest quality and there are absolutely no imitations. We encourage you to browse through our huge inventory at fantastic prices. At www.cosmeticamerica.com, we are dedicated to first rate customer care and satisfaction and we aim to please and make sure your shopping experience online is most enjoyable. Please visit our Retail location to have a first hand look at all the products we offered online.

Cosmetic America Rating

More About Cosmetic America

Recent Reviews for Cosmetic America

• Jan 13, 2017
    The only thing i didn't like is the shipping time!!I1-2 weeks is FREE but i need them sooner so i paid more for ground. 7 dollars more but I'm not sure because it didn't describe how long before i will receive it. Please let me know when to expect itl
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I usually receive my order very soon, and they are in good condition (this is the most important aspect for me). Please do not send us near-expired products! Thank you!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Love the ease of ordering online. I hate going to department stores.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    It was easy to chose, but for me is more important how fast it will be recieved.
    Jan 5, 2017
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Dependable and reasonable
  • Dec 1, 2016
    My husband used to buy La Prairie products for me at full price. I am very happy to have fund better pricing because the products are extremely expensive.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    best prices in town
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I really liked the price of cosmetic. It was very reasonable.
    Dec 4, 2016
  • Nov 15, 2016
    I always find this product here after several search online
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Easy shopping experience with the best price!
  • Nov 9, 2016
    Quick delivery. Usually a better price for my item than Amazon.
    Nov 27, 2016
    Best site to get my Shiseido Benefiance.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I love the discount prices and quality of products.
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Great product choice and prices are competitive. Service is incredible
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Oct 28, 2016
    I have purchased from them before and have been satisfied but this time they sent the wrong thing and I think I got a knockoff product. Will not order from them again