Cosmetic America Reviews

08/03/2015
Cosmetic America Ratings and User Reviews. Cosmetic America is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.
Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices. All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in o... Show More Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices. All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in origin. They are of the highest quality and there are absolutely no imitations. We encourage you to browse through our huge inventory at fantastic prices. At www.cosmeticamerica.com, we are dedicated to first rate customer care and satisfaction and we aim to please and make sure your shopping experience online is most enjoyable. Please visit our Retail location to have a first hand look at all the products we offered online.

Cosmetic America Rating

More About Cosmetic America

Recent Reviews for Cosmetic America

• Jul 31, 2015
    It's very,very comfortable, to use side Of Cosmetic America. I like that.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Coupon code provided did not work , like on Facebook did not work. Bait.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    thankyou, please send catolog by mail
  • Jul 18, 2015
    good company, good prices, , reliable
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Your site looks good and it is easy for me to follow. There is a good variety of cosmetics. I also like the fact that you see what you get.
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Has almost all the brands I like and the Prices are good
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I would recommend everyone to this site.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 8, 2015
    My only comment is that the tracking number did not work when I clicked on it. The carrier said they did not recognize the number which was a little frustrating and odd. Other than that, I am very pleased and delighted with the excellent pricing for this product.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Its a good experience shopping with nice price offers
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Easy, fast and I got just what I wanted at a better price
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I have always found Cosmetic America to be a very reputable firm. I get all of my Sisley Cosmetics from Cosmetic America. They are always sent out to me in a timely manner and they always come perfectly packaged.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    it a pleasure to have a purchase fro you
    Jul 8, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Great prices on their products.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 5, 2015
    I have been using cosmetic america. I recommend couple of my friend to buy cosmetics and they have been satisfied the experience with cosmetic america. Definately, I will use this website to by cosmetics next time too.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have had quite a lot of difficulty in online purchase at your website. I tried to purchase products many times but the computer would not accept my password or email address. I hope the problem has been fixed. Customer telephone and email response also has been slow.
    Jun 11, 2015
    Will order again if you have what I need
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love Elizabeth Arden products. I had used it for years and still not fed up with it. Its a wonderful product.
  • May 29, 2015
    I LIKE YOUR ITEMS WITH LOWEST PRICE
  • May 22, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    Cosmetic America is the Best On-line Company I order from !! Good Service and Dependable !!T
  • Apr 24, 2015
    very easy web site to use.great range of product.prices are very good.i will buy from hear again.
    May 26, 2015