Cosmetic America Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Cosmetic America Reviews

12/16/2017
Cosmetic America Ratings and User Reviews. Cosmetic America is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 16 reviews.
Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices.All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in o... Show More Since 1982, we have been a leading wholesaler/retailer of Cosmetic and Fragrances in U.S.A. Now we like to invite you to our online site of designer Cosmetics and Fragrances with a wide range of name brand cosmetics, perfumes, skincare treatments, bathes and beauty products, at very competitive prices.All our products shown on our site are authentic and genuine in origin. They are of the highest quality and there are absolutely no imitations. We encourage you to browse through our huge inventory at fantastic prices.At www.cosmeticamerica.com, we are dedicated to first rate customer care and satisfaction and we aim to please and make sure your shopping experience online is most enjoyable.Please visit our Retail location to have a first hand look at all the products we offered online.

Cosmetic America Rating