Cosmetics Now Reviews

04/27/2015
Cosmetics Now Ratings and User Reviews. Cosmetics Now is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.

Cosmetics Now Rating

More About Cosmetics Now

Recent Reviews for Cosmetics Now

• Apr 26, 2015
    Great experience. Found just what I wanted at a great price and free shipping!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    fast shipping and always arrive without breakage.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love lancaster product.. I find them on this site,, much much cheaper then ebay or amazon fast easy simple ..no question ask.... I recommended very highly
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Best products ever
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Such a great site! Great prices with no shipping. Couldn't ask for anything else.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Good Experience with website very user friendly
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This is the cheapest price EVER I found for the borghese mud mask!! I'm SO happy I stumbled upon this site!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I will purchase again
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I hope this product works for me
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Website was very user friendly and easy to maneuver from place to place. Prices very competitive and checkout was very fast and easy! Best shopping experience on web in a long time.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Happy to sample product and bought the full size as soon as I found it!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I been lookin for a product like this hope it works....
  • Apr 5, 2015
    So far good experience
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    I called all the numbers that i could find. could not talk to a person. order said I would get it in 7 -10 business days. I ordered on april 1 st. and received it on the 16 th.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I found this product on several sights. Free shipping drew me to choose cosmetics now
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    My department store for cosmetics and health care, I believe if you buy in this store you will again!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    thank you.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    The products I order were good, but took almost two weeks to get my order and USPS did not update the status of the delivery. When I sent the email to the customer service asking about the delivery, I did not get the email back until the next day and there was no further information provided other than asking me to wait patiently. I am hoping the cosmetics now service will improve before I can recommend it to my friends.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    The products I ordered were processed and delivered in a timely manner and met my expectations. I recommend this website to anyone looking to purchase skincare products and/or fragrances without the hassle of dealing with department stores.