Costume Discounters Reviews

04/23/2015
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 194 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2015.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Apr 23, 2015
    I am excited to get these costumes for my students to use in a skit. The selection was great and the check out process was easy.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    When offering promotions, I would suggest stating sale items instead of clearance items. I purchased a costume that was not on clearance, but it was on sale and the promotion did not apply. I thought it should have applied, because it only stated clearance items as an exclusion. It was misleading.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Last week I ordered 7 children's Bible costumes to be used in teaching Vacation Bible School in June. The costumes are very well-made and perfect for acting out Bible scenes. Therefore, I just ordered more costumes to complete my set for the plays my first graders will be acting out.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Easy shopping! Would purchase again from this site!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Good selection just needed more plus size costumes please!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    same costume as the merchant I have purchased from before for 1/2 price
  • Apr 13, 2015
    easy ordering process.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Very pretty, my daughter loved it!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I will be teaching first graders Vacation Bible School in June and would like to have costumes for students to act out the lesson each of the five days.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Quick and easy and had everything i need
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Fantastic variety and price!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    The images don't enlarge well to see details. There is not a real clear description of products. There is a promo code offered but no where to enter it. Nice selection. Decent prices.
    Apr 15, 2015
    Costume is really cute and arrived very timely. The hat, however is just ugly and not as pictured. There were some details of the costume that were not well made and since this was theme wear for a pageant I had to re-do or alter them. If this is kust a halloween or dress'up costume it's fine and really cute.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Costumes are a gift and hope they fit...but if everything goes as smoothly as the order I'm sure the exchange would also meet my expectations
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Love this site!!!!
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Easy. I don't have to use Paypal which is a pain in the butt.
    Apr 15, 2015
    I am very pleased with the condition of my costume. It fits well. Great customer service.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    the price was ggod but the first ad showed it several dollars lower $18 vs $22
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    All very good except...... I was interested in the adult Josepn costume, and indeed ended up ordering it. But when I clicked on the SIZE bar, it displayed only children's sizes. That was almost a showstopper for me. But I went back and re-read the description and it said ADULT. But I suggest you spiffy up that size display.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I searched a lot of websites looking for a 70's dress. Costume discounter by far had the best choices.
    Apr 9, 2015
    The size chart is wrong. I ordered a medium and it was way too big. I had to have it altered.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    More true to size and more larger sizes would be great. I found a lot of 'Out of Stock' Is there a time limit as to when more stock is available? I would buy more if I could get size up to 24 - 26 as past produces are too small in bust area. I am a children entertainer and I like changing costumes around.
    Apr 9, 2015
    I would like to see more larger sizes made available and more true to size. More adult costumes to follow Disney range just like what in kids selection.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I HAD PROBLEMS CHECKING OUT AS THE PROVINCES DID NOT COME UP AS AN OPTION IN THE INFORMATION SECTION UNTIL I SWITCHED BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN US AND CANADA.
    Apr 21, 2015
    I thought the Mike the Knight shield and sword were poor in quality.