Costume Discounters Reviews

10/24/2014
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1065 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Oct 24, 2014
    They have a great selection of costumes, great communication as to when my order is being processed, immediate shipment of my orders. Extremely happy with their service, they saved the day for Halloween for me. I ordered another costume from a competitor a month ago and it still hasn't shipped.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    We do like to shop your store, but when we are late in ordering(I know we are), it would be nice to offer the same low shipping charge($7.99) as you do for orders that are $50-75 . They are always so high when the order needs to get to our address in a hurry!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Found what we needed right away.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I order my son's Halloween Costumes from here every year that I can't find what he wants locally or the local retail prices are higher. (including shipping)
  • Oct 24, 2014
    The Promo code did not see to give me the promo code discount...
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have made purchases from Costume Discounters before and continue to come back every Halloween for my children. The prices are hard to beat and the deals they give are good also.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    The coupon code I tried to use that was supposed to give free 2 day shipping didn't work... so that was a bit disappointing. However, I was able to find one that did work... wasn't as good as the other, but it still took a bit off the final price. Overall I was pleased with my transaction. Hoping the items arrive in good condition and are worth the price paid.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great experience and good prices
  • Oct 24, 2014
    It was easy to navigate and very straight forward. I like that you only had to spend $20 to get 15% off. and the promo code was easy to apply. I compared the prices through Google, and your website had the cheapest price for my item without compromising the quality. I just hope that the product quality is as good as it looks in the picture.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    The original costume I ordered was sized nothing like it appears in the image online. Most of the accessories were impressive for their price, while the cane I ordered was incredibly short.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great customer service on phone with shelly, I am excited to get my costume thank you
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am always pleased with my costumes! My kids love it! We won't go anywhere else.
    Loved the variety
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This is my 2nd purchase from your site in the past year and last time was extremely impressed with the quality of the items and how quickly i received them.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    Great experience all around!!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    It was so low cut could not wear it/ Not like picture but who knows.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    The costume itself is very nice and soft. The only complaint I have is that the feathers that are used on the wrists and ankles (to look like fur) are falling off in little bits at a time. My granddaughter has only tried it on to make sure it fits and little pieces of the black feathers were found on the ground and wherever she walked. I don't think I would purchase another costume similar to this type the next time. Considering it is a $30 costume, that part is a little diappointing
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I ordered two costumes. One was a child's costume with wig and the other was a men's costume with shield. The shield was damaged in shipping. When I looked up the return information online it turns out I would have to pay shipping to return the damaged item. I bought a men's costume from the same company last year and was quite happy. I was happy with all costumes this year with exception of the damaged shield. Due to the poor return policy, I will never order from this company again.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    They have a huge selection of Costco and the best skeleton one by far👍
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    Very disappointed in product.