Costume Discounters Reviews

08/31/2015
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Aug 31, 2015
    Large variety of costumes and great prices
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have been looking for a Max costume for my son's 1st birthday and I saw one at pottery barn but it was close to $100 which wasn't worth it then I found this one and it's exactly what I was looking for and very affordable
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Only issue I had was checking out. Was possibly because I was using Firefox for my browser. I switched to Google Chrome (suggested by your on-line chat) and everything went smoothly there.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Hard to complete order on mobile devices
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Thank you costume discounters for having a great variety of popular costumes for all ages. I appreciate doing business with you and will be telling my friends about your awesome prices and selections. I'll be making a 3rd order in 2 weeks. Keep up the great website.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    will be looking to order again in the future
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Loved that I was able to get my kids costumes a lot cheaper here than any other place.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great selection - really liked the up front discounting. The site had some slow loading issues but otherwise fine. Shipping options were limited and actually had more expensive options arriving later that economy.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I was very impressed with the selection and great prices.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I love the fact you show video of the product!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have placed my order from a very good website and waiting for arrival so can not comment until my order has arrived
  • Aug 29, 2015
    the site was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I have ordered two other times from Costume Discounters, that is the main reason I used them again. I just wish I could get the order quicker.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love your offerings, but the shipping prices are always crazy expensive to Australia... even so, the price of your deal is always cheaper than Australian sourced equivalents.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I called customer service about 10 day ago to ask if they discounted for Make A Wish and was told that someone would call me back, never happened. I called again today and asked if there was someone I could speak to and was told no. I purchased this mermaid costume for a Make A Wish reveal surprise for a 4 year old child with cancer. I have a limited budget for her reveal party and was hoping for a chartable discount. Due to time constraints I had to purchase the item "over budget" yet knowing the child will be thrilled when she sees Ariel.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    After doing my research I decided to try Costume Discounters - what convinced me was not only the lowest/matched price, but the free returns should you need a different size! It's so hard to buy online and be confident that what you buy will actually fit, especially when buying for a four year old. The website was user friend and easy to navigate, and it automatically applied the discount! Loved everything about it so far, can't wait to get the costume in!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great place to get all your costume needs. Have ordered here before and have been very satisfied with the quality and prices.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    My overall experience of ordering from this site was a good one. Everything is clear, straightforward and simple.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The only complaint is the website had multiple errors, it would take awhile to load and sometimes just give me an error completely.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great site. Fast and secure.
    Aug 31, 2015