Costume Discounters Reviews

12/17/2014
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1207 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Dec 16, 2014
    I have purchased from them several times and like what I get
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good experiance when I called on the phone.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love the variety of costumes and they seem to arrive quickly. I will be back!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    love this site deliveries are on time
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The free shipping criteria was not clearly stated before purchasing the costume. I would be nice if the $70 requirement was stated up front.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Was very pleased with the variety of selections and sizes.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am teacher and use your site to collect costumes for our class play. I would like to see you offer separates such as different type hats.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great place to shop for the kids
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The discount code on the website did NOT work
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Your ordering process was very cumbersome because every time I clicked on "continue shopping" it took me back to the beginning instead of the class of items I was ordering from. Also, it took several rounds to get the free shipping applied.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    hope I get it before xmas
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Once I selected my item, clicking on the checkout button took me to the home page on multiple attempts.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    there was a code to apply for no charge for shipping over $70.00 dollars and this was not carried out on the bill; plus 15% off on items that was not applied, so the add at the top before you buy items is a lie, it was not applied in either instance on my order. I did like what I bought, but my choices were limited because of so many "out of stock" items.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I'd rather comment after I receive the product so I can rate delivery time and quality of the product.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Easy buying Expirence , product was delivered on time and as expected. Will buy from Costume Discounters again!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I put a call into the store itself and had a wonderful experience with a female worker who answered all my questions, and suggested packing information. She was so very helpful...
    Dec 15, 2014
    Ordering was understandable, delivery fast, and to return was easy and great to print lable right from home. Prices well, and love the free s/h and discounts too.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Your site is so poorly written I had to call customer service. Your "size" statements don't match your size help screens. So, if your site is so bad why did I buy from it? Because there was enough support that I finally was able to get the information about the products that I needed. I would not have my job if my user experience was as bad as yours.
    Dec 14, 2014
    I have two complaints - 1. The Santa suit did NOT have belt loops on the jacket, even though the packaging indicated it should have belt loops. 2. With the wig on the hat doesn't fit. Other than that the package arrived two days earlier than I expected. All items were in there and w/o damage.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I need to play Mrs. Claus next Tuesday, Dec. 9, at the library, for a children's program. Hope wig gets here in time as the one at the library is too small!!! The wig I ordered looks perfect for the role ...
    Dec 14, 2014
    the children for whom I played Mrs. Clause were delighted and the wig was highly appropriate for the role I played. thanks!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I found it reasonable but a little deciving, as I understood free shipping, ended costing me more for shipping, so if i could cancel i would, we are on a fixed income, so having to pay shipping made it more expensive
    Dec 14, 2014
    Custume designers are fine, what I was looking for. But as i explained to them said free shipping beside product, then charged me 7.99, That was the bummer, as i could've got same item elsewhere with cheaper shipping!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Variety seemed good. Pricing very good. Shipping and Quality TBD. Conversion for pricing should have been available at time of selection instead of at the end. First time purchaser; would have liked a promo code to use. Time will tell with regards to shipping and item being shipped if the quality is good, etc.
    Dec 14, 2014
    First time ever using your company. Extremely easy to use website, ordering very customer friendly and fast, fast delivery. Quality of costume was very good. Extremely pleased!