Costume Discounters Reviews

08/27/2016
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 209 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Aug 27, 2016
    Great choices. Great prices.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    My daughter found the perfect bee costume, thanks!
    It's a good selection
  • Aug 27, 2016
    very satisfied with all the costumes I have ordered in the past couple years
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Hopefully what I ordered meets my expectations
    many unique items
  • Aug 26, 2016
    it was difficult to make a change to the quantity field. I am glad i double checked it or i would have over bought!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Overall easy online experience. Interested to see the quality of the costume itself.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Haven't received product yet, this was just the order.
    beat amazon pricing
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I tried to have the costumes shipped directly to me, however, the site kept telling me it wouldn't ship to my address. I was able to ship to my parents just up the road from me. And I kept trying to use my paypal account for these purchases and it kept telling me there was problem there too. So I just used my credit card. No harm, just annoying.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great site with awesome options for adult and kids costumes
  • Aug 25, 2016
    prices are pretty fair i hope my son likes it.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I was recommended to the site when I good a specific costume my infant daughter. I typically by from another online merchant but I loved the price of this product versus the price on the other site. I am hesitant about shipping but optimistic and looking forward to the arrival
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I'll know for sure, how happy we are when the product arrives, but the process thus far, has been wonderful! Thanks!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    A few differences(gloves and footies) brought the price down to my affordability. I can always create the extras.
    very SIMPLE AND USER FRIENDLY WEBSITE
  • Aug 17, 2016
    was disappointed I did not qualify for free shipping with my order over 75.00
    Aug 26, 2016
    Always satisfied with products and delivery
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Never purchase costumes online but was surprised. They were fast and the item was extactly what I was looking for. I bought something online for a retail change over 10 plus days and they are huge, Costume Discounters blew them away. Looking forward to doing more business with them.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I love costume discounters! They have a variety of costumes in every category at prices that can't be beat. I will definitely order from costume discounters again.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Very satisfied with the items I purchased from costume discounters. Will definitely purchase from costume discounters again.