Costume Discounters Reviews

06/29/2015
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2015.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Jun 25, 2015
    It was so easy and affordable to order that I had to submit ANOTHER order. 'Im working on a commercial where I need 20 clown costumes. I wish you had more options. Thank you for shipping my order(s) so quickly. Hope to get my orders within the next 3-5 days. ALOHA!!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    When I placed the first order I saw a second charge on my acct. but I called and the rep was able to take care of itI and seemed competent. I had to place order a second time because the shipping address was incorrect. Not sure if it was my error, but again I called & the rep was very helpful. Also, your website is very intuitive & efficient. I hope the end result is as good as my experience thusfar!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have not received and email receipt or confirmation for my order.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I was looking for an Elvis cape and you were the first to come up on google. You had a great selection and a coupon code! Thanks so much
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I was disappointed as the website indicated that postage was free for order over $70, the site automatically included the discount code for this promotion but when I came to the checkout it ignored this and I was forced to select which shipping option. Apart from this the shopping experience was excellent.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Everything was fine
  • Jun 18, 2015
    The item I recieved was not the item pictured on the site, or on the packaging. Very dissapointed.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Hoping this will arrive tomorrow as promised. If it does not, my survey answers would be less favorable.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Nice and easy, budget friendly
  • Jun 17, 2015
    The sight is very easy to use. There are many good discount priced items. The customer service is very good.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    They had the costume I had been desperately searching for at half the cost of other sites!!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have not purchased or used your items before but I'm excited to see what they're going to be like. I loved your website and thought it offered a wide selection of items and it was very well organized. I'm hoping my items are shipped promptly as I need them for Saturday, otherwise I'll be returning them. Also, it would have been nice to offer a discount on my shipping since I upgraded it because it was supposed to be free due to my order total being higher. I felt like I could have got the ground amount credited. Anyway, I will be ordering again and recommending your site if the quality and service ends good.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Great costumes..Good quality!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I believe when you are out of stock you should be getting new tock I have gone to this site for many months and still out of stock for what I want sooo I have adjust a size from large to small
  • Jun 5, 2015
    The website was slow when I would add an item to the cart and then try to continue shopping. I stopped looking for accessories because it kept hanging on me.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Haven't received my purchase yet what's going on?! It was needed for June 28th if not here by then keep it and return my money thank you
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 12, 2015
    The shipping is too expensive. I thought I was paying for FedEx next day, but it arrived via post office. The post office has a flat shipping of $5, but I paid much more than that. I accidently forgot to order an item so I had to order this $7.00 item seperately. I called to see if they could combine my order so I ddin't have to pay twice for shipping. Because I used PayPal they couldn't. That wasn't good. The costume arrived, it is too big and very cheap. I've returned everything, I'll comment after I receive my refund.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I ordered the size that said would be accurate for my 5 year old and it would not even fit my two year old. Was very dissappointing and the return only gave me half my money back. What a rip off.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I was happy with you the first time I ordered from you. But this time I'm really disappointed with the whole payment process it would just be easier if you could do debit. That way us single moms could get costumes and things from you, because you know most single moms cant get credit cards and prepaid ones suck because we cant get the amount we need. So thanx for listening and hope you can try and accommodate us single moms out here looking for some help.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Oct 14, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    My costume did not arrive. the postcode was incorrect on the address (admittedly my fault) and the item was presumably returned to Costume Discounters. I have not had any response saying it was returned or refunded. so all in all I am out of pocket approx. $70