Costume Discounters Reviews

09/01/2014
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 81 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

• Sep 1, 2014
    shipping a bit steep but otherwise good experience
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised to find such a great variety of quality costumes and accessories at reasonable prices.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Awesome very easy to navigate and make selections. Thanks
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I bought a Elvis jumpsuit from you last year and it was a hit at the show I perfrom at, this year we are going Country so that is why the Hors'in around costume
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sad that you do not ship to Switzerland. I had to find somebody who will send me the costumes from America.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Im Truly pleased with my purchases, within a week I received my order and im back a week later with. This new order. Im now a member because their prices and customer service is unbeatable. I usually went to party stores but that faithful night browsing the web I found Costume Discounters I was sold!!!! I found exactly what I was searching for at a amazing price!!! Very professional, very manerly and helpful. Thank you all for getting me ready for my party :) lol they helped me get dressed.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Check out was a pain in the neck and shipping charges are too much.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I would recommand it to all my friends.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I really like this store. Reps will even give you more info. over phone. Ease of ordering on-line-no going out shopping from store to store. Great prices.Good coupons/discounts.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I like that the costumes are offered at a cheaper price, but I would like to see a bit more of design to the web page.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    good experience would have liked a few more selections but over all very gooid
  • Aug 31, 2014
    good value for what I am looking for
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Good products a great prices.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I have a son "NATHAN" he loves Elvis I was so happy to find him a costumn on your sight for his Birthday, I know he will be so surprised when he opens his gift, Nathan has Downs Syndrome :) thanks !
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I always send costumes to my grandchildren in Sweden. It is so easy to shop your site and they are always thrilled.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Promo code supplied on costumeshalloween.ca (CAN100) for free shipping did not work. I found it really confusing as to whether prices were in Cdn or US dollars - for example, the one costume showed the discounted price as $27.99, but in my cart (after the D20 promo), it showed as $34.99.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Shipping charges are somewhat high.
    Love the costume!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Nice selection good quality costumes
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I really like it the badge that goes on the hat the pin is not on it broke and I need to figure out how to get it attached !Great service ect nice product !