Costume Discounters Reviews

09/30/2014
Costume Discounters Ratings and User Reviews. Costume Discounters is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 457 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

Costume Discounters Rating

More About Costume Discounters

Recent Reviews for Costume Discounters

Great deals with coupons
  • Sep 29, 2014
    shipping and tax very high good discount using code
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Thought the shipping was for free till it came time to pay.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Hopefully what I have ordered is what I will receive. It is a big chance ordering from overseas but I am confident you will follow through.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Order costumes regularly, and think it's a good value for the money. The website is well-organized, and there is a wide variety of costumes. Checkout is a breeze, and very clear.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    You had what I wanted in stock. Other companies did not.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Easy and straightforward website to use. Prices very competitive compared to other places. Very pleased with my purchase.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I normally make 1 - 2 purchases every year and have been very satisfied with the shopping experience. Keep up the good work!
    more toddler costumes
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Product was priced correctly and very easy to order
  • Sep 29, 2014
    have more toddler costumes....
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I'm very happy with the costume I found with costume discounters looking forward to find a costume for my youngest son and myself and partner :)
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Costume Discounters have a wide range of costumes for Men at exception prices will be purchasing my next Halloween costume from costume Discounters!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like that you put honest reviews about the costumes on the site, and the size info - eg: fits small etc. Unfortunately I do not like the high shipping charges.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Nice site... Easy to navigate and checkout!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    i'm very anxious to see this product. there are so many negative comments from customers buying products on line. i hope that this one is as represented.
    REALLY wanted adult Sexy Cheshire Cat
    Quick and easy
  • Sep 29, 2014
    costume discounters always has a great selection of costumes to choose from, and always has promotional deals to offer their customers. enjoy browsing your website. Never disappointed. Thank You
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the rate of delivery and quality of products from this company.