Costume SuperCenter Reviews

12/21/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2318 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Dec 21, 2014
    The advertised promo code did not work
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Twice I had to call the sutomer sercvice department. Both times I spoke with really nice, helpful, polite people who really did a great job.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I say I'm satisfied with everything but I have not yet received the product - only ordered it. I cannot say if it is nice or fits true to size or other things - but the selection offered at this site and the ease of ordering was very pleasant.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was desperately needing an item for a grandchild for Christmas. It was unavailable in the few stores that carry it. I am so thankful to find the Batman Costume he wanted on your site. I was amazed at the ease of purchasing on the site. It was simple and fast. Thanks for coming to the rescue! Also, thanks for the discount!
    Where can I order a Trisent for the Neptune Costume
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Overall good great experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great site. Thank you!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    nice site as with all sites have difficulty finding tween sizes need more xl kids or xs adults
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Went pretty smooth and had an easy time finding the costumes i'm gonna use to help my friend cosplay. Thanks
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The purchasing was relatively easy, my only issue was that I would have liked see is for your website to offer a mobile app.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Dissappointed that I checked the box saying bill to and ship to were the same and I had to fill out all the infomation again. Most programs just copy and paste it for you if it is the same.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Horrible and the rudest woman in customer service I have ever dealt with. For that reason I will never shop at this website again and posted on social media to avoid as well.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I've ordered items from this company on several occasions and have been very satisfied
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Very pleased with Costume SuperCenter!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    This was an excellent experience for me. I will be ordering from here again. Thanks for everything.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was satisfied overall with my experience
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Nice diversity, easy to move through the site. I hope delivery is what they indicate - it is critical it arrive by the 12th as indicated.
    Dec 20, 2014
    My order was to a remote location and the delivery was perfectly on time which I greatly appreciate!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great amount of costumes to choose from. Awesome quality. Delivery quick and on time. Would definitely recommend.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    This is a pain in my ass.
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was expecting the fabric to be a little more to it, it's pretty thin.