Costume SuperCenter Reviews

11/26/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2706 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Nov 26, 2014
    Very helpful and fast to reply. Thank you!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I was very happy with the ease and the options of this site. However, all of my answers are going to change if i do not have the costumes by Monday. I need them on the 2nd for a Christmas Play and paid the extra 25. for overnight shipping and unfortunatly tomorrow is Thanksgiving so it looks like Monday is overnight even though it is only Wednesday??? That is a little confusing, but as long as I get the package, you were the only store with both of the donkey costumes in the same place and the small 15% discount on one of the costumes makes it feel like there was a little savings.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    i really like your costumes cause i love to have christmas with kids and have fun
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Had some difficulty switching between costume and party supplies
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Experience was satisfactory over all, had to call for more info on sizes as there was a size chart but found out from your tech that it is a standard size 40-48, item 23360. Aside from that, process was smooth. Thank you.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    its cheaper then party city and ebay
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Will let you know when I try these items on and compare to replacements.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    seems like a very good site...this is the fist time I have visited it
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Included in my order was a Santa Bell. The site did not mention the size of the bell. It should. Customer service was also unable to help me. The detail and description was brief, not detailed enough and made it hard to buy items because i had to assume whether items were what i wanted or needed. Items listed need more information and detail.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I received my order the next business day! I thought this was wonderful since they are for a Christmas parade. I had no problems with the costumes or the order!! Very pleased and will order again. Thank you,
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Can't wait to surprise my grandson, just as we did his father.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Easy to use let's see how the quality of their merchandise holds up
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I like that it gives me options to choose from and a good discription of the product
  • Nov 24, 2014
    This was the first time that I've used this site. I am hopeful that all goes well so I can access Costume SuperCenter again.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    would not accept the promo code FUN4193 - disappointing!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    second time using them very good very satisfied
    Nov 26, 2014
    This is the third costume I purchased All were great quality at a good price delivery was also good. Last one there was an add for free delivery the day after I purchased (and paid) for delivery. After contacting the customer service they refunded without any issues my 7.99. I would and have highly recommend costume super center...
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 26, 2014
    We talked with customer service before purchasing and they helped with questions we had on color and size. It was a Mrs. Claus outfit and the children we saw were delited with Mrs. Claus!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Easy to find, and easy to understand. Good prices.
    Nov 24, 2014
    The fit was good, and all the order was there. The price was better than other places ,and I was pleased with what I got.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Great difficulty at Checkout. It kept coming up with Error but not telling me why. Finally I clicked on the shipping button that automatically had a black dot in it and that must have been the trigger for approval. I had assumed that as it had a black dot in it that was what was chosen. I have actually tried this site for several days before finally doing the right thing by clicking on the black dot that was already there.
    Nov 25, 2014
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Very good selection and sizes very impressed will use again
    Nov 25, 2014