Costume SuperCenter Reviews

07/28/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 237 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Jul 28, 2014
    it was easy fast and had what i was looking for the other store was out of stock they have everything you need
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The prices were very good. I liked the party kit because it was a very good deal. The only thing I didn't like was it was not as easy as some other sites to navigate from a specific product description to the list of similar products.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great variety,user friendly, the only dissapointment is that the costume I really like is on back order
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The free shipping on orders over $70 was misleading. I spent $71 but didn't get free shipping, I guess because I didn't buy a costume over $20. Other than that, good prices.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    This is a wonderful store to get everything you need at a great price. They had great deals and I felt like I spent my money very wisely.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Its very secure and very good costumes
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Love that you had what I was looking for at such a great price!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    awesome!!! great range - great prices - shame about the cost of postage, but not an issue with costume center that is just freight in general - best range on the market of what I was looking for - purchased from Australia - this was the best selection in one place I could find from around the world!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I searched your site for Mashems but the search result did not give me what I was looking for. When I googled Mashems your site came up with what I was looking for - both My Little Pony and Avengers. Your search doesn't seem to be picking up important key words.I saw the 20% discount on costumes over $20. I purchased Elsa for my 4 YO and Olaf for my 2 1/2 YO - they are extremely excited! Your prices were the best I could find online - I googled to confirm!!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    It was hard to find the costume that I was looking for.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Great item, fast shipping and great value.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I really wanted a female clown outfit with a tutu tights or a animal costume as a squirrel, there is a limit
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Large variety of costumes but wish more were available year round and not just closer to halloween.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I think this site has the most creative costumes I have seen and my grandson just loves it. He is 8 and can maneuver all over this site with ease.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    No complaints about the ordering process. I ordered licensed Disney products so I expect the merchandise to be as expected.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Easy to navigate webpage, with a good variety of costumes at reasonable prices.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I enjoy the ease of purchase. They have a great selection. I rated them an 8 only because I have three kids to dress up. I wish they had a theme section where you could purchase all three at one time.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Site had great costume descriptions and pictures. Reviews were very favorable.
    Jul 25, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Great variety of products and super customer support!