Costume SuperCenter Reviews

08/26/2015
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Aug 26, 2015
    i remember it kept doing this last year, it kept deleting my items in the cart very frustrating
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This is the fourth costume I've purchased from your company and I always get raves from my friends.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Easiest way to purchase costumes since the selection is amazing. Great prices and love the return policy for exchanging sizes, even though I have been lucky enough not to use it yet. I recommend Costume SuperCenter to all my friends.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    will wait until order arrives
  • Aug 26, 2015
    This site is really awesome. You get what your are looking for. I recommend this site to everyone. Plus prices are really affordable. Would definitely be shopping here again.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Costume SuperCenter is always fabulous! I have always been happy with our purchases. (I purchase for a theatre department.) I share the web address when I teach costuming classes at conferences. Customer service is stellar as well. The discounts that are frequently offered help to stretch our costuming budget.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very Pleased with prices and ease of use.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I almost always have the best-ever costume from this catalogue! Fast, efficient service--but, extraordinary style!
    Costumes are always fun!
    HAVE A GREAT SELECTION AT GOOD PRICES
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Free shipping would have been nice, other than that the shopping experience was good. Hoping the product quality is as nice as everything else was.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    many items were out of stock. the checkout process related shipping was free, but defaulted to expedited shipping which instituted a shipping charge. Had to wait for program to reboot to get the free shipping that was advertised.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Love the variety and the clearance options.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Everything ok, but is a little expensive, I remember before was cheaper
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    The quality could have been better.The skirt looked longer and less see through in photo. The fit was a little snug but I made it work.
    Aug 26, 2015
    really disappointed with the quality of the products - there were holes in the fabric - there was supposed to be lace around the bottom of the slip there was none. the fur on the costume itself was really cheap and just didn't fit well at all.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Pleased with ease of purchase. Liked the look of the costume, seemed good value and looked authentic. Appreciated discount. Will review once I have received it.
    Aug 25, 2015
    All was fine except the product. The costume looks great, but it actually hurts to have it on for any length of time as the thread used to stitch the outfit (is it plastic or what?) is sharp at some of the seams and leaves a red mark making it very uncomfortable to wear. Also, the hat looks great too, but, will not stay on top of my head, the netting catches on the fabric of the dress not allowing the hat to stay on. Do not have the time to return and may try to see if I can tape something over the seams and sew in a ribbon on the hat if I have a chance to even do any of that... I was hoping it would feel as good as the costume looked. Lastly, the front of the outfit looks great, but, if you have any fat at all across your back, it is not very flattering; shows the fat back bacon and I am a marathoner who is not really even over weight!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I would have given them all 10's but my costume came tor, when I contacted customer service the first time I thought it was handled but I called back and the issue was not resolved I spoke to another rep and she fixed everything. I got my new costume which I love by the way. So if the first rep did what she said what she was going to do t would be all 10"s. So please follow thru!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love it I do princess parties and super hero parties and I get all my costumes froherem here
    Aug 24, 2015