Costume SuperCenter Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Costume SuperCenter Reviews

01/23/2018
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 373 reviews.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

10/10 would and will recommend
    Oct 30, 2017
    The costume I ordered was the largest oe from the site but was very tight and I am not a very big person, it ripped at the crotch when I tried to bend over and I could not sit down without the collar choking me.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    It was great and the best deals I have seen.
    Oct 30, 2017
    It came a little scratched but it was exactly what I had paid for.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Great selection, quickly found a costume my daughter loved.
    Oct 30, 2017
    Costume was well made and arrived on time.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    My kids found the site and liked the costumes, reasonable prices, but I wish the shipping was included.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I thought the prices were great and I liked the various shipping options.
    Oct 30, 2017
    I liked the fast delivery and the availability of the product. I was a little disappointed with the product ( the kangaroo halloween costume came with the eyes on top of the head, Kangaroos have the eyes on the side of their head. Other than that. Everything else was good for the price.
    Oct 30, 2017
    I placed my order. A few minutes later I realized my son needed sooner than when it would be delivered. I called customer service and spoke with someone who did NOT speak English very well. She informed me that I needed to cancel my order and REORDER the same product and pay for speedy delivery. She said she entered the cancellation for me. The delivery option (next day) was not available and realized I would need to find the costume elsewhere. The next day, I received a confirmation that my order would be delivered. The cancellation the customer service member never went through. Very frustrating! I did not need this costume and instead of paying to return it, I decided to just keep even though it was not needed.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I found the same costume on Amazon for $10 more with fewer size options.
    Perfect and fast shipping
    Oct 30, 2017
    The costume I purchased was high value and an excellent bargain for the price. It was also a great hit at the party I attended.
    Oct 30, 2017
    Wonderful service. I got items a day before and everything was what I expected. Recommend 100%. Thanks guys!
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Had to go to site several times to place order.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    On the website banner it said 20% off all costume $20 or more with a code. When check out, it would also applied the code but it didn't give discount for costume that is already on Sale. Next time, the marketing department should mention that the discount is only for original price to avoid confusion.
    Oct 30, 2017
    One of the item; the blue lightsaber is defect, the light is not lighting at all. But it's too close to Halloween, i don't think the center can replace it on time, so i haven't called to let them know. Other than that, other items in the order were in the perfect conditions. I have a pretty good experience, besides the misleading promotion banner said it'll take off 20% of all order but didn't mention that all order with original price. It took me a while to figure out after calling the customer service.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Great site
    Oct 29, 2017
    I hesitate to complete the remaining questions as I have yet to receive credit for my return and I am awaiting a new costume in a different size.
  • Oct 29, 2017
    I have had excellent service in the past
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Oct 29, 2017
    The phone number listed didn't work neither did the website so I was concerned since I never recieved a confirmation email or a tracking number
    Oct 29, 2017
    The eye part on the mask was creased and we were unable to get the crease out.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    The order process was fine but I was sent a discount code that when I put it in it should have taken the amount off the price but it did not. When i tried to call the company, i was told to call back on regular business hours. So I did not receive the distcount.
    Oct 29, 2017
    I had ltrouble adding the promo code online and it did not tale off the discount. I had to contact customer service and that was a complete nightmare. I was on hold for 25 minutes before anyone answered the phone and then I was disconnected by the service agent. The next day when I called, I was hold for over 30 minutes before I hung up. On the third day, I was on hold for another 25 minutes before getting to talk to a representative. However this time he took my phone number in case we got disconnected again. He was able to apply my discount to my credit card and the issue was resolved.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Oct 29, 2017
    we won the costume contest again!
    Awesome selection
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Great place to buy costumes! Excellent price!
    Great place to buy!
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Easy to shop :)
    Oct 29, 2017
    Shorts are definitely not “L”. No belt included definitely the gloves are missing. On the website it says it’s all included but when you receive the package it says “not included”. waste of time and money. BAD BAD BAD