Costume SuperCenter Reviews

12/24/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 2222 reviews.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Nov 17, 2014
    great web site
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I found the best prices at Costume Super Center. I write plays and find that I will be using this site in the future.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    The items I was looking for were easy to find & very well presented by the pictures. Pricing was satisfactory.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great prices can't wait to get my order
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Not sure about ordering online to many varables.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I looked on many costume stores online and costume supercenter had the best prices and the best supply of costumes in all sizes. Will definitely shop with you again, thank you.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    This is my first order from Costume Super Center. I hope the items look as nice in hand as they do on line.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Very easy to view items. Menu Friendly.
    love the selections
    nice site to shop from
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I had a few issues trying to check out last night. I hope I haven't ordered multiple orders of the same thing!! It didn't seem to process. I've done it again this morning from the USA site and it seems to have gone well. I also had some issues going between the USA and AUS sites! It was a little confusing as so many items in the AUS site seemed to be "Out of Stock". I wasn't sure if I could still order them??? But in general it's a great website with great costumes!!
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Very pleased with the choices of costumes and ease of buying online and having the items shipped to the UK
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Just hope the costumes are nicely made
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Using the costume at a Store Christmas party and also hope my grand children enjoy it and I do not scare them when I visit their home.
    Disappointed with sale stating 15% off but code would not apply at checkout
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I would like if the website also included byers reviews (real ones)
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Would have been informational to have the material the costume was made from in the writeup.
    Nov 17, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I need medieval decor and Costume SuperCenter was very helpful.
    Nov 16, 2014
    One item isn't quite right for me. It's exactly as promoted but is not going to work in our space.Everything else looks great and is a good quality.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    exciting
    Nov 15, 2014
    I called to talk to some one about the sizes and how the suit actually fit and Nobody actually knew anything about the product. Was told to just try it and if does not fir send it back. The belt is crappy and rediculously cheap made.