Costume SuperCenter Reviews

02/08/2016
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 374 reviews.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Jan 20, 2016
    I could not find on one product I ordered where to specify "large" size so I may have to return it if it comes in small and also, at one point I had a choice to view the cart, and it would not let me and went straight to check out. However;, I do like the selections offered and would shop again...hoping you will fix those problems.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I called your customer service number concerning a sizing question. I spoke with "Dustin" or "Austin" and he was very helpful and very polite. It was a pleasure to speak with him.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I do not think I got the discount using code h15 on this order when I put it in
  • Jan 18, 2016
    honestly I went to the buy costumes web site first and their check out was so messed up I went to this website, it was so much better.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Your selection did not include the costume I sought.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    It was easy to order. Don't know yet if the quality is good.
    Jan 19, 2016
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Order #14065795 - Paid for premium UPS Saturday delivery. Did not receive. Response from chat with Aimee: The order was placed after our 12pm EST cutoff last Thursday. Our warehouse was not open on Friday so the order is shipping today. I apologize for the inconvenience. The banner at the top of your webpage showed that "orders placed now" would ship within 20 hours. That meant my order should have shipped on Friday for Saturday delivery. I paid twice the amount of my item for shipping to receive it on Saturday. You should refund my shipping charges and clearly indicate on orders when they are actually going to ship.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    excellent site so probably excellent company !!
  • Jan 10, 2016
    granddaughter is into karate and wanted a kimono. his looked like the perfect outfit for her to play in. My grandson likes Spiderman and has this costume but it is getting too small.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I tried to apply the code to get the 15% discount ending at midnight on Jan 9th, but could never find a place to do so before I checked out. Disappointing.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    The only thing I would change about viewing a costume is the ability to zoom in on the item
    Jan 16, 2016
    The process was great. I just didn't like the costume. The quality was poor and flimsy and did not at all resemble what the picture looked like
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Good products, good price. Helpful customer service but somewhat clumsy online process.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Since I couldn't be sure which product I wanted, matching prior orders, I had to speak to someone, live. Was surprised that my history of past orders was not all in one place or name, e-mail address, etc. That confusion was resolved eventually so everything worked out. Was surprised that there was an up-charge for using the telephone order so I went back to internet to finalize the order. All is well now. Keep up the good work! I have had occasion to recommend you in my conversations with other aspiring Santas.
    Jan 9, 2016
    The kid's costumes are great gifts and work well in dress up center.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    It is hard to do a survey before I receive the order.
    Jan 14, 2016
    Jan 15, 2016
    Excellent price for items.
  • Dec 23, 2015
    on line order is easy, I will just have to wait to see how long it will take to receive order.
    Jan 12, 2016
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Jan 12, 2016
    maybe a web more easily to check