Costume SuperCenter Reviews

07/30/2014
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 240 reviews.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Jul 21, 2014
    Glad someone has plus size
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Over all was easy to use the website
  • Jul 20, 2014
    It's great and dont cost my a lot to get 6 costumes, Will shop here again to save money.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    my purchase was a wim. but once i found what a huge choice you had it was fun fun fun. prices range from cheap to top quality. it is a wonder online store
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I would recommend the costume super centre to anyone especially plus size women as their costumes are great quality and fit as stated plus excellent value for money!!!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I get all our kids costumes here. Best prices, and great selection!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    im so excited cant wait to receive the costume i purchased for my daughters themed birthday party!i compared prizes and coupons and Costume Supercenter not only gave me 20% off but also gave me FREE shipping.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    The site would not let me use the checkout button. I was forced to register and checkout in a round-a-bout way.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Somehow my supercenter account and email address were corrupted. My last name had a different shipping/billing address. Had to call customer assistance to have this corrected twice. Finally the second time I was able to log in and place my order.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I was not able to read the individual reviews which are normally very helpful in determining the correct size to order
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love the kids coztumes...perfect for my grandchildren
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Shipping was expensive, did not purchase items that I wanted in order to keep shipping costs down
  • Jul 16, 2014
    just what i needed at the right time
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It was an easy website to use.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I am looking forward to recieving my merchandise.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience!!!! The price on the costume was best one I have found.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I order a plus size dress and wigs for a theme surprise party, loved the dress very beautiful, the only down fall is that it was a bit short, but everything was wonderful. The delivery was quick within 2 days we received it placed order Sunday and Tuesday I received my things. The shipping price was be a bit expensive and I wish they could tell us the exchange rate and how much they are going to take in Canadian dollars but the rest was great
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Maybe you can lower your postage charge, it was too much.I would have ordered more things if postage wasn't so expensive
    Jul 19, 2014
    Postage costs are extremely high. I would purchase more if postage was reasonable
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I had the Promo Code of X15 for a 15% discount, which would have helped greatly to justify the high shipping and tax charges, but it did not appear to register when I entered it. Very disappointed in this part of the process.
    Jul 16, 2014
    I was a bit worried when my box of merchandise arrived from UPS delivery as it had a huge hole in the dilapidated box. However, when I opened the box and counted the merchandise, I found everything to be intact. Whew! I was so worried that I would have to go through the procedure to replace any lost items, but that was not the case. Love ordering on-line from you and being able to browse through all the merchandise that you offer for sale. I will certainly be shopping from you again in the future. Thank you from a happy Canadian Shopper.