Costume SuperCenter Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Costume SuperCenter Reviews

11/23/2017
Costume SuperCenter Ratings and User Reviews. Costume SuperCenter is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1416 reviews.

Costume SuperCenter Rating

More About Costume SuperCenter

Recent Reviews for Costume SuperCenter

• Oct 21, 2017
    As long as this coatumw gets to me before halloween i will order from here everyyyy year. Great prices and you actually had it 8n stock. Noone elae did. And free shipping is awesome!
    Nov 06, 2017
    You are the only place that had the one i needed and at a god price.. And even though o ordered late and it said it would probably arrive on halloween;( it cane sooner so she was in her parade!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Nov 06, 2017
    Was what I expected for the price.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    the only thing that I was not happy about is it said I get free shipping and I was charged $7.99 shipping fee
    Nov 06, 2017
    The costume was fantastic but the slip that you insert the hoop it all came to trouble the wire in the hoop came half out and was unable to put it back in. Other than that it was breath taking.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    Nov 06, 2017
    I ordered my costume on Thursday 10/26/2017 and paid $39.99 for next day shipping delivery. It said I'd get it on Sat. 10/28/2017. I had no problem with that, didn't need it until Monday afternoon 10/30/2017. I received it late on Monday toooooooooo LATE! So I contacted them Sunday 10/29/2017 under contacts email after getting email saying will be delivered Monday 10/30/2017 by end of day. I asked them why I paid $39.99 for next day shipping on Thursday 10/26/2017 and not receiving it until Monday. I expected to be refunded my shipping cost. It said I would be contacted in 24 hrs. NOT! We have bought there before and never again.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    If it comes on time, I will be happy
    Nov 06, 2017
    Loved the costume; but the date arrived was not the one I was told originally It came the Saturday before Halloween but it was supposed to get here on the 26th of October.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Nov 06, 2017
    I would like to know how return the item the size was not the correct
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I️ will have more to say when I️ Recieve my order
    Nov 05, 2017
    It’s not about costume super center, my Oder was paid for with a 2 day shIpping! UPS did deliver until after 6 pm on Halloween night. I had wanted this for my geandsons 3rd BD party which was on 10/29. He loves dinosaurs and had a theme party with Dinasours. Very upsetting after spending $75.00 and not getting the item on time. Several call were made to UPS driver was not accomadating. I am returning the item.
  • Oct 24, 2017
    Easy to use and items priced fairly
    Nov 05, 2017
    Great product for the price and shipping was faster than expected.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Just hope it fits.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Fast, Easy and what I was looking for.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I couldn't use my "joy" coupon don't know why
    Nov 05, 2017
    Everyone loved the costume it fit great and was comfortable. The quality of costume was wonderful, except for length. I took it up 8".
  • Nov 05, 2017
    First time I visited the site. Easy to navigate.
    love it!
  • Nov 05, 2017
    So far a good site and easy to use.I have not seen the product yet to answer about the quality.
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Your promotions DO NOT WORK. Neither the 20% off sitewide or the extra 5% off that was emailed to me from a pop up when i attempted to leave the site worked. the only reason i still purchased the product is that i had already promised my daughter she could have it. TERRIBLE service.
    Nov 05, 2017
    Headpiece was cheaply made and didn't match the dress, my daughter was very disappointed
  • Oct 20, 2017
    Your Clearance section is amazing. Excellent choices for adults and kids, at fantastic prices, a good selection of sizes, and in stock.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I applyed a code for free shipping & 20% off but did not get 20% off. was not sadified with coustmory answer. code said 20% off any thing over 21.00, but I was told it did not applyed to what was sale.There was nothing that said only non sale. It said for anything over $21.
    Nov 04, 2017
  • Nov 04, 2017
    Easy shopping experience. About 10% more than other locations but your product explanations are much better so I had more confidence in buying fromyou.
  • Oct 24, 2017
    My only complaint is the price and date delivery of shipping charges change after looking at checking this morning
    Nov 04, 2017