CPO Black and Decker Reviews

CPO Black and Decker Ratings and User Reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for CPO Black and Decker

• May 22, 2015
    The Black & Decker Lithium tools work great! The batteries last and charge fast. My wife loves the reduced weight of these ligjtweight series tools.
  • May 21, 2015
    Very pleased shipped very fast and prices were good.
  • May 20, 2015
    Did not have filters for new vacuums
  • May 20, 2015
    I am looking forward to a positive experience with CPO Black and Decker. I will be sure to refer others to this site, if I have a positive experience. I will also be sure to share my experience should it not be positive. Thank you
  • May 19, 2015
    great place to buy tools
  • May 18, 2015
    Your information fields are way to small.
  • May 18, 2015
    I'm a first time purchaser and the experience has been easy. I just made my purchase, so can't speak to the delivery yet. However, I am confident so far that it will be reliable.
  • May 17, 2015
    Your site would not accept my full zip code (95511-0158). Doesn't matter to me, but seems odd. It wanted 5 digits and that's all.
  • May 16, 2015
    offered free shipping on first order, but didn't see how to take advantage of that
  • May 15, 2015
    Advertised free shipping for signing up for news letter but could not find how to apply it to my first time order. Paid $6.95 shipping.
  • May 14, 2015
    I have had problems trying to sign in sent for new pass word an that didn't work.
  • May 14, 2015
    good site for tools
    May 22, 2015
    Looks good so fare
  • May 12, 2015
    I really do not know how they will be. This is my first order. I am hoping for the best.
  • May 11, 2015
    Cant comment until I get the item
  • May 11, 2015
    Easy to shop, great selection.
    none at this time
  • May 3, 2015
    May 11, 2015
    pleased with product and quick shipment of order
  • May 2, 2015
    May 12, 2015
    Parts were missing but customer service took care in me getting it.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    So far so good. Waiting on shipment.
    May 11, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    Haven't yet run the product so cannot confirm its worthiness. Plastic piece broke off when trying to slide guard on.