CPO Bosch Reviews

08/01/2015
CPO Bosch Ratings and User Reviews. CPO Bosch is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 206 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CPO Bosch

2008 Winner

CPO Bosch Rating

More About CPO Bosch

Recent Reviews for CPO Bosch

• Jul 23, 2015
    THE BATTERY SAID IT IS A LITHIUM BUT IT IS NOT IT IS A NI-CAD
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great service and products that ALWAYS arrive on time!!! If your not buying at CPO you are losing $$$.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I have always found the tool at the right price
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Greatest tools on earth!!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    You could have more detailed specs on your on induvidual drills in your refurb combo deals. I had to google to get the specs I needed. Kind of a pain in the ass. Good slection though.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    CPO Bosch was the only place online that I could find and order this part!
    Very good , everything.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Almost all of my tools are Bosch, and most were purchased through Bosch CPO. I find Bosch power tools to be exceedingly well designed and engineered. The only disappointment being my backsaw.
    Jul 25, 2015
    Paid for 2-day delivery, but recvd in 5!!!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    easy to use
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Purchased the product on 07/15/2015 paid for 2 day shipping didn't receive it until 07/20/2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Prior experience with parent company, CPO, has been positive based on 2 previous orders, including one which required a return due to defective item. Replacement was shipped before original was returned with CPO picking up all shipping charges. It doesn't get any better when there's a problem!
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I buy 95% of my tools from CPO.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I have bought 3 other drill sets from CPO store and was completely satisfied and expect the same this time.
    Jul 20, 2015
    This is my 3rd purchase from cpo and I have nothing but praise for the items and shipping process I experienced
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Their ad misled me by stating there would be free shipping on the first order. I will remember there deceit and will continue to search for other tool marketers each time I order.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Disappointed because ads stated there was free shipping but it was not offered at checkout. The sanding pad boxes and the sanding pads were not identified with the same part numbers or descriptions; therefore, once the products were removed from the box, I could not tell which sanding pad was which (i.e: Extra soft, soft, or medium)
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    My barrel-grip jig saw arrived ahead of schedule and works fine; The customer service rep quickly refunded the shipping charge, which was supposed to be free for first-time customers. This was a small glitch in a very satisfactory purchase experience. Errors happen, and it's more important to me how (or if ) a mistake is corrected. The refund was prompt and the purchase experience was very satisfactory
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I've not only purchased from CPO Bosch, but also (mostly) from CPO Milwaukee. My purchasing experiences with CPO have been convenient and positive. I recommend CPO to others
    Jul 23, 2015
    Convenient purchasing experience and top quality products
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Heard good things about them from friends
    Jul 19, 2015
    I have not used the product yet, but am very pleased with the speedy delivery and the accuracy of the order.