CPO Dremel Reviews

12/24/2014
CPO Dremel Ratings and User Reviews. CPO Dremel is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

CPO Dremel Rating

More About CPO Dremel

Recent Reviews for CPO Dremel

• Dec 17, 2014
    Great ideas and affordable prices. I make custom knives and display boxes. This CPO Dremel system is the tool for the job.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    One thing that CPO needs to work out is how one can combine items from various stores (e.g., Dremel, DeWalt, Freud, etc.) into one shopping cart and checkout. I would have purchased other items to get above the $99 limit for free shipping, but could find no way to do this.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dremel is the best tool of it;s type
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great web site. Excellent prices!
    Dec 15, 2014
    This company is very efficient. My order was received in record time. Prices are competitive!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I will always by Dremel products
    Dec 13, 2014
    I got my order when it was suppose to , package in excellant condition, product is what I ordered, so thank you
  • Dec 1, 2014
    There were a lot of choices on cyber Monday, but CPO ultimately had the best price and convenience.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Awesome store, organized, great prices and savings, and very reasonable shipping cost.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    site said free shipping on 1st order. jumped thru the hoops and entered the "welcome" code and t didn't work. .....Don't offer it if you don't do it!!!!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I am a longtime customer of Dremel products and I like CPO for carrying the products I want at reasonable prices.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I think your shipping is a little high.
    Nov 20, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I was sorry not to be able to purchase safety glasses with this order. I did not want to have to go shopping when I am doing a project at home. Other than that I was pleased with you.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very affordable prices very satisfied with my product
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great prices on reconditioned tools. Smooth, easy to navigate site.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I had difficulty with it adding things I didn't want and kept adding more batteries until I figured out to change the invoice toward the final accounting. It mentioned a coupon, I couldn't find one, so didn't put in the #.
    Oct 16, 2014