CPO Milwaukee Reviews

08/22/2016
CPO Milwaukee Ratings and User Reviews. CPO Milwaukee is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 281 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CPO Milwaukee

great place for tools
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Quick, easy, good price.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I prefer Milwaukee power tools. Like the web site.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Very easy check out, would definitely order again.😎
  • Jul 6, 2016
    I have used the fuel 3/8 and the 1/2 impact guns on large mine equipment. I am impressed on how well they work. I really like how I don't have to drag out a air hose with me when I climb up on top of the machine and in cramped spaces. I have used the Snap On and the DeWALT brand and I think that the Milwaukee is hands down a better tool. I plan on buying more of the fuel line product for the ease of not being attached to a air hose or a extension cord.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Better price then the store and easy to shop
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Great deals. Will do business again
  • Jul 5, 2016
    had a great experience, and the 15% off is what ultimately led to my purchase here
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I use nothing but Milwaukee tools!! Only the best for my jobs!!
  • Jul 5, 2016
    easy web to use, best price for the tool I could find.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    I have purchased a lot of tools from CPO Milwaukee, the only place I buy from. Great prices and fast shipping.
    Jul 11, 2016
  • Jul 3, 2016
    The ordering process was easy.
    Jul 12, 2016
    Haven't had a chance to use the tool yet but it shipped on time and arrived in what appears to be good condition. Will find out this weekend if it works well or not.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Jul 12, 2016
    The order actually arrived a couple days early. Pleased so far.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Jul 12, 2016
    Ordered grease gun- Received with grease all over the gun itself completely covered inside of shipping container. Was concerned if the grease had gotten inside motor but apparently not because it works.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    I have use Milwaukee tools for over 45 years. As a cabinet maker they have never disappointed me. Now with CPO attach to Milwaukee I see reason not to trust it.
    Jul 12, 2016
    I been using Milwaukee Products for over 40 years. The quality of the tools there has never disappointed me.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Reasonably friendly site, actually.
    Jul 7, 2016
    Shipping, while on timeas promised,, was a tad slower than what I am accustomed to. Amazon has me spoiled I suppose. Not a huge issue or a deal breaker but worth a mention to you folks. Thank you,
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Well laid out
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 5, 2016
    very good experiencia
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Jul 6, 2016
    you should have more coupons and deals for loyal customerd
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I love your products, these are my first ever power tools i've ever owned and I'm so excited to get them.
    Jul 8, 2016
    When I received my order the tape that sealed the boxed had come off. My package was practically open. I'm fortunate all of my items were still inside he box. It would have been very easy to steal anything from the box without it looking like someone opened it. My invoice was missing and when I called the wait time was too long and I wasn't able to speak to anyone. Had one item been missing I would have been very upset and I still kind of am. It was my very first purchase from you and the packaging was very poor. Your box tape is very low quality. I love my tools and I'm buying more but I expect more. I have more purchases to be made and if that happens again I'm going to be really upset.