Craft-e-Corner Reviews

Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Aug 28, 2014
    I've heard about them through Meghan Elizabeth a few times and when I heard they had the pixscan mat for the cameo I had to see if they had any in stock. A little shocked by the shipping rates and that it jumps as much as it does for 2 mats vs 1. and drastically for each product added since I am shipping to Canada. Glad they do that tho. As this is my first experience ordering with them I'm not sure yet how I feel.
    Sep 22, 2014
    This was my first time ordering and I will be ordering again :) The product I ordered was sold out in many other places and was a better price here than from the manufacturer. As an international customer (Canada) I was a little shocked at the shipping cost but that was surprisingly taken care of by customer service after I filled out a survey and they responded to me. I never would have thought of contacting them directly. Thanked for the great service.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I have ordered here before and have never had a problem. Love checking here first!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Always can find some good buys and crafty items I need.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Excellent price of products, excellent response to questions, good range of products that I was looking at
    Sep 8, 2014
    Fantastic service, answered all questions and price is fantastic. Got it cheaper including postage than i could get it at home (in Australia) great range of products.