Craft-e-Corner Reviews

07/31/2014
Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.

Craft-e-Corner Rating

More About Craft-e-Corner

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Jul 22, 2014
    Since I am a new customer, some of these questions it remains to be seen.
    Jul 29, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Love your stuff, but the shipping charges kill me
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I've been ordering from Craft-e-Corner for 3 years and I've always received wonderful service.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    we're in Australia and purchase from this seller when we need what they sell!Great customer service and packaging is secure!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Can't wait to receive my package
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I love the nice selection of crafts they offer! I love that they have Megan Elizabeth products here! I am very pleased with the ease of shopping and cannot wait to receive my package!
    Jul 16, 2014
    I was so pleased with the swift delivery! The same day I ordered, I was notified that it was shipped! I will gladly recommend CrafteCorner to all of my friends!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great products, awesome prices, fast service, one of my first go-to places for crafting supplies!!
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Better prices. Customer service is awesome. I trust this site.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    ótima variedade de produtos e ótimos preços, porém quando fui finalizar a compra, teve restrinção de quantidade de produto e o frete muito caro
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I wish the shipping was cheaper. I also wish that there were available coupons to use for online purchases.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I was having a hard time finding blue piping for sewing and found it at Craft Corner!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I love the products they carry. I can get my products at one spot insecad of going to several sites.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I like on-line shop- price is good. Shipping cost to Bulgaria is normal=
  • Jun 1, 2014
    first purchase from them.
  • May 22, 2014
    I love that I can get the jukebox for cricut here, and on sale.. Too bad that provocraft stopped selling this but woohoo for ccraft e corner
  • May 13, 2014
    May 24, 2014
    The packing could be improved. Things just seemed to be randomly thrown in the box. The exterior of the box was pretty beaten up, the quality of the cardboard box was poor. The sealing tape had come loose in several places on the package.

From Craft-e-Corner

This is the first we have ever heard of these types of issues. The boxes are typically high quality and products are well packaged with plenty of packing materials. I will let our warehouse know your concerns and they will share with the team to ... Read full response »
  • May 6, 2014
    Everything stated clearly. Easy to understand. Great pictures of the products.
    May 30, 2014
    I love buying on line with creat e corner.
  • May 5, 2014
    Search features a little "bulky"... difficult to narrow selections. Results are too broad. Example: Search for "Brother" brand products returns results that include products from other makers.
    May 22, 2014
    One item I ordered was missing a component. I emailed Craft-e-Corner to find out how to request a replacement from the manufacturer. I was SO PLEASED to receive an email response from the CS rep that informed me they had ALREADY made the request, and the replacement would be sent directly to me from the manufacturer. GREAT resolution! Quick and efficient! THANK YOU!!!
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Relatively good price but lower prices were found in other websites. Limited options for international shipping and the price is very high.
    May 27, 2014
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Double entering ADD TO CART is confusing.
    May 28, 2014