Craft-e-Corner Reviews

02/08/2016
Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 82 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Craft-e-Corner Rating

More About Craft-e-Corner

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Feb 8, 2016
    I found the website to be very slowing loading which was frustrating. Good selection of products, reasonable prices and shipping costs were much lower than other sites.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very pleased with prices. Will be back
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Seemed like the best deal online. We will see how things go as far as timeline and getting the order.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I was disappointed before I made payment it appeared I could use "save10for you" and freeship49. But, once I went through the steps to submit the order, my amount changed and I couldn't use both coupons. I'm sorry now, I signed up for the newsletter.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I am looking forward to this machine. I am hoping I can use it to make family gifts and things. Thank you so much for this. :)
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great prices! Website easy to use
    Jan 27, 2016
    Awesome price and was delivered fast!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I sent an email about a question I had during the weekend & was extremely impressed that my email was answered!!! I was not expecting that at all. Fantastic customer service!!!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I had some question in regard to a product sold on this site. The email exchange was fast and very helpful in making m decision to purchase from this vendor.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I have no complaints about the website. However, I feel there should be more shipping options, such as overnight or 2-3 day shipping.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    love it :)
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I am liking this site and hope to buy more items in the future!
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I appreciate the easy and fast way a customer can look what they are needing. Makes time an important factor.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I love your shop but I would like shipping charges to be much less expensive for international orders. That's what stops me from buying more often.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Very pleasant shopping experience. Lots of items in the shop to choose from. Wish shipping charges were much lower for international orders
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Very excited to find the two products I purchased. I found many other places that were out of stalk of these items. Hopefully they will work with my machine.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Shipping time would be a nice addition to the checkout.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Easy to purchase from, as long as I receive my original item purchased
    Jan 10, 2016
  • Dec 27, 2015
    looking forward to receiving the items purchased
    Jan 19, 2016
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I was really disappointed that they just cancelled my first order with no explanation. However, when I spoke to the representative, she said that a new shipment had come in, and rather than back order, they prefer to cancel orders. I was able to get what I want, but I have been waiting a rather long time already. However, I still like dealing with CraftECorner.
    Jan 8, 2016
    My initial contacts with Craft-e-Corner were not good. I had been waiting and waiting for my product to come in, and then they did not send it. I found out the order had been cancelled because they do not back order things, so they need to keep a better eye on their inventory. When I finally did order the product, it did not arrive all at once, so I contacted customer service. She fixed the problem, the order came in, and now I am a happy camper.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    I did a THOROUGH search of the internet for the Scrap 'N Easel as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Craft-e-Corner had, by far, the best price. Plus free Shipping! Checkout was quick & easy. Be assured that all our scrapbooking friends will be visiting your website very soon.
    Jan 8, 2016
    I was searching for a Christmas gift for my daughter. I had been searching for hours, but either the price or the shipping was too expensive. I finally found Craft-e-Corner. WOW! Best price by far and FREE SHIPPING! She & her scrapbooking friends are already checking out your website and making out wish lists.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    For the moment ok.....i'm waiting the products
    Jan 13, 2016