Craft-e-Corner Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Craft-e-Corner Reviews

04/23/2017
Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 25 reviews.

Craft-e-Corner Rating

More About Craft-e-Corner

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Mar 14, 2017
    Perhaps it was just me, however, I found the website difficult to navigate. The most challenging transaction was the shipping coupon code. It took a few attempts. No biggie but time consuming and not as easy as it could have been.
    Mar 23, 2017
  • Mar 09, 2017
    shipping should be less. that would be the reason i wouldn't purchase from merchant again. these items are sold in stores at the exact same price. so merchant should have free shipping or lower cost shipping.
    Mar 20, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I was given a coupon code via email from Craft-e-Corner but it would not work
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I was emailed a 10% coupon code. I tried using it several times but it still did not work. I ended up processing the order without the discount, which was very disappointing.
  • Feb 26, 2017
    It was very difficult in the checkout process with applying the freeship49 code. Each time I selected it, and applied it to my order and then hit checkout, I was taken back to the $9.99 shipping charge. I went through this several times before finally the site kept the code locked in.
    Mar 10, 2017
    I had an initial order that wasn't filled correctly. I contacted support and they got back quickly. They said that the person who filled the order was trying to substitute individual items for a kit. I was told that the missing kit items would be sent out. I only expected the ruler and cloth. Instead they replace the entire kit to my surprise!! I'm very thrilled with how this was handled and I plan to purchase from here again soon!!
  • Feb 16, 2017
    This is very first time purchasing overseas for me. I have worry about it would shipped smoothly. As i m very craving for the vinyl cutting machine, i searched everywhere and found the only website that shipping to our country is Craft & Corner. !
    Mar 06, 2017
  • Mar 01, 2017
    I viewed this item on several sites, before I actually came across this one and I found it on Walmart. It told me who made it and it would be shipped by them, so I decided to go straight to the source and I saved an additional $30.00!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Very happy with the options and prices of the items I was searching for. Cant wait to receive my stuff.
    Feb 26, 2017
    I really love all of the items I purchased and will certainly purchase again!
  • Feb 25, 2017
    None of the coupons on line would work for this item.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    VERY NICE SITE, GRATE PRICE
  • Feb 12, 2017
    perfect for what I was looking in a bundle, plus no tax and free shipping.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    So Glad I found this company!!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Great shop
    Feb 06, 2017
    Very great service to BRazil
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Love the website
    Jan 26, 2017
    Now if I can just learn to use it.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    It is nice to have an area to shop that gives you the opportunity to purchase at a lower price! Thanks