Craft-e-Corner Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Craft-e-Corner Reviews

10/21/2017
Craft-e-Corner Ratings and User Reviews. Craft-e-Corner is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 37 reviews.

Craft-e-Corner Rating

More About Craft-e-Corner

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Craft-e-Corner

• Aug 30, 2017
    We'll see when I get this order since it is my first order.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    i love this site. great prices and selection.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    The system would take my coupon code.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Love the site! Thank you for an easy to use shop!
  • Aug 21, 2017
    its not as easy as i had hoped. had to go through full checkout to see shipping. Saying how many of an item you have left would help greatly.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Best prices both in store and on Ebay
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Great experience so far. I ordered my machine from Amazon and it included samples of Craft e Corner vinyls that I have been very pleased with. And they all included coupons too.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I felt good about the price. Even better than amazon Prime . Hopefully I will get the code today to upgrade my designer edition to the designer plus edition. very fast with checkout process. no hang ups and a lot of other products to chose from. I will be back
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I am grateful for your prices. i support my sister's art ambitions, and it is nice to come in under budget for almost everything needed for a project. i will be returning to give the site a shot for future project needs.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    when you have a free shipping offer it should be on any merchandise. I almost canceled my order. as I thought over $50 was free.
    Aug 12, 2017
  • Aug 11, 2017
    good price on product and shipping cost
  • Aug 11, 2017
    I was stunned to find exactly what I was looking for and for nearly $15-$20 less than other sites and with free shipping included. This isn't a site I have heard of before and glad I came across it and now bookmarked.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Good site, good products. Wish there were more efficient and economical shipping options.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    My only comment would be to NOT list items that are NOT in stock!
    Aug 10, 2017
  • Jul 26, 2017
    Aug 09, 2017
    the straw hats were not the best quality for the price/size
  • Aug 07, 2017
    It took me several tries to be able to place the order. Your site is very slow and logging in was a problem. I did register my account, and it still will not take the original password I set up.
  • Aug 05, 2017