Crazy 8 Reviews

08/31/2015
Crazy 8 Ratings and User Reviews. Crazy 8 is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10160 reviews.

Crazy 8 Rating

More About Crazy 8

Recent Reviews for Crazy 8

• Aug 31, 2015
    We always buy our boys' clothes from Crazy8 . We are highly satisfied with the blue jeans and they are always happy with them!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love Love shopping at Crazy 8! My gradson is always being complemented on the way we dress him. We buy all his clothes from Crazy8.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The website would not allow me to easily remove items from the cart. I had to use a totally diffrent browser to complete my order. I almost decided not to buy the items. The clothing is very cute though!
    I am very happy with all purchases made at Crazy 8
    Love Crazy 8!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I really liked the fall collection!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great clothing selection for my 6 yr old son. Can't wait to receive the items.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love Crazy 8 for my son's clothes. I get 75% of it from there.
    Best place to shop!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    This site was suggested to me by my daughter-in-law. I have seen the clothing on my grand-daughter and love the looks. I just ordered her some back to school outfits that I know she will love.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My daughter loves fashion, and she loves your clothes. It would be great if I could get coupons over email.
    Great shopping experience!!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love the dress with matching scarf so my daughters OR I can coordinate with them. I would buy more of these. Also hoping for new cute Xmas pj. You should sell family holiday pj...we all like to match.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I like the styles and colors Crazy 8 has to offer girls.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I love crazy 8 for my daughters clothing attire!
    Aug 31, 2015
    Very pleased with my purchase
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    The pants and shorts I ordered for my son were way too big. He were's a size 8 in both normally. They were both way too big in the waist and length. If I were to reorder he would need a size 6!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Love the clothes, style and quality. I have a boy and a girl and is very easy to find cute good quality clothes at affordable prices. Also love that have a lot of promotions
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Only negative: I wish I could see the back of the product. Example: the back pockets of the jeans. I also would like to be able to zoom in closer so that I can see the material and the stitching better. Everything else about the site is great and very user friendly. I have been very happy with my Crazy 8 clothing purchases in the past.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love these stylish clothes for great prices! However, I was unable to remove an item from my list at checkout and decided to purchase the product rather than have to cancel and start from the beginning.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Everything arrived timely and looked as represented on the website. However, the pants shrank after one wash in cold water and less than 5 minutes in the dryer. The lime green pants came out of the wash looking dirty and not fitting properly but I am unable to return them now so I will try to use them as capri's.