CreateForLess Reviews

07/28/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 923 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Jul 28, 2014
    i find what i need. thank you every much. i didn't need go shopping for it.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great selection of products for a great price! I come here to find hard to find products at a lower price than other sites.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The product was cheaper on other websites but the shipping was lower on your website.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very difficult to complete a survey on a shopping experience until I actually receive the items.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great online store, very happy about my purchase!
    Good quality merchandise
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was so thrilled to find the only thimble that works for me. I am a fashion designer creates and makes one of a kind fashion for Palm Beach society ladies. I`m very happy to find you by googling the type of thimble that I needed. Now I`m waiting for a hot glue gun to come back into stock. Thank you all for being there.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    your selection of colours of nylon upholstery thread is less than satisfactory---you should have at least 30 colours. our shop has been in business since 1903 and we match the thread colour to the fabric as did our cave man ancestors, although i understand that sinew is in short supply due to the short necks of your executives. more colours please.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Very easy to navigate the website! Since this is my first purchase, I'm looking for my items to arrive promptly and to be satisfied with the quality.
    shipping was at least $10 more than advised at the point of ordering
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Create for less have the colors my father is looking for thank you
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I think it's odd that you're asking me how satisfied I am with this purchase when I just placed the order and obviously have not yet received the product. If your intent was to ask how satisfied I was with the website's functionality. It was okay. If you want to know how satisfied I am with my purchase, you'll need to ask me after I've received the goods I ordered.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I began a bedspread with the colors pink, black and white in a granny square pattern and I have been frantically searching for my color. I thought I would just run to Wal Mart and pick it up as I needed it, but the color wasn't there, so I checked MIchaels and on line HObby Lobby and JoAnns, and not until I looked at Ebay did I realize my thread was JP Coats and the color 46A because I had seen that number stamped inside my last ball of pink so I finally looked for that and found JPCoats and Create for Less, Thank you so much
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I've wanted these potholder loops for years. I am glad to have found your website.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Quick process and highly competitive pricing; I'm glad I found the site.
    Quick and efficient.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The problem was with the delay in the delevry ,too long.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Next time right know I have nothing to say.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Great product, on time getting my order but I ordered two spools within ten minutes of each other and you sent them on different days and charged me with shipping and handling twice. $13.00 each or just under $ 13.00 each. What's up with that? I won't stop ordering because of it. Just please take notice.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    found what I was looking for.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    The site is fantastic for finding hard to find items at a reasonable price, I do a lot of crafts, so I like clearance items.Thank you Debra Barber
    Jul 27, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my purchase.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    could have shipped a little sooner