CreateForLess Reviews

05/02/2015
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 632 reviews. Last rated on 03/19/2015.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Mar 19, 2015
    this is my first order can't speak of their quality but the prices look good
    Apr 5, 2015
    createforless needs to find a new way of packaging ..over half my order was broken in several pieces
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Had hard time navigating order from my cell phone at check out time. Had to reorder the whole order from desktop computer.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    So glad i found your company.. You've had the products I've needed at a reasonable price..
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I have purchased this product a couple of years ago. Can't find it anywhere else and I appreciate them keeping their stock consistant over the years. It arrives as requested and billed as expected. I like buying from this vendor and will continue to do so.
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    It was exactly as described
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    I have used this product in the past and have always been happy with it. CreateForLess makes it easy to order what I like.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    I was very pleased with the entire process
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    Great prices large selection of items.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Best price on the net
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 14, 2015
    didn't like when I clicked on continue shopping that the site did not bring me back to the page I was shopping on. I think the shipping charges are outrageously expensive. I would expect that price if the package was being shipped by a courier service. I know that these Items would fit in the smallest box the Us postal service has available and the charge for that package is around $6.00. Have never purchases from Createforless before so until I receive my merchandise my experience with this company is incomplete and therefore I cannot give any positive feedback at this time.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    was looking for a specific paper pack and found it on your site and found quite a few other things I have been looking for at a great price --thanks :)
    Mar 31, 2015
    It was nice to find what I was looking for at a good price.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Enjoyed the experience and will use site again :)
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    Everything was very satisfactory . Thanks
  • Mar 13, 2015
    The price was exceptional and the speed of purchase was also exceptional.
    Apr 4, 2015
    my order was handled exactly as expected.;
  • Mar 12, 2015
    none at present 1st time using
    Apr 3, 2015
    the only place I was able to find the colors and materials I needed
  • Mar 10, 2015
    everything has be great
    Apr 1, 2015
    Its a great place to shop.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    Very good experience. Will buy again
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I like shopping at create for less, that is why, I always come back. The pricing is great and the service is great I'II probably be back again, very soon
    Apr 1, 2015
    I was and still am very excited about the articles I bought. I am still playing around with them and different colors and papers.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I like this site's prices.
    Apr 5, 2015
    This was my first order from y'all. Initially I was a bit disappointed that one of my bottles had come open in shipping and spilled out over the others. I didn't want to have to go to the hassle of returning the items, but customer service immediately offered a credit for the damaged goods to be credited to my account. This kind of customer service quality is hard to find. I will definitely bring my business to CreateForLess in future.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Have been searching web for someone to ship to Hawaii