CreateForLess Reviews

11/21/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1066 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Nov 21, 2014
    I was looking for a certain product and just new CreateForLess would have it when nobody else would and I was right!!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Glad to find this site.Unfortunately found no close craft retailers, and shops at least 25 miles away without proper products for my crafts.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I usually fine what I am looking for.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I find products a little cheaper at CreateForLess that other retailers and online retailers offer.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    This was my first order for a product that I initially found in a quilt store. The store was sold out of the particular item I wanted, so I asked for the contact information to order on line. Depending on my satisfaction with the product, I will review the rest of the products that Create For Less has to offer.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Was happy to find this site..easy to find what your looking for
    Great site thank you
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I can't wait until to get my package. I liked how easy is was to find the things I wanted.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I was terribly disappointed that I could not get 3mm red pompoms. They are so critical to or craft.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Give us a break free s hipping purchase over$100 only if you don't live in Hawaii...then you don't get a break. Well, sounds a little unFair. Guess I won't be winning $25. No worries I'm used to it.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am not sharing my income with you
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I had to re-enter the information. Is there a problem with this website?
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Only place that had the product I needed at a reasonable price
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Love selection of fabric and quilting items.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I sew custom dress shirts and I have a hard time finding buttons in stock in a large quantity...I am very happy to have discovered this site.
    Nov 21, 2014
    I am really happy I fund a source for the button I need
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Great prices, but offer better discounts on shipping! Cost the same as the product I purchased.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    It was great easy to find what I needed.
    Nov 21, 2014
    It was my first order and it came before the due date. Everything was there. Great prices too.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Shipping was quicker than stated. Thanks.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Love the fast service. One wreath was broken, but I didn't bother to call about it.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Very pleased the product was exactly what I needed and ordered and shipping was fast. I order the same from another site and it took them 10 day to tell me that where our of stock.