CreateForLess Reviews

12/17/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1063 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Dec 17, 2014
    CreateFor Less is a great way to find craft supplies - I have used it over the years for many different kinds of projects and I am always satisfied with the quality and the service. thank you!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    couldn't figure out how to get it to let me use my paypal account for the purchase ---- otherwise, good service and good products.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I couldn't find info about the tape and if it could be used with a heating tool
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I compared CFL prices with other sites and was VERY happy with the results. I will be a return shopper for my crafting need in the future.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have been waiting for Steam a Seam to come back on the market...happy I was able to find it now and purchase it from you.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I am glad I did not have to register and that I could checkout as a guest. Next time I will register because upon examining your site I see that you have many items that I can no longer find in Milton. Also, I did find the prices very fair. Thank you
  • Dec 16, 2014
    What impressed me the most was that I had a question on the color code on some yarn I was looking for and I received a reply on my email the very next day. That sold me on your company so I will definitely recommend it to friends and will use it in the future.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Creative gift ideas! Good supply of various items.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    As always a great buying experience and excellent product selection.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have recently enjoyed using Lawn Fawn Stamping products purchased at a local craft store. Very excited that Create for Less carries this brand!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    There is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER that the items I purchased should be so expensive to ship. NONE! The exorbitant shipping cost totally negates the cost savings on the item purchased, thus making the purchase experience far less satisfactory.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very easy site to get my shopping done! They offered me the best price and availability of my item purchased.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I don`t live USA. I buy anything when a friend of mine is coming to my Country, wich you don`t shipping. I think that is a great shop.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    150.03 your survey leans alot to be desired, I don't feelknowing my educating, annual income, race, or martial status has anything to do with my shopping experience or your concern.... The shipping cost to Canada for such light weight items is pretty steep as well. I do like your selection of products though.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Im very happy with my order. And plan on ordering again in the near future. Im not happy with the delivery charge for such a light order.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great site. Very easy to use and checkout. Only issue is with your customer service phone line. I wanted to confirm a quantity was in stock before ordering. They claimed they were open when I clearly called between their hours of operation for their local time.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The website was fine, the product delivered to me, NO! The roll was not a whole piece and was only taped together to make up for the difference. And this was not disclosed either. I was cheated and that's one major turn down for me when I buy online.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Fair assortment of DMC product, tho much was out of stock. Wish you also carried Tiara brand threads for hand embroidery, especially their metallic types. and their sparkle threads. Never tried Sullivan thread, will be interesting how it works out.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I appreciate the fact that you have hard to find items such as the #30 crochet cotton I purchased today. The variety of items and the ease of seeing and noting all the details of the items is well done.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    You need to remove or upgrade the shipping progressive cost for ordering, especially for overseas clients. It is a shock to find the cost is significantly higher.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have found your store to be well stocked with most of what I need. However I will not be placing another with you because of cost of postage. When postage cost is more than the product its not economical & now with lower exchange rate it's just not worth considering. Thanks again for the good product line
  • Nov 15, 2014
    My shipping is higher than my 10% tax Ugh!
    Dec 15, 2014