CreateForLess Reviews

09/01/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 888 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Sep 1, 2014
    Really like the variety of paper selections and colors.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great checkout experience fabulous prices
  • Sep 1, 2014
    It has things that are heard to fine in the crafts store
  • Sep 1, 2014
    So far so good. Hoping to receive my order soon without any hassle.
    I love shopping there.
    Im very satisfied
  • Sep 1, 2014
    This is the first time ordering from them. The variety is great and I am looking forward for my purchases arriving.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    While visiting Amazon.com I saw your site listed at the bottom of the page. Happy to find it.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Being the first time I have ordered from CreateForLess it is not possible to make to much of a comment at this time.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Thank you. You are one of the few stores that has the color of plastic canvas that I needed.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The shipping prices are ridicules.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Makes my hobby of sewing and quilting much more enjoyable when not having to pay higher prices for the samething elsewhere. Always seems to have what I need or give me new IDEAS what to do. Thank You!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I would like to answer these questions again AFTER I receive my merchandise.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Good prices and good shipping rates. Will definitely purchase from again.
    Sep 1, 2014
    What really impressed me were the shipping charges. All other sites that sold this particular product had shipping rates that were outrageous, they were charging almost what I was paying for the product.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I just love how easy it is to find what I am looking for. I love the customer service and I tell all my crafting friends that this is the place to shop for all their crafting needs
    Sep 1, 2014
    I love this place. I always get my orders on time and have never had a problem
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Out of stock on what I ordered...needed more quantities of both flower sizes I ordered. Wish they had more information on when they would be available.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Items needed were out of stock only could order partial quantities of 2 different items needed for a wedding dress... no mention on when items could be ordered again.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I'm very happy with my purchase. The product was delivered on time and it was very reasonable compared to a local store purchase.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Will order again
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Had every thing I was looking for at the time.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Good place to do buissness with.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I hope I like what I ordered.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Took a long time to get my order