CreateForLess Reviews

07/06/2015
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 03/18/2015.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Mar 18, 2015
    I have purchased this product a couple of years ago. Can't find it anywhere else and I appreciate them keeping their stock consistant over the years. It arrives as requested and billed as expected. I like buying from this vendor and will continue to do so.
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Best price on the net
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Its my first experience to shop online with create for less, hopefully it'll be lifetime. I'm a crafty person and hopefully will use this option again n again.
    May 13, 2015
  • Nov 7, 2014
    My 4 year old son and I want to create galaxy shirts with bleach and dye. We found an affordable dye set and some spray paints that will work great! I was unable to purchase the t-shirts from your site. If you had cotton t-shirts available, I would have bought those also. Your site is easy to use and convenient.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I comparison shopped with Joanne's and Michael's and found the searching, selection, and prices better with you. If the delivery/service is excellent, you have earned my business.
    Jun 22, 2015