CreateForLess Reviews

09/30/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 953 reviews.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Sep 27, 2014
    Would of gotten more but you are out so as soon as you get more I will have to place another order not good because shipping is a killer
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Maria at your office was VERY HELPFUL. I will return again and again to buy supplies for my business.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from Create For Less. I have always been able to find almost everything I want for a good price and my orders have always arrived on or before I expect them and in good condition. I am generally happy with the way my items are packed, although I would prefer that yarn be shipped in large padded envelopes instead of boxes. I have never had a bad experience with them and will order from them again, certainly!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I have looking for variegated thread pink and green for weeks your company was the only company that had this combination pink and green. thank you I can quilt my quilt now!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    the list of today's possible purchases should be saved separately from earlier saved items.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I have had a hard time finding Aunt Lydias Crochet Thread in 20 size. I'm so glad that I could find it here. Why don't stores have more of the size 20 in stock?
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I found an item I have been looking for and couldn't find until now.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I found CreatForLess via Amazon.com. I'm thrilled I found exactly what I needed for a great price.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I was so happy to discover this site, I will be back!!
    good selection, cumbersome site
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Was looking for mesh ribbon to make wreaths, did not see any.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    first time user and the website was a great experience
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The. Only thing was I thought shipping was a little high
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Nothing but the best service from Createforless.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    My daughter ordered 2 weeks ago from you. After I called local JoAnn store for product availability and product shipping, I found that they carried no bamboo crochet cotton and the shipping cost for a 50 mile delivery was overrated. It would also take 5 days to ship that product 50 miles.I can get yours 1 day sooner and you're on the west coast. I will do most of my yarns and threads through you nice folks!! Thanks!! !Wanda
    Sep 26, 2014
    The system needs to generate a tracking number that can be emailed to customer as soon as it is packaged. The reason I called was to get the taking number the system failed to email automatically.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    i like the products and the reminder when items come into stock. thanks ,amy
    Sep 26, 2014
    good price- great product , I will order from them again
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    great products for cheap prices
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great site for crafting and sewing items. I just wish there were a bigger selection of the dress form mannequins. Create for less has great customer service.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Great products. Awesome customer service
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Great prices and great site.
    Sep 25, 2014