CreateForLess Reviews

11/25/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1065 reviews.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Nov 21, 2014
    I was looking for a certain product and just new CreateForLess would have it when nobody else would and I was right!!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Glad to find this site.Unfortunately found no close craft retailers, and shops at least 25 miles away without proper products for my crafts.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I usually fine what I am looking for.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I find products a little cheaper at CreateForLess that other retailers and online retailers offer.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    This was my first order for a product that I initially found in a quilt store. The store was sold out of the particular item I wanted, so I asked for the contact information to order on line. Depending on my satisfaction with the product, I will review the rest of the products that Create For Less has to offer.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Was happy to find this site..easy to find what your looking for
    Great site thank you
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I can't wait until to get my package. I liked how easy is was to find the things I wanted.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Love selection of fabric and quilting items.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I sew custom dress shirts and I have a hard time finding buttons in stock in a large quantity...I am very happy to have discovered this site.
    Nov 21, 2014
    I am really happy I fund a source for the button I need
  • Nov 12, 2014
    This was an easy way to find something I can't find in a local store--the lazy way to do it.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I was so happy to find this product that I couldn't find locally. --And I was in a hurry for it.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Product arrived on time. Didn't have to fight trAffic to go to the store.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Great prices, but offer better discounts on shipping! Cost the same as the product I purchased.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I love the cross stitch towels and ordered more. I just wish there were coupons available to use.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    It was great easy to find what I needed.
    Nov 21, 2014
    It was my first order and it came before the due date. Everything was there. Great prices too.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great selection and sales. Shipping expense is high, but not company's fault
    Couldn't be better. A+
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Shipping was quicker than stated. Thanks.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Love the fast service. One wreath was broken, but I didn't bother to call about it.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Very pleased the product was exactly what I needed and ordered and shipping was fast. I order the same from another site and it took them 10 day to tell me that where our of stock.