CreateForLess Reviews

11/22/2014
CreateForLess Ratings and User Reviews. CreateForLess is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1067 reviews.

CreateForLess Rating

More About CreateForLess

Recent Reviews for CreateForLess

• Nov 18, 2014
    looking for a product i couldnt find on any other web site but found on this site.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Great shopping experience and I liked the selection of craft sand. Thanks!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I was amazed at the variety and sheer quantity of products offered.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I was very excited to find these wooden discs, especially in larger quantities. These will be game pieces, and I need 10 for each player. I plan to give 6 to 8 sets to each of my seven children, and to some extended family. I found 6 packages of 6 at the local craft store, but they didn't have any more and the clerk couldn't find them in their catalogs. I found your web site on the package and was glad to find so many products.
    first time we"ll see
    Too confusing for checlout
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Shipping cost is outrageously high. I am quite offended and will look elsewhere for this item in the future.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    It was a pleasure to do business with you again.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    It was easy to find what I was looking for. The purchasing process was clear. The price was among the lowest that I found online. Provided the shipping goes well, I will definitely use this site again for craft purchases.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    WOULD LIKE LARGER PHOTOS OR GREATER EASE AT ENLARGING ITEMS.....THE MAGNIFIER LACKED CLARITY OTHERWISE VERY EASY TO SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC TOPICS/ITEMS AND TO USE
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Create for less has great proces, and super fast shipping. Product contents are good quality products for excellent prices compared to other stores like Michaels, ebay, ect.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Had everything I needed in one place. With better prices............
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Super variety and great buys!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I looked at numerous sites for a large eye needle that appeared not to have a blunt end. The needles will be used for tying quilts with either three ply or four ply yarn. A blunt needle does not go through the fabric of the quilts.
    Best prices on the Web
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Ordering was very easy and my charges were clear.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    good prices..hopefully product will arrive quickly.....love that they give discounts for bulk buys
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Happy to find the gallery glass products. No longer carried by Michaels, which has been my first choice for puchase of these products.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Great prices
    Nov 18, 2014
    I found CreateFor Less purely by accident, and I am glad I found you! I was searching for the very simple cardboard cutting board - couldn't find it anywhere! I found it here, and for a very reasonable price. Thank you.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    If these are what I am expecting them to be I will order again when needed.
    Speedy servise.