Creative Irish Gifts Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Creative Irish Gifts Reviews

05/26/2017
Creative Irish Gifts Ratings and User Reviews. Creative Irish Gifts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 385 reviews.
CreativeIrishGifts.com offers one of the most extensive selections of Irish made, or themed, gifts on the Web. Use the gift finder to search options ranging from apparel, music, books and golf, to decorative items, kitchenware and pet gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Creative Irish Gifts

2009 Platinum

Creative Irish Gifts Rating

More About Creative Irish Gifts

Recent Reviews for Creative Irish Gifts

• Apr 20, 2017
    Easy experience using online services, however, I wish I was able to use 2 promo codes (flat shipping plus $10 offany merchandise over $70).
    May 08, 2017
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I ordered the Irish drum for my grandson for Christmas, he loved it. Also everyone loved the design and quality.
    May 08, 2017
    The quality and embroidery is perfect. Happy to give it as a gift
    Easy shopping and quick delivery. Great quality. Dependable
  • May 08, 2017
    So far very pleased with item and service
  • May 08, 2017
    I love this catalog & website! I just came Bach from Vacationing in Ireland and these products make me wish I were there again!
  • May 07, 2017
    At checkout I was supposed to have received the free shipping plus 10% off and a membership for 29.99 and it did not process. I was charged $11.99for shipping.
    Waiting to chekh quality
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Think shipping is very high compared with most companies
    May 07, 2017
    Trivets were smaller than I realized. One of the hats is labeled 3-6 months.
    Thank you.
  • May 07, 2017
    I love things Irish and love receiving their catalog.
  • May 07, 2017
    Have ordered several items from this site, and have always been more than pleased!
  • May 06, 2017
    Your shipping seems rather expensive.I decided not to purchase a sweater I wanted for my husband until I received the $10 off coupon which essential paid for shipping. I was going to purchase more, but the shipping cost were prohibitively expensive.I used to shop at your local store in Twinsburg, Ohio YEARS ago. Was sad to see them go-they always were very Customer oriented.
  • May 06, 2017
    your ordering system is very easy to use vs many others that I have attempted to use.
  • May 06, 2017
    Great selection of gift items.
  • May 06, 2017
    Always very satisfied with your quality and variety of products!
  • May 06, 2017
    Until the order is consummated, one cannot validly rate the process (First Question). The shipping cost @ $15.95 for this item is exorbitantly ludicrous bordering on what might legitimately be termed as a "Rip-Off". But, indeed, and greedily, it enhances retail cash flow by the intent to inflate a false profit....possibly to off-set a tariff, if applicable; and not necessarily Celtically "Creative".
  • May 06, 2017
    I was trying to unsubscribe b/c I did not sign up for emails. Saw this wedding bell which would be perfect for a colleague who is marrying. I am satisfied with the catalogue items I have purchased over the years. Will still unsubscribe, but continue ordering by mail. Shipping costs cause me to order a bit less.
  • May 05, 2017
    I like this web site a lot. It has a lot of different things to choice from!
  • May 05, 2017
    Nice stuff! Don't love the shipping charges, but, then, no one who lives in Hawai'i does.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I started an Irish group in our community and like to get things to decorate and to give away Irish gifts.
    May 05, 2017