Crocs - Official Site Reviews

Crocs - Official Site Ratings and User Reviews. Crocs - Official Site does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 05/19/2016.

Recent Reviews for Crocs - Official Site

• May 19, 2016
    It was great and easy!
  • May 18, 2016
    Shopping experience was quick and painless. The discount code made prices attractive
  • May 17, 2016
    Great site and easy ordering.
  • May 15, 2016
    Improve the speed of delivery
  • Apr 23, 2016
    I like the site easy to use
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Love the products availability and selections.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I purchased a pair of crocs last year and I cannot wear them. They were the "heavyweight " crocs with no vents on top
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I like to treat myself to a new pair of sandals in the spring. I like getting crocs on sale! I always get compliments on them also.
  • Apr 17, 2016
    Fast, easy, good quality
  • Apr 15, 2016
    Everything is clear and easy to understand. i would have prefer that items can be return or exchange at stores.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    Apr 24, 2016
    Returning items is not as easy as with other companies. With other company returns I don't have to go on line (to receive a RMA number) AT ALL.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    Site is easy to navigate. Appreciate the different photos/views available showing the products.
  • Mar 13, 2016
    loved the site, love the shoes.......they are the best!!!
  • Mar 11, 2016
    Crocs is an amazing website because all the shoes are comfortable for all shapes and sizes of shoes i love my kids to wear them.
  • Mar 10, 2016
    I have ordered crocs I have 2 pair at home but I liked your new selections.Love my CROCS !!!! I was asked to sign for a card that I would get 20% off my order. Why did this order not show it up?
  • Feb 22, 2016
    Why don't you make half sizes?
    Mar 7, 2016