Crocs - Official Site Reviews

08/22/2014
Crocs - Official Site Ratings and User Reviews. Crocs - Official Site is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 08/13/2014.

Crocs - Official Site Rating

More About Crocs - Official Site

Recent Reviews for Crocs - Official Site

• Aug 13, 2014
    I hear these shoes are really good!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Bought Crocs today at the outlets and another pair on Amazon.com. did this because I needed to try on and find a pair that fit, and I got the Crocs off Amazon.com because what I was looking at didn't come in the color I wanted. planning to use our Crocs for beach, pool, and on our up coming trip to Disney World. have heard great things about Crocs when it comes to walking around Disney. this is the first time I have owned a pair and so far I like the ones I bought at the Crocs Store today. Hope to but more styles in the future.
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Jul 29, 2014
    GREAT SITE! EXCELLENT PRODUCTS (FOR THE MOST PART). DID NOT LIKE YOUR BOOTS WITH THE PLASTIC EYELETS (THEY BROKE OFF)
  • Jul 25, 2014
    A fun site to visit and navigate. Fast, efficient, graphically pleasing.
    Aug 2, 2014
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I loved looking at all the different shoes. I HATED all the pop ups comparing your shoes with other brands of shoes. When I want a different brand I will go to that site. Don't do POP-UPS anymore!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I like The new styles for my boy !!! The prices are good!!
    Aug 6, 2014
    My son loves his new crocs!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I actually talked to Maranda at Chat and was extrememly surprised at the proficiency that she brought for your company--she did everything possible to answer not only my questions and concerns but offered me an additional discount on my purchase--she did suggest to call direct for a better discount--as there was a mistake on your website regarding pricing on items
    Jul 27, 2014
    I purchased 2 Ath Croc Flip Flops on this order and now need to return them as the are both too big in sizing--I wanted to exchange them to a local facility but the only two you listed for me are a long way from me--near the Mexican Border--so it looks like I will have to send these back and reorder--unless you can do it for me--my order is #08604932CUS--I need to return the 2 pair of shoes I got for size Woman 8--as these on the order are too big--same colors would be nice but if not available then one in pink and one in brown would be nice--send them to me: Norma Smith 8527 Carlton Oaks Drive Santee, Ca. 92071
  • Jul 14, 2014
    good site. Good deals
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    My Athens flip flops arrived via mail. Something heavy must have punctured the plastic bag, and scuffed them. This shouldn't ruin the integrity of the product.I ordered a 10 in men's. When I received the package there was a sticker on the tag that said "relaxed". I do not recall seeing an option on the site for this. Which made me wonder if there were other options such as 'slim' or 'wide'. Because of this I give the comfort of this product an OK rating. Not good, not bad, the perfect size, just not the perfect fit.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Just a suggestion. Please note the sale price ($19.99) is online only. I went to the store, I could not get the sale price. So I went to home to buy online. Thanks !
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Love the Jibbitz-keep them coming
  • Jun 21, 2014
    My croc sandals are stylish and of good quality!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I love crocs. I would have purchased two more pairs today if the colors I wanted were available in my size.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    My LisFranc tendon is gone and my doctor recommended that I give these Crocs a try :)
  • Jun 14, 2014
    This is my first purchase from this site. I hope the items arrive with as much ease as ordering did.
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Always easy to navigate. Love the free shipping
    Jul 1, 2014
    So glad to find the Meleens on sale. Bought two pair at Orlando outlet and loved them. SO glad to find these on line when I got home.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    need to keep more sizes available
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Great experience! So easy to order- about 5 clicks.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I think your site is easy to view, prices on site are very good Sale Prices)Over all site is excellent for my needs.Thank you Crocs for making such a good product.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    liked the site. nice shipping prices. easy to check out