Crocs - Official Site Reviews

Crocs - Official Site Ratings and User Reviews. Crocs - Official Site does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for Crocs - Official Site

• Nov 29, 2015
    I love it but it would be more efficient if they would ship via FEDEX to Puerto Rico. Smartpost takes forever to deliver.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    very user friendly and lots to choose from.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    They are the most comfortable shoes on the market. They are all I wear.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I appreciate the free shipping! Good prices for the shoes in comparison to other websites that were selling for higher prices (amazon). I would have bought a pair of the blitzen boots, but they barely had any sizes left.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Hope that you get the Blitzen fold down boots in stock again. I would love to get a pair. I wear only crocs on my feet. Indoors and outdoors. Had a problem with the tendon in the bottom of my feet and when I started wearing crocs full time--bingo--it disappeared. I have an old pair of "unholy" croc boots that you don't carry any more. Sad.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Would like to see more Zen shoes.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    I have back trouble and crocs are the only shoes I can comfortably wear. Thank you so much for that.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    One suggestion - many reviewers asked for several nice looking shoes to be wider in size. Crocs average size runs narrow. Nice looking styles and designs and a wider footbed will mean more customers.
  • Sep 18, 2015
    very comfy and my kids and i and my friends loves it. esp I'm a nurse, i love using it because I'm always standing long hours at work.
    Sep 28, 2015
    I love the slippers. Very comfy.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Very easy site to use. No complications whatsover. Can't wait to get my order!
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Love the Rio designed shoes!!
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Sep 21, 2015
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Very easy to view different colors - and it was immediately visible which sizes were or were not available.