Crucial Technology Reviews

12/17/2014
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1283 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2014 Winner

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

• Dec 16, 2014
    Crucial is always my first stop for RAM because of the system scanner. Guaranteed compatibly, a lifetime warranty, and the best prices I've been able to find are also awesome.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Best on-line site for laptop memory
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great product and good prices. However I don't like that you have to expand the list to get what you are looking for.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Shopping was quick and easy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Top notch, Rock-solid components. Been using Crucial for years...
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I loved the fact you could scan my computer andtell me what was in it and what my options were for upgrading memory. That made the experience PERFECT.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've been ordering memory from Crucial for about 18 years. I just automatically go to them.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Best prices and easy to use website to find compatible products
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Sam who offered customer support was professional and extremely helpful
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Thanks for a great product
  • Dec 9, 2014
    They have been great to use to find memory for printer and computer needs.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have been buying memory from Crucial Memory for some time. Great selection, especially with harder to find memory like printer memory and the price is very competitive.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great site and prices!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great service and products. Very happy.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The UPS Tracking number provided did not show up on the UPS web site. I received the item I purchase through the US Postal Mail.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Weird survey questions
    Dec 16, 2014
    Crucial.com is where I purchase memory or any computer related parts that they stock. I am dissatisfied with the lack of tracking of my purchase.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Excellent product has brought new life to my Late 2009 Mac Mini as the installed 2x1gb memory modules were badly overworked and severely impacting performance. The Crucial Scan app determined that my system could handle up to 8gb in a 2x4gb module setup despite documentation stating otherwise from Apple. The memory worked great immediately upon installation and it is like having a new computer.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I like Crucial products.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I had trouble using the site for about two hours this morning and the 3 SSD's that I was trying to purchase were marked down by $22 each. When the site started working this afternoon the sale price had been removed. Very frustrated this AM and I sent a message at the time but did not get a response then. Phone help with this order this afternoon was very responsive.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Recommended by Home Depot Salesman as the best place for availability.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Fast and easy ordering. Oder arrived in a few days .Computer running much faster!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I have none.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I've made previous purchases over the years from Crucial and find them excellent to work with and true to their word. Never had a problem.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Normally all products work perfectly, buy if something didn't, they ALWAYS did an RMA and got a replacement product to me ASAP. What more can one ask for?