Crucial Technology Reviews

06/29/2015
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2027 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2014 Winner

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

Showing 1 - 20 of 2027 Reviews
  • Jun 29, 2015
    A bit expensive but......
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Crucial Technology always delivers the best products with price, quality, and quick shipping. This is a very reliable source. I was told about others, but never shop from them, but only at Crucial, my most reliable source.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    love the site and have recommended it to many.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    My son recommended your company. So far I have been pleased with the order.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    First time I make online buy. I have heard lot of good things about crucial and I'm expecting this RAM renew my Macbook Pro :)
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Perfect price and shipping costs
  • Jun 29, 2015
    The scan tool worked great to get me to what I needed, and I clicked on it OK to order it... But I was thinking I was not even going to get through the ordering process. The screens would not allow me to move around very well and when I tried to hit the back key, I could not go back , so had to start over. It was quite a process in patience for sure.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Had a tech hiccup while selecting items for cart, but got help quickly through live chat.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    The checkout experience was great. The movement through the site was very fluid and self explanatory. Also being able to check out as a guest were I would not have to make another account was great. One suggestion to improve the site is when I hit the back button it goes to the default information for example, I was looking at 8GB RAM but the default page has 4GB RAM listed, as I went back and forth to compare different brands I would have to re-enter the selection of 8GB RAM this is not a huge issue, but something that would definately make the experience slightly better.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    It would be nice, that if you spent over $50 (esp for memory) that you could get usps priority mail shipping for free.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I work with Apple retail and I frequently recommend Crucial to customer seeking an update to older machines that can't quite handle newer versions of OS X. It is because of my own personal experience with Crucial.com that I feel confident in providing these endorsements. Thank You
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Cheap and efficient way to upgrade your ram!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Always fast with quality products!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    My last purchase was in March. My e-mail address was not recognized, so I had to check out as a guest, which makes no sense. It took so long to go through the process, I almost quit.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I am looking forward to my upgrade. Crucial has always been a brand I can trust.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    First experience
    Jun 29, 2015
    I was very happy to find the ram for my old computer because I didn't want to buy a new computer. My daughter will install it this weekend. Can't wait to see how it changes the performance of my computer.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Thanks for making it an easy shopping experience for a non-techie person like me.
    Jun 29, 2015
    Great product and buying experience. Thank you!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Easy to use easy to navigate live chat is awesome!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Recommended by a friend. Like the fact that the website tells me if an item is compatible with my system
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Simple, easy purchase. Good video on website with installation instructions. Best price from a list of reputable online merchants. Very satisfied!