Crucial Technology Reviews

11/24/2014
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1181 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2014.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2014 Winner

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

• Nov 24, 2014
    Very satisfied with my order. It was very easy to complete.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Your web app made it really easy to decide what RAM would work well with my sister's 2009 macbook pro. I was get anxious about how to upgrade those pesky macs, but your site made it simple and worry-free and that's why I went with you rather than reading through all the ECC/parity/voltages/etc off a newegg or amazon site. Hopefully it works once it gets here. Thank you
    I am happy so far.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very easy website to navigate and use. Reasonable pricing.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Excellent transaction, will use again
    Love your memory tools
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Didn't receive e-mail conforming order.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    This experience using your site was pleasant. I'm waiting to see if using the product is as pleasant.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Caught in a loop in shopping cart while trying to update my billing address. Would not update address; had to go back to cart and try again; then went to my account profile to edit it there, but wouldn't save whenever I selected the "validated" version of my address. Finally selected my originally entered address on account profile and it saved. Neither shipping nor billing address allowed me to enter my company name; critical for shipping address in particular. I dread the checkout experience on this site (although I love your products) because of Verified By Visa. This is something I use only on this site, and I can never remember the password. Previous checkouts have ended up in all kinds of trouble and phone calls to Crucial and Verified By Visa. (This is especially complex to resolve since I'm using a biz credit card). The extra fraud protection is absolutely not worth the hassle, at least to me.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Very easy to find compatible parts for my laptop.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Shopping at Crucial Technology was an easy and satisfying experience. The prices are good and the shipping better than most
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Great place to get your memory. I used the chat, and the lady found the exact memory for my machine. All I had to do is to add it to my cart and check out. very easy!!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I use crucial because of the memory configuator
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    The product was advertised as a 512gb ssd. Usable, space turned out to be around 477gb. Crucial support informed me this was normal. This should be disclosed to buyers upfront. I see that other vendors offer 480 gb systems. I assumed that this was less than the 512gb unit Crucial was selling; but I now think is is just marketing. Too bad. Otherwise the quality of the product is fine to date.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Only site I could find with the parts I need for the Intel NUC.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I've had no problems with past purchase and use of Crucial memory for my old 2007 iMac. I expect the same with my new iMac 27" Retina 5K. Thanks for making a great product.
    Nov 24, 2014
    The Crucial cards fit perfectly into slots of my Apple 27" Retina 5K iMAC.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    I really like the memory scan that tells you exactly what your machine needs. No worries that the memory card will be compatible!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Awsom
    Nov 24, 2014
    I'm very satisfy with the product
  • Nov 9, 2014
    EASY WAY TO SHOP FOR MEMORY
  • Nov 7, 2014
    As a Canadian Customer, the online form was not user-friendly.