Crucial Technology Reviews

05/26/2015
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1940 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2014 Winner

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

Showing 1 - 20 of 1940 Reviews
  • May 25, 2015
    I really like the fact that Crucial can scan my system and tell me exactly what will work for me.
  • May 25, 2015
    Could not get discount codes found online to be accepted. Very frustrating and could detract from the likelihood of making larger purchases at this site.
  • May 25, 2015
    Great website, and easy to use. Wish you could change the capacity of harddrives/ssd's while you are in the checkout the option. That would have made my purchase experience a lot more effective and easy.
  • May 25, 2015
    Great website, great prices, very convenient for those not specializing in computer hardware.
  • May 25, 2015
    I have dealt with Crucial for over 20 years and they are still the first (and typically only) place I go for memory - they are the best!
  • May 25, 2015
    Good prices, site easy to navigate
  • May 25, 2015
    i liked the way i was able to find the memory for my wife's laptop.
  • May 25, 2015
    My husband recommended this site. I found exactly what I was looking for almost immediately. The provision of a convenient scanner to assess my computer needs is appreciated.
  • May 25, 2015
    nice easy site to deal with
    So far so good
  • May 24, 2015
    First time experience because of Tom's Hardware support
  • May 24, 2015
    I always order from crucial because I trust them. I recommend crucial to my friends everytime.
    May 25, 2015
    I fully concur with Crucial's excellent reputation.
  • May 15, 2015
    Satisfied with info providijng support, good product line, good shipping handling.
    Good overall
  • May 15, 2015
    Great product > highest quality, warranty and great shipping and CS options.
    May 25, 2015
    Good products, good prices, good service
    May 25, 2015
    Order was cancelled due to not enough inventory. Several other people who ordered the same product had their orders cancelled as well. Poor stock management.
    May 25, 2015
    For the free shipping option, I was told tracking was not available. Then, several days after placing the order, it was canceled due to "overwhelming demand / unavailability". I understand that it was a refurb. SSD but did the company not know how many were in inventory? Most sites won't let you place the order in the first place if they no longer have any of the product available.
    May 25, 2015
    let place an order for an item in stock and they email me 5 days later and say it out of stock. i feel like i was cheated
    May 25, 2015
    My order was cancelled. If Crucial is out of stock, they should not have accepted payment. Criminal waste of my time.
  • May 12, 2015