Crucial Technology Reviews

06/29/2015
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2028 reviews.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2014 Winner

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

Showing 121 - 140 of 2028 Reviews
    Very quick and easy
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Great service and always quality memory.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Recommended by a friend. Looking forward to used the component.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Wonderfull company. i have always used crucial for my memory needs.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    It was suggested to me, from an Apple Store and then from 2 friends, to purchase from your store. It was quick, easy and knowledgable. we will come back
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have had very good luck with Crucial products
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The checkout process is clunky. Need to review the process.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Using this site was very easy. I liked the scanning tool that I could use on a machine that I wasn't sure about ordering for....
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Now that we have our tax exempt form stored correctly, purchasing online is very easy!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The web site was easy to use and I especially liked the compatibility information engine.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    your memory finder seems to work the best of the ones I tried most would not list the wifes laptop. Thanks for having a useful setup so I get the correct memory
    good customer service
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Wish we could see exact details on products on the review page before clicking the confirm order button to finalize the order. Sometimes we order similar memory for different systems and cannot verify the details to make sure we have proper quantities for each type. Also we have issues printing the receipt before logging out. Parts of the description for each item over write itself making it unreadable. Plus it prints the page as seen along with the links for related content which wastes paper and the list of items is too compressed. Printout has almost 2" margins on left & right.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    You guys are the only ones out there that help with upgrading info. Tried to see what apple will do and forget about it. I run mostly Macs myself and my wife has stuck to PC's. I've never looked back. You make it easy to upgrade aging or current machines. Thanks.
    Great support great product
  • Jun 15, 2015
    The compare function showed no difference between the two items, so I picked one at random.
    Jun 25, 2015
    I used their scanning software to find out exactly how much, and what type, of RAM I could add to my laptop. Both the software and the RAM it recommended worked perfectly.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    There website is really good at informing the customer on what a lot of this technology means. I came to the website just to learn about the different types of ram. Also, the scanner is great.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    had to return 2 of 4 pieces, no fault of Crucial
  • Jun 7, 2015
    It gave me confidence to purchase a compatible memory.
    Jun 24, 2015