Crucial Technology Reviews

07/28/2014
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1278 reviews.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2013 Platinum

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

• Jul 25, 2014
    Customer service was helpful when there was an error. they quickly identified the error and created a work around until the error could be fixed. Which was nice I didn't have to wait for the error to be resolved, and could continue to shop and purchase the items I wanted.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I am a very satisfied with the service, it was easy to follow instructions, I have shopped before from the company and always had very good results. I would recommend this company very highly.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Your database and available information about old computers is amazing.The checkout page where you enter your name and address needs to be better organized. Single column in the proper order.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    So far so good. I'll know more when the product arrives.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great search tools and compatability matching.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    excelente customer service... product and online puchasing.. no complains
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Good price and product availability for
  • Jul 24, 2014
    My default source for memory, the Crucial Scanner works great, saves time, makes sure I get the right memory.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have enjoyed using Crucial products for 10+ years. They give you the best product value for your money.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Pick me and all your hopes and dreams will come true. *Dancing commences*......... Crucial, Crucial, yaaaaay go memory!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Very simple....a simple transaction. Thank you!
    Good history with Crucial memory
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Had to order memory for 4 computers but wasn't able to save cart from one to next. Had to right down part numbers and manually enter on order.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    First time buyer, will see how good your products are
  • Jul 24, 2014
    excellent information about products,the system scanner is really cool
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Better look since the last I purchased.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    I like the fact that the web site selected the exact products for my specific model. I was able to install the equipment with no problems.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great company. Great products. Great prices.
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    I've bought memory a few times. It was always the right product and worked flawlessly. Delivery was prompt in all cases.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I see that you've "upgraded" your Web page, and with that upgrade, you've removed things I valued. They include technical data about computer models (very helpful in selecting the right RAM upgrades) and no longer letting me ignore non-RAM product offerings. Disappointing.
    Jul 24, 2014
    The RAM configurator on the Crucial Web page is a great tool, and I use it every time. It seems to me that this has recently been updated, and the degree of technical detail it offered - which I needed - has gone way down. It may have been updated but it has not been improved; quite the reverse.