crucial.com Reviews

02/07/2016
crucial.com Ratings and User Reviews. crucial.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2885 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - crucial.com

2014 Winner

crucial.com Rating

More About crucial.com

Recent Reviews for crucial.com

• Feb 7, 2016
    Good website, would definitely recommend to friends. prices are very competitive. I hope you guys keep making your items affordable in order for us users to be able have good hardware for the right price.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Site looks great, but navigation can be slow and erratic. Sometimes dropdown menus don't work. Site has way more tracking and web bugs than are needed to make it functional. Product selection and pricing are very good.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I LOVED the fact that your site selected and guaranteed compatibility of the memory chips with my computer, rather than me having to go through tons of chips, clicking on each one to see if it was compatible. IT WAS THE EASIEST MEMORY UPGRADE I HAVE EVER DONE and I will likely come back to this site for my next upgrade! Great job designing this site & options.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I usually purchase Crucial memory but this is the first time buying direct
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Very good method for finding compatible memory for specific model computer.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Learned about crucial from a YouTube video. I purchased memory from Amazona, but it turned out to be the wrong memory, and no returns from the second party supplier. Big mistake! To much confusion in Amazon's product listings and compatibility info was lacking. Your parts were a little more expensive, but hopefully this time I'll get the right parts
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Good Site and experience. I was a little frustrated when I typed in 15-g019vm (which was not a valid product) and could not get 15-g019wm. I could get a bunch of other, not even close, models. Why no coupons?
  • Feb 7, 2016
    My over all experience was great i will recommend my friends
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The web site is very easy to navigate and not visually cluttered as are many web sites. Ordering is easy.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Descriptions of parts available are perfectly match to computer ID's so it's easy and reassuring to purchase with the security that I am getting the correct things I need to make my repair. I over ordered that last time I placed and order and Crucial was very helpful allowing me to make a return - Bravo!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The overall experience is dependent on the functionality of the RAM. My biggest issue is purchasing the CORRECT RAM for my computer. If your analysis is correct and my HP functions properly...your web site is a 10 in all respects. I see that your site recommends RAM that runs at 1.35V. Other sites on the intranet are specifying 1.5V. I hope what you sent me works properly. Respectfully, Dave Duke Wayne, NJ
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Your site sucks. It is very, very slow. Worst I have experienced in 6 months or so. And, you place the number with too many decimals and than require that it be fixed. I suggest that you have management work the site during the busy time. It is not the image that you want to project.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Crucial went above and beyond to make my upgrades work on time first time.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I will let you know when I have the memory installed and working. I hope there are instructions tyo show me how to install the chips.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Quick fast efficient the analyzer for determining the correct memory for your computer is a blessing!!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    You made it easy to find what I needed.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Good selection and delivery
    Feb 7, 2016
    Delivered as promised. Worked as advertised.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    First time customer
    Feb 7, 2016
    Compatible part look up made finding the right part easy.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    SSD very fast and works well
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Checkout should have allowed guest checkout even though I had registered before,Tax really hurt my chances of buying from Crucial next time.
    Feb 7, 2016
    When I updated the updated firmware on the BX200 (240GB) SSD it seemed to slow down. I am getting 250 Mbps on a SATA 2 connection. When I read the reviews of this drive I found it only runs fast when the cache is full,when the cache empties out, the performance is dismal.I didn't research the drive before I purchased it because I believed in the Crucial brand, I will not make that mistake again.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    The product was received on time and as advertised. It has not yet been installed into the computer