crucial.com Reviews

01/21/2017
crucial.com Ratings and User Reviews. crucial.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1154 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - crucial.com

2016 Platinum

crucial.com Rating

More About crucial.com

Recent Reviews for crucial.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    survey asked questions that one will not be able to answer until they receive the product. Need follow up rather than at the beginning!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I found it to be very easy to use.
    Great company , best Solid State Hard Drives, best memory
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I was not able to check out using my credit card
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I really like the program that scans the computer and tells you exactly what memory you have and what's available for your computer. I think anyone can remove and install memory or hard drives but having to guess on the specs when ordering components is not fun.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I buy memory products from Crucial whenever I need them. They are my first choice in all cases.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Prices are a little high
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This is 2nd computer upgrade, recommended by Fagan @ Apple Store, Franklin, TN
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I have ordered when I worked at a local TV station as the director of technology. I'm retired and now ordering for my own business. I wouldn't have ordered from Crucial, but my experience with them prior was always great, so here I am!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    The screening was very helpful. That is what got me to buy your product. I knew it was the correct unit for my computer.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    Excellent website with detailed information on products. I purchased memory upgrade and I appreciated the compatibility check so that I knew I was buying a component that would work. Good job.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Unable to checkout using Kaspersky Total Security in Protected Browser. will not buy again from here.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Excellent buying experience!
    Jan 20, 2017
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    I was able to track my shipment and it came quicker than promised. I was very happy with the transaction.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Previous products worked well,so upgrading another machine
    Jan 21, 2017
    No problems with the purchase, equipment worked perfectly
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    Great customer service and products
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    I ordered what I thought were two 4MB modules for my Dell optiplex 780. I received two 2GB modules. Could have been my fault because that's what the invoice shows.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I was a bit apprehensive about ordering from you given all the bad reviews online, but then I saw that you supply Best Buy, so I thought I would give you a shot. I hope I don't regret this order.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I had a problem with my new RAM. First, I called the manufacturer or my computer, Dell. Big mistake. They were worse then useless. They actually made me fell like I did something wrong for not buying the RAM from them. Next I called Crucial. Your support person worked with me until we had the problem fixed. Fantastic customer support experience. Thank you! .
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I am SERIOUSLY suspicious about the hang-up and freezing of the purchase page when I checked-out! Was it directed to a hacker? Did my purchase info get stolen? I will have nothing to do with PayPal anymore since they asked for my SS # to continue using their account!
    Jan 21, 2017
    I received the memory, installed it, and it works. What more can I say? If this is about the junk SSD MX200, I have disposed of it. My system does NOT see it ,it will not work . If it did work, it would not last anyway. I have had SD cards just 'go blank' for no reason and I am sure this will also. I have 'lost' many pictures to 'bad memory cards'. My entire vacation, GONE!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    this laptop is a backup for college. spouse likes it better now than regular mini-tower pc. the experience should be better due to more memory and upgrades. it also will test how 8GB works.
    Jan 21, 2017
    thanks for the opportunity to comment