crucial.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

crucial.com Reviews

12/14/2017
crucial.com Ratings and User Reviews. crucial.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1156 reviews.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - crucial.com

2016 Platinum

crucial.com Rating

More About crucial.com

Recent Reviews for crucial.com

• Dec 01, 2017
    Easy to use site. Good prices.
    Dec 10, 2017
  • Dec 10, 2017
    quick response web site, fast response
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I really liked the up front feature of entering the product you have to get guaranteed compatible upgrade options.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I wanted to include a SSD in my order but could not add it to my cart. I ended up using the redirect to order it from Newegg.i would have Prefered to order everything from you. Instead of 2 places.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Particularly impressed with the Memory Advisor and the compatibility warnings. My first choice wasn't compatible and your site helped in locating EXACTLY the memory module I needed. Even better it was less expensive than my erroneous selection. Saved me money AND a headache! Thank You!
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I mostly only shop online with Paypal. Glad you have it.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Only issue was that the site didn't render correctly on Edge mobile browser. It was slightly larger than the 5.5 screen and would not pinch smaller, or, move to edge outside window. Though this didn't impact the ability to shop the site...
  • Dec 09, 2017
    First time using Crucial for personal use..... have previously used 2 - 3 times per year for business purposes. Always happy with service and product.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    good experience. Especially liked the computer survey to make sure I am buying the correct item. I'm a shareholder of MU, nice to have a real positive exerience!
    satisfied
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Look up by computer model is critical to ensure compatability
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Wait until I get it.
    Dec 09, 2017
    Not sure it copied the drive. Otherwise everything is fine. I used a black box u3 to copy drive.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Always a positive experience with crucial
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    This is my go to site for drives and memory.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I was led to believe that the only manner of payment was by PayPal and almost turned away since I do not have PayPal,
  • Dec 09, 2017
    It was difficult to find the upgrade kit.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Reliable source for computer components
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Apparently, some time in the past few years, you purged my membership information for lack of use.
    its great
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I was impressed with the computer scanning service and how easily it led me to the products I needed.