crucial.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

crucial.com Reviews

08/17/2017
crucial.com Ratings and User Reviews. crucial.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1066 reviews.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - crucial.com

2016 Platinum

crucial.com Rating

More About crucial.com

Recent Reviews for crucial.com

• Aug 05, 2017
    I tried placing an order with a different supplier, couldn't figure out how to complete the order on line so I called their phone number. This led to an infinite loop: "To place an order, press 2". So I pressed 2, went to same message.I then found Crucial on line.
    Aug 14, 2017
    I purchased 2 x 8 GB RAM modules for my iMac. Installation was simple, and I was able to boost RAM to 24 GB total without any problems.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Either lower or free two day shipping, or make the free shipping be no more than 3 days. Otherwise very happy with Crucial
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Website very easy to navigate and Online Chat help was superb!
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Aug 14, 2017
    Every thing was top notch starting with the order process, payment, packaging, and received a day before the promised date. What more can one ask for?
  • Aug 07, 2017
    overall the purchase went well. However, there were several product choices even after down-selecting to my specific laptop and amount of RAM I needed. There is no description of pros/cons of various possible RAM replacements. This would be helpful
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Very easy to check memory compatibility with my system!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I really appreciate Crucial's downloadable app that lets me know what memory parts are compatible with my computer. It gives me the opportunity to extend the useful life of my laptop by increasing the memory to accommodate new software; but as I'm not a techie, I probably wouldn't attempt to buy more memory without the assurance of Crucial's compatibility tool.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Great site for the right upgrades. Be careful. The Crucial site will not include everything you need as part of the kit. Check the small print, such as the need for a USB-to-SATA cable. The cable could be an option, but not a hidden requirement.
    Aug 13, 2017
    The representative I chatted with was very helpful and grateful for my pointing out that the first item recommended by your system selection function was in error and took care of fixing it right away.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I just wish you're shipping rates were cheaper.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I have been crucial user since long time, and i had a great experience every time.
    no additional comments.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    The Tech I spoke to on the phone was excellent. He Let me know exactly what memory chip I could use on my motherboard and the best one to use for gaming. So I just ordered it, can't wait to install it.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I was able to quickly find what I needed using the scan tool. I thought that made memory upgrade process super easy, fast and I feel confident about the purchase being exactly what I need.
    Easy seaching, easy buying
  • Jul 20, 2017
    smooth transaction so far. historically a good vendor.
    Great site!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Was able to find what I needed quickly.
    Aug 13, 2017
    Instructions to install SSD were not very helpful.
  • Aug 12, 2017