crucial.com Reviews

08/26/2016
crucial.com Ratings and User Reviews. crucial.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1463 reviews.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - crucial.com

2014 Winner

crucial.com Rating

More About crucial.com

Recent Reviews for crucial.com

• Aug 25, 2016
    Very good experience shopping the online store. The tool for finding the exact component I needed (RAM) was great. The response time processing my tax exempt certificate online was also excellent, almost immediate.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    My first order I contacted the chat service and was very satisfied with the help received and purchased a memory module and installed it today without any issues so I wanted more memory and am ordering now.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Always a perfect experience. Never an issue and I have been shopping with Crucial.com for many years. This survey was not bad except for the question "Which of the following best describes the primary topic of your comment" I do not understand the question because my purchase was some of all of the options, but your survey only allowed one answer.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Crucial is generally easy to work with and provides a quality product at a reasonable price making crucial my first stop for memory upgrades. The only disappointment is getting different product numbers from the scan tool vs entering model details with limited details about the product differences to try and determine which is the right memory module or if they will both work.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I did research before purchasing RAM upgrades for our 3 home computers. Crucial was consistently recommended on websites and people I know.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I have always used your products on my Macs over the years.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Referred by Apple so I didn't really do a lot of cost comparisons, but i did find that you were less expensive than the people who offered to supply the materials and complete the installment.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Fast and accurate identification of needed parts. I will know about the quality in a few days Purchasing experience was very positive.
    very good site
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Great site...the scan of my system to make sure the SSD was correct for my system was awesome....
  • Aug 24, 2016
    i found it to be a pleasant experience - since i needed to talk to one of the technicians earlier who was extremely helpful in resolving my issue
  • Aug 24, 2016
    worked with technician noting the error being displayed but failed to get to resolution.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I love the fact that I know I bought the right part
  • Aug 24, 2016
    This outlet was perfect for checking compatibility.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Make it easier to enter tax exempt information at the time of check ou.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    The way to lead me to proper memory selection was great. I am greatly confident that my selection for 4GbX2 was right. Shipping charges are great - free and delivery timing is reasonable.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Finding 8Gb chip kit compatible with my computer was very easy and the find was exactly what I needed. I went through Crucial's selection table. Delivery was free (US Mail) and in 5 days (5 - 9 days promised, ordered on Sunday, in my mail box on Friday). Packaging was safe, envelope was very protective.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    When I was completing my order, the system asked me to login. I tried logging in, but forgot my password. I requested and you sent a link to reset it. When I tried to click on the new password location, the page changed to the regular login page. This happened four times. I am also having a lot of trouble typing on this page. Not every letter I type appears. Example:ABCEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSUVWXZ, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwyz, 234567890[]\=-!@#$%^&*()_+ Noice seveal leters are missing.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Crucial has provided compatible and reliable memory for all of the devices in my home
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    The only downside to using crucial's memory scanner and ordering process is if I run the scanner on a customers computer, but want to make the order from my computer, it's difficult. There doesn't appear to be a way for me to easily send the data. Otherwise, the crucial memory scanner is a fantastic tool that helps me make sure I'm ordering the correct memory for a particular computer.