Cruiser Customizing Reviews

07/24/2014
Cruiser Customizing Ratings and User Reviews. Cruiser Customizing is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 887 reviews.

Cruiser Customizing Rating

More About Cruiser Customizing

Recent Reviews for Cruiser Customizing

• Jul 24, 2014
    The pop up for the discount over a $199 purchase stayed in the way and I almost did not purchase because I had difficulty seeing the products
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I have purchased a number of excellent products from Cruiser Customizing and I have been very satisfied with the cost, service and quality of the products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I like the variety and selection. Just had a difficult time finding the items I had ordered. Kept sending me back to the home page.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    hard to do this survey without having received the merchandise yet!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Was annoyed by frequent popup alert while I was shopping accessories. Am disappointed items will not ship until 12 days from now, don't understand why that is. I did find the 2 items I was searching for and hope they live up to their billing.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I liked the sales on the products I purchased and I love free shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This is the second time I have bought from Cruiser Customizing and I have been very happy with the services
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This is my first time if I receive my purchase on time I will be vary satisfied
  • Jul 22, 2014
    You have a product I was looking for my historic BMW R 100 S 1979 and R 100 RS 1977.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    When an item is out of stock, and a delay in shipping may be expected, it should say so on the cart before payment is made. I use PayPal, and once it is paid it takes a while to reimburse.it should say before order is completed that it is out of stock.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    This site was shared from another post about Harley accessories and I was happy to find it. Easy to navigate and find the exact product I was looking for. Simple procedure to check out. Very user friendly.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great prices. Very nice web site.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    This is where I make at least 90% of my bike purchases.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Easy had to ask some technical questions Customer service answered questions adequately and very friendly
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    have contacted them about my concerns and they responded right away
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Always a pleasure!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Fed Ex took a long way to make delivery of my purchase.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    great shopping experience
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    If this company has the item that you need then I highly recommend that's where you should bye it There are a lot of items and the prices are very, very competitive. As a customer I highly recommend this globel company.