Cruiser Customizing Reviews

10/23/2014
Cruiser Customizing Ratings and User Reviews. Cruiser Customizing is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 644 reviews.

Cruiser Customizing Rating

More About Cruiser Customizing

Recent Reviews for Cruiser Customizing

• Oct 17, 2014
    Only wish that after adding to cart it did not go back to page 1. Wish it would go back to last page
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I do not like paying shipping; however, the prices on the products are good and the company is well known.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    There so many products and range it, s awesome I, m like a kid in a candy shop
  • Oct 16, 2014
    really good and friendly shop in this site
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Great store. Always get exactly what I look for.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I looking for lots of chromed parts for my new bike (the softail) and the older one (the Road King). It's easy to shop on line and shipping is really fast.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    price competitive and easy to navigate thru the website, best experience i have had. thanks.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I like the products and the prices. Easy site to use.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I've always heard good things about this site. I'm looking forward to receiving my parts in the mail. I just wish shipping to Hawaii were cheaper. But I guess that's the cost of living in paradise.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    very happy with my orders!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very nice on line shopping for my parts and Cruiser Customizing is great website
  • Oct 15, 2014
    my order said free shipping but when I ordered it charged me shipping I am NOT very pleased with that can you check into that and see about refunding the shipping Thank you
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Hard to find what needed, get it all right and double checked and in cart, leave overnight and go to order And it's not there. Maybe just Me.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Shopping experience with Cruiser Customizing has been a great one.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    great deals, especially with discount off International shipping.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    i like the parts price it alot cheaper then harley
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Good site
    Oct 15, 2014
    this a good site , but some products are to long to receive when there are not in stock
  • Oct 7, 2014
    why did it take 7 times to place my order . . had to use paypal to charge to my BofA credit card. Miss 1 item as I was unable to relocate it with your system that requires JUST the right words . . Even Rivco mirror came up short!! Your customer service folks tried but had no clue how to fix the problem. And why did I have to recite the entire order while the order was on my screen on MY end. You IT folks need to work harder so I don't have to work harder to find the products I'm searching for
    Oct 17, 2014
    Other than having trouble with their search engine, I called ad got to what I wanted, and only had to wait on one item from there supplier, Jason remember who I was when I called back with a question, I liked that.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    SO FAR SO GOOD. SLOW SHIPPING, NEED QUICKER SHIPPING. PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR QUICKER SHIPPING.
    Oct 15, 2014
    GOOD site. Middle man operation?
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I've bought other items in the past. Have recommended CC to my friends. I've always received excellent professional cervice
    Oct 15, 2014
    Exceptionally pleased with delivery and product