Cruiser Customizing Reviews

03/27/2015
Cruiser Customizing Ratings and User Reviews. Cruiser Customizing is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 488 reviews.

Cruiser Customizing Rating

More About Cruiser Customizing

Recent Reviews for Cruiser Customizing

• Feb 26, 2015
    Well thought out pricing. I like the rebates and first rate products shown on your website. I will be back !!!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    fun fun to shop!!! thay have all parts u will need!!!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Very good customer service.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great choices for Indian motorcycles, keep up the great work guys.
    Thanks a bunch
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    When everyone else's prices are the same Cruiser Customizing seems to be cheaper than everyone else
    Feb 26, 2015
    The box it came in was demolished with part of the item I ordered hanging out of the box
  • Feb 19, 2015
    chat assistance was helpfull
    Feb 27, 2015
    shipment was delayed due to item availability. CC informed me of this and took care of it. fine job.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    been looking for months to customize my stateline.if i owned a harley or victory or indian accessories would be no problem but VT1300 stuff is hard to find.CC seems to have a large inventory of partsdesigned to fit my ride.one stop shopping makes me happy !
    Feb 26, 2015
    love the online shopping.lots of options for my ride.hard to find Aftermarket stuff for a Honda stateline.if I had purchased a Harley I could shop anywhere but I didn't and then I found cruiser customizing.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    No complaints about your company. I made a large purchase from your company about 14 months ago, and everything arrived in good condition and in a timely matter. Thank you for a job well done.
    Feb 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with your professional service.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    smooth trans auction. they have all product I'm looking for good pricing
    happy
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I do not buy a lot of motorcycle accessories very often, and when I do, I use the internet heavily, in order to get the better or best item I want, simply because if I am going to get an item I do not want to waste money on a cheap questionable item without research. Then when I get this done, I search for best price, and honestly I can usually find it here at the best price or near to it. Plus I feel you will stand behind your product, because of the length of time you have been in business. I have had no complaints so far, and most likely be back again in the future.
    Feb 26, 2015
    Good product, descent selection and price .
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I've pretty much gave my bike totally new look with plenty of chrome parts all from Cruiser Customizing, all parts fit just as perfect as I was told only wish I had more of a selection for my make and model, would definitely recommend to friends about you guys and have already to many! Small problem only once and it was taken care of smoothly and quickly! Keep up the good work! Cheers!
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 11, 2015
    it was a little difficult to find items for my bike because I have a 1986 vt1100 shadow but I think I can make these items work.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Shopping easy. If parts fit as promised I willretrn -probably often
    Feb 26, 2015
    While clearly stating this product would fit my bike -it did not! Further anyone familiar with my bike (brand and model) would know it couldn't possibly fit my bike. Now I am out over $20 shipping because of YOUR error! My shipping costs should have been refunded also since it was YOUR error. I am VERY hesitate to buy from Custom Cruisers because of this.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Good selection, easy to use site
  • Feb 4, 2015
    always totally satisfied with everything I have ordered
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Easy experience, hassle free. cheers
    Feb 26, 2015
    Very easy to deal with, very professional outfit.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I have purchased many items over the years from Cruiser Customizing and they always provide a great range of products with the best International shipping rates.
    Feb 25, 2015
    I have been a long time international customer and really value the range of products and the discounts available through Cruiser Customizing.