Crutchfield Reviews

12/17/2014
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5088 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Dec 17, 2014
    Crutchfield has great prices, great selection and they tell you exactly what you need to install it. Every time I have ordered the installation parts have been free. I will always check here first when I need car stereo equipment.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Waiting for delivery of purchased item
  • Dec 17, 2014
    First place I check for vehicle specific install parts. Love the instructions and online videos.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent Website selection process. Even when i went into a store, they checked this website to see if a radio would fit in my car.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great products but a bit pricey in some areas.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The person i dealt with was very helpful.
    Great online shopping experience
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Awesome, very knowledgeable support. They are the reason I buy from Crutchfield.
    excellent service thank you
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Have always had a great experience ordering from Crutchfield and their support staff is very helpful.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good customer service = loyal customers. Thank you!!!!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My husband & I like to buy from Crutchfield because of the awesome customer service & technical support.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Was looking to purchase a Music Hall USB-1 turntable but bought a preamp Marantz as the intended item was out of stock until January. My purchase was needed for Christmas gift.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Andy was the bomb at helping me find something. He put this stuff in my cart I checked it over and it was everything I needed. This guy needs a raise.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Been buying from Crutchfield sine 2003 and have been quite please with every experience. Any/all issues that have ever arisen were handled quickly and professionally.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I really don't have a comment, other than your price was the best I could find.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Used before, phone support people aren't the brightest
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Website should contain more information about the process to redeem points for a rewards card. Nowhere did it state this is an "instant" transaction. Using customer service chat answered my questions promptly.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love all product I buy from Crutchfield!!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Crutchfield has always been my #1 choice for car audio.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Crutchfield is the only place for car audio!