Crutchfield Reviews

05/05/2015
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4531 reviews. Last rated on 05/05/2015.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• May 5, 2015
    Amazing deal, could not believe the how much I was saving using this service.
  • May 5, 2015
    Love you guys!! it's been a while since I've needed to make a car audio purchase.
  • May 5, 2015
    Easy site navigation. With good selection of what's fits my cars.
  • May 5, 2015
    Excellent return service and loved the free shipping on my larger orders.
  • May 5, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my product; good price and great features.
  • May 5, 2015
    I've been buying from Crutchfield since they opened their doors in 1974. always great service.
  • May 5, 2015
    I will purches my next stereo from hear
  • May 5, 2015
    Make me proud to have shopped.
  • May 5, 2015
    I have purchased 3 car stereos from cruthcfield ocer many yeats. Great service, products, and price.
  • May 5, 2015
    Larry was a huge help, definitely helped me in making my purchase!
  • May 5, 2015
    The advice of the guy from tech support solved a problem out that I've working on/driving around town for 3 weeks now....in just 5 minutes. AWESOME !!!
  • May 5, 2015
    Great service... great products.. fair prices. You guys are the best
  • May 5, 2015
    Hope the Stereo works as well as all the reviews say.
  • May 5, 2015
    They are outstanding. Their products arrive exactly when they say they will and the are always in amazing condition. I will remain a customer for Crutchfield for a long time.
  • May 5, 2015
    $6.99 to ship a $23.99 cable is a bit gouging.
  • May 5, 2015
    Great experience. Have been super happy with customer service when I had trouble with a stereo. Ever since I come here first.
  • May 5, 2015
    I love using Crutchfield for my car audio purchases. I just got in to DIY car audio and they make everything so easy!
  • May 5, 2015
    Been using them for 15 years - always great people!!! im sure ill buy from them again next time i have a car audio project.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    Buying products at Crutchfield by foreign CreditCard owners, even when shipping to the US, is painful. I had to spent nearly 40min on the phone to answer a long list of questions. Currently I'm as an expatriate on an international assignment and shop and ship products to my US address all the time but at Crutchfield it was difficult making future shopping for me not attractive as it is too cumbersome. To be clear products, service etc.. is excellent.
  • Apr 25, 2015