Crutchfield Reviews

02/08/2016
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 8027 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2015 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Feb 7, 2016
    please allow shoppers to view products without choosing a vehicle.... i know its necessary for most purchases but allow as a side bar option
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Crutchfield's comparison tool is very helpful and I appreciate being able to view other's reviews.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I liked how it told me what fit in my truck and gave me details about the item I bought I would highly recommend it to my friends and family.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Website is straight forward and for, the benchmark. The advisor was great.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Website easy to use. Prices good. Tech support excellent.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Ease of shopping for my needs, help is available if needed.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great Site. I've been using Crutchfield since way back High School days in '84 or '85. Now my son is buying stuff from you.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love how easy it is to find things for my car!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The product I purchased was recommended by a friend, he is very satisfied with the product.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Crutchfield usually has the best selection of audio products.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I am very happy with the service ! T~You!!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great company, great products,excellent return policy.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I've always had good luck with crutch field always ships fast and quality service
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Forgetting my password seemed to allow me to get the right one in, but it got confusing in what I should do after that - some security issue had me reset my password, but then it wouldn't accept the one I typed in. I gave up and just reset my password - which was mildly annoying. You guys are so good at everything else...
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Always a pleasure to do business with Crutchfield , staff always there to answer your questions suggest other items never pressured to purchase something you dont want to need
  • Jan 28, 2016
    The free installation kits make your prices good.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I believe this is the fourth car stereo I have purchased from Crutchfield since learning about them 15 years ago. Every time I replace a car (we usually buy used cars), I immediately replace the factory in-dash unit with one I get from Crutchfield. Their prices are great and the extras that come with the unit (install kits, instructions, etc.) alwasy make it easy to install myself.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I have purchased something like 6 in-dash units from Crutchfield over the last 15 years. Your prices are always competitive, and I like that I get install kits, instructions, etc. Almost every time, I have needed to call Customer Support for help on something. They can always answer my question, but every time, no exaggeration, the rep on the phone treats me like I am a dumb shit. I'm serious. Every time. They always have this tone of like "oh, geez, I have to help another lame person who has no clue." Haha. It's true. It has been my experience every single time. And just to reiterate, I always get the answer I need and I carry on my way. But it sure would be nice if they were a little more cordial, a little more kind, a little less condescending and dismissive. I will keep buying from you, and I'll call when/if I need. But I really think this is an area that could be improved from a customer experience standpoint.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I am a returning customer. I've never been disappointed.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Excellent experience as always.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Always a pleasure to order from Crutchfield. Cooper was very helpful.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Crutchfield was recommended to me by a co-worker. I had an easy and good experience with the website. Found all the parts I needed for my vehicle.