Crutchfield Reviews

07/21/2014
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5101 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and most orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2013 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Jul 21, 2014
    thanks, you make things easy!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great product information. Free installation kit and free shipping. Never left the couch and will deliver in two days. Thanks.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Thanks guys! Y'all do great stuff.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great website and very easy online shopping experience.
    In ordering $900 of stuff, I asked for a little discount. I was flatly refused
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Easy website to deal with.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    gret product selection....great support!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Crutchfield customer support was top notch as always, Andy helped me pick an integrated amp for my needs and explained to me the power needs i needed to power my specific set up. highly recommend as always
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I appreciated the online chat option. Andy answered some important questions for me.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I found what I was looking for easy enough, but the prices on the majority of what I wanted were 2-3 times as much Amazon. I did purchase one item because it was much cheaper.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Best deal I could find online, hope to shop for many future products in the near future!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The best place to buy electronics, the customer service is by far the best in the country.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Same great service for decades now.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    This is my first time ordering through crutch field online, but I have ordered through their catalog several times in the past and I have always been more than satisfied. Thanks Crutchfield !
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The customer service was really good. The person who helped me out was jackson! He was great on answering all of my questions.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Crutchfield is an awesome company! Anything I have purchased has been easy and they have great customer service to help you out with a problem with anything!
    Jul 21, 2014
    This is a great sounding product! My only gripe is it didn't come with enough screws so my drivers side speaker is held in by 2 screws instead of 4.I mean the speaker isn't going anywhere, it was just disappointing, because the past two times I ordered from Crutchfield everything was perfect.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Crutchfield is my go to place for anything electronic. I just purchased my 4th radio from them. They last me owning the same car does not, and getting a new car means a new radio from cruchfield.
    Jul 21, 2014
    Go with crutchfield for all my car audio needs.