Crutchfield Reviews

01/19/2017
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 8076 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2016 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Jan 18, 2017
    The staff is really knowledgeable and has great recommendations. It's great to talk to someone about the audio when I can't actually listen to the products. Crutchfield guides are very informative as well, and I often read them in order to figure out how to get the most out of their products.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Others I know have bought from Crutchfield so I know you are reputable. You were the only ones that had the items in stock I wanted (although higher in price) so that's why I purchased from you.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    i found what i was looking for and found enough spec. info to make a good choise
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Overall good experience. Thank's crutchfield !
  • Jan 18, 2017
    great company been using them for years
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Very happy with this company - it has a wide selection at competitive prices, plus all the accessories I need to install my replacement car stereo.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great Service & prices. Very competitive.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Wish you also carried Rega turntables.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I absolutely perusing your website. It's like a candy store for audiophiles!
    Norm is great
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Though perhaps there are too many items in the outlet section it would be nice to know what the issues are with scratch and dent or open box items. (e.g. Is there direct damage to the unit?, What pieces have been replaced with generics? , etc.) This would make it easier to determine whether one wants to spend on new item, or if the outlet item is worth spending on. I know I don't want to spend a few hundred dollars on an item that has a ripples speaker cover or a giant scratch across it, or an optical cable or remote that doesn't quite work with unit.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Love using Cruthfield. Removes the guesswork out of installation.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Crutchfield is my first choice for buying car stereos because they make it so easy to know I am getting the right stuff to install it and they are very good at helping via chat.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Crutchfield is my go-to for vehicle audio solutions.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Excellent service as always. I have not yet installed the product, so I cannot actually rate the speakers. That'll be a bit later on a followup.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Credit card was hacked same day as purchase
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Online help was great! On cannons site and their chat room it was difficult to get answers
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I always have a pleasant process with Crutchfield when researching, reviewing, and purchasing electronics.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Crutchfield has always been very helpful to me in making decisions on things that I'm interested in buying. Web site is very easy to navigate, large selection of products and checkout is quick and easy.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Great prices and selection of products, very fast delivery, excellent customer service.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Crutchfield is always the first place I look when in need of new audio equipment. The site is very user-friendly and helpful.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I wish you offered a military discount. I would buy more stuff if you did