Crutchfield Reviews

12/05/2016
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 6214 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2016 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

Great as always!
    Great customer service
  • Dec 5, 2016
    competitive prices, free shipping, no sales tax, delivery to my door. it's all good.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Love this company and the fact that they have the hardware that is needed to install this item in my car!!
    Need a comparison tool
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I enjoy your website....I always but my car receivers from Crutchfield due to all the installation gear is included. Makes for an easy install. keep up the good work!!!
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Good price without sale tax.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Great Place to order from, lots of items to choose from and great prices.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Great site and very informative.Easy check out.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    love the ease of use from the website and checkout!
  • Dec 5, 2016
    The sales person I spoke with was very helpful in recommending the product I was interested in. the sales person was very polite and courteous.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Abe helped to answer my technical questions.
    n/a
  • Nov 28, 2016
    VERY satisfied with the customer service I received. My old powered sub went out and I was looking to replace it with a new sub setup. I called the support line and a representative walked me through everything and gave me recommendations on what to purchase. Very appreciative of the help! I will definitely be recommending Crutchfield to friends and family!
    Dec 5, 2016
    I had called the customer support line before making any purchase. I was clueless as to what I was looking for, I just knew I needed a new subwoofer setup. Marshall walked me through possible subwoofer "packages", and recommend certain products within my price range. I purchased the amplifier through Crutchfield, because of the 3 year warranty, and the amp seemed to have great reviews, while still in my budget. I was trying to save as much money as possible, so I had shopped around to find the best price on the 10" Alpine BassLine sub that Marshall recommended, as well as a sub enclosure. I was able to save about $30 by getting them through Amazon. I have everything installed and tuned, and it sounds great! The Sound Ordnance m350-1 was easy to set up and really delivers power to the sub. I really appreciate the help that Marshall gave me. He deserves a bonus.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    been buying products since the seventies.long before the internet and have always been satisfied.
    Dec 5, 2016
    I have been doing business with crutchfield for nearly 40 years and I am always satisfied
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Always have loved Crutchfield.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    I Love the purchase and checkout process. Instructions for the installation of my car speakers are icing on the cake and pushed me over the top for this purchase. Not to mention all of the work has been done for me and recommendations regarding necessary tools and accessories are included during the purchase process. All I can say is Awesome!
  • Nov 21, 2016
    These guys are awesome!!! When I have a question they have the answer and have great customer service. I plan on doing my whole sound system through these guys.
    Awesome!!!