Crutchfield Reviews

10/22/2014
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 4097 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Oct 21, 2014
    I prefer shopping at Crutchfield for my electronic gifts because they answer any and all questions I have.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Never had a problem with this company of the years i have done business with.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Easy purchase at a great price.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Referred by mom son-in-law, age 30.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    excellent customer experience and live chat
  • Oct 21, 2014
    good place to shop and easy with fast free shipping, really enjoy the free shipping
  • Oct 21, 2014
    The products they sell have been throughly evaluated and all the features are clearly explained. It's can feel confident that I'm getting the product that best suits my needs.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Marshall was great.. He took me through and explain everything.. He's a asset to your company.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Rhonda helped with all questions I had a was a pleasure to speak with on the phone.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    An online purchase is a low cost transaction. I would have expected the products to have had some discount. The free shipping helped make the purchase more competitive.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Good outfit. I've purchased many products through the years. Always happy with the experience.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Aron was a big help!
    Oct 21, 2014
    The "go-to" store for all my audio needs! Support and Quality at the same location... I love it! Tony
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    RX-A840 was purchased after continued HDMI problems with my Onkyo Reciever. So far so good, unit performs as advertised.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    One of the best and most detailed websites for online purchases of this type (auto electronics) and has actual people to talk to about technical issues.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I purchased an after market radio for a Honda CRV. While it's difficult to provide specific parts and installation instructions for any particular car, the installation instructions and extra parts provided were not very useful. A bag of plastic parts and screws including a bezel was included. The only part needed was the bezel and three screws. The wiring harnesses were complete but the wiring diagram was incomplete. After connecting all the color coded wires I had two left over and had to call customer support to verify that they were not necessary. My recommendation is to always call their technical support guys if you have any doubts about the install; they know their products and problems, can talk you through any difficulties you may have. Once complete, the radio worked like a charm and has far better fidelity and operability than the original factory radio.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Crutchfield is the first website where I browse before I buy my car audio systems. Also it offers variety of selection for car audio systems.
    Oct 21, 2014
    Great customer service !! I have been shopping on Crutchfield since 2010 and I loveit !!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    My husband called and spoke to Morgan. He told me that Morgan was very helpful and he suggested that I placed the order with Crutchfield because customer service review that he read were for the most part excellent and he found his experience with Morgan to be positive. I am looking forward to receiving my product and see if there will be any difficulty (hopefully not) and if there are, how Crutchfield customer service rep responds.
    Oct 21, 2014
    My shopping experience at Crutchfield has been extremely pleasant. The price of the product was the best on the market (e.g., the lowest that I could find from my research). The item was delivered on time (within 3 days). I did have one problem with the availability of a product (Panasonic VW-BC20). It was discontinued. Too bad for me because the price of that product before it was unanvailable for purchase was also the lowest on the market. It was this unavailability of product that prompted me to contact Crutchfield and I spoke to a representative on the phone. The representative was kind, courteous and answered all my questions. He just couldn't make the product available for me to purchase. It's not within his superpowers. As customers, we want the lowest price, quality products, and kind/helpful sales representatives that are there to help you with the shopping experience should you need it. This is my experience with Crutchfield. Hence, I highly recommend Crutchfield to any potential customers. You won't be sorry. This was my FIRST shopping experience with Crutchfield and it will certainly not be the last.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great checkout experience
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Very helpful, respectful and knowledgeable!
    Very satisfied!