Crutchfield Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Crutchfield Reviews

04/23/2018
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 7764 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2017 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

Quick and easy.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I was looking for a stereo for my wife's car that I am fixing up for her, she doesn't know that I was going to do this so I figured I would buy everything I needed through Crutchfield. The experience was painless and I know I will receive everything correct to surprise her. Always great service and reliable products, wouldn't shop any where else for car stereo products.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I would buy it from Crutchfield because they supply you with what you need for your install! Plus sales and support is there for you if you have a problem or just need to ask a question. I compared prices from other online retailers and Crutchfield still beat their price. Even if would've been a little higher in price, Crutchfield still beats them with their service and support! I highly recommend them for car audio purchases!
  • Apr 23, 2018
    The Crutchfield site was easy to navigate, and very helpful for figuring out if the equipment I was interested in would fit in my car.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    Great, very helpful online rep. Ordered off of cart they created. Awesome!
  • Apr 23, 2018
    My son told me I should have gone to you first. He was right
  • Apr 11, 2018
    Great site. Was very educational to me about terms and anything else that I didn’t know. I will be returning in the future. Thanks
    Apr 23, 2018
    Awesome experience. In time delivery and the product blew my mind
  • Apr 23, 2018
    great site! A trusted source for information and products. My go to!
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I've shopped at Crutchfield several times. I like the ease of purchasing online as I live in a very rural area. Crutchfield service and selection has always been top notch.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I was looking for a replacement bookshelf speaker and I saw that ELAC B6 have great reviews. I have a hybrid tube amp that has 25 watts max power. I thought I'd ask before I buy if ELAC will work. Crutchfield page showed up and they actually sell the product. Saw the chat box and had contact with Eric. He gave some advice and end up purchasing the Polk Audio RTI-A1. Same price as ELAC B6. Let's see how they sound once they come in.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I enjoy how easy using the site is. After entering your vehicles information it is seamless in finding the rights parts for whatever project you need. The prices are very competitive and the options are plenty.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    Look up what you want, buy it, in a few days you have it. Simple. I like simple.
  • Apr 23, 2018
    Crutchfield Tech Support is great, Easy to talk with, they can provide support via telephone while you install your items. On line purchases are easy.
  • Apr 17, 2018
    Apr 23, 2018
    Very easy to purchase from.. in stock and shipped same day, I’ve been buying from Crutchfield both home and audio for years and hope to continue
  • Apr 14, 2018
    I am purchasing speaker grills for a better price than I found on Amazon. The ordering process was very simple and quick.
    Apr 23, 2018
    Smooth transaction and timely delivery
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I spoke with Daisy today. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. It was a pleasure!
    Good Service!
  • Apr 23, 2018
    Highly recommend crutchfield to a beginner. But even experienced users benifit. Crutchfield is very good a guiding people to what they need
  • Apr 23, 2018
    great prices and excellent shipping times
  • Apr 23, 2018
    I've been checking out CD players for a couple of months now, since my 30 year old Pioneer started skipping, and have concentrated on reviews for players whose manufacturers I trust. Then, since it's very difficult to find these items in stock locally, I began to check out the net. I should note that back before the "net" was accessible, I had dealt with Crurchfield several times concerning my automobile stereo needs. So when Bing led me back to you guys, I felt a little more at home than some of the other sites. Long story to short, after further scanning equipment and reviews, I was able to select the component that I think will do the best job for me.