Crutchfield Reviews

02/12/2016
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 8141 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2015 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Feb 11, 2016
    ive have always shopped with crutchfied and i enjoy the great items and very fast shipping.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I've always been impressed with the Crutchfield team, no exceptions.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Every car stereo I've ever purchased has been from Crutchfield. Their service is outstanding.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Good reputation. Had a low price on what I was looking for. Free shipping was nice.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Fantastic company. First and only place I go to for electronics gear. Between the product advice, tech support and shipping and return policies, you cant go wrong.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    We've used crutch field all the way back to the turn of the century. Started with Alpine head unit purchase in '02. Put a used Alpine CDE-121 out of a big turbo jetta into a Gti I drive every day. I forgot how much the Alpine can bring a VW stereo to life. Decided to check out Alpine's new stereos for an early turbo Beetle we have. I am absolutely amazed that you guys threw in the wiring, tools, and face plate piece in with the perfectly priced head unit I decided on. You guys still rock. Thanks!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I had a very good experience and there was a ton of options
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I like how clear the site is in telling you the compatibility of the parts with your vehicle.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    My boy friend told me about this web site and i thought i would give it a try
  • Feb 11, 2016
    our cd player broke with 6 disks inside. Never thought finding a new one was going to be hard. Thanks to Crutchfield it turned out to be so easy!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Emailed questions for help with purchase and had a reply in a timely manner. Without the advice I would not have made my purchase. Very friendly and willing to make sure I was happy
  • Feb 11, 2016
    excellent costumer service , dependable and very knowledgeable people
    Great Value, Easy to find what I needed. No BS....Yet. Thank You
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Fantastic service. Rhonda was very helpful.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    great web site. nancy my advisor was fantastic !!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Long time customer - not the cheapest, but reliable and good customer service. Will be there tomorrow when I have a problem.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Crutchfield was such an easy to use site. Everything I need was right there! Well defiantly be coming back to order!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I purchased items from them before. They are very helpful with product selection and order info.The tech crew is great.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I have purchased from crutchfield before. they are great to deal with in all aspects of putting together a total listening and viewing package. Will be buying from them again. I spoke to a tech person before purchasing to get some input before making the purchase. all in all these people are great.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    i like the large selection and easy to use website
    Feb 11, 2016