Crutchfield Reviews

05/23/2015
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4492 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• May 22, 2015
    Crutchfield is an outstanding company I have bought from them for the last 15 years
  • May 22, 2015
    You guys have excellent stock and products, but your prices not always are the better.
  • May 22, 2015
    I am really happy about getting it for such a great price.
  • May 22, 2015
    Better products, great service, competitive pricing.
    Best resource ever.
  • May 22, 2015
    Crutchfield always has awesome products and support. Thanks!!!
  • May 22, 2015
    I was recommended by one of my buddies at work and you guys did not dissapoint. the customer service was phenomenal and the site was very easy to navigate everything about this experience was great. If I ever need anything that you sell I will return and also will recommend you guys to many people
  • May 22, 2015
    Overall great experience with this merchant. This my second purchase.
  • May 18, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    The product was delivered on time & on budget.
  • May 17, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    After days of comparing speakers on a host of vendor sites, I remembered Crutchfield. Their staff has already done the work and their offering was -- as always -- first rate. They charge no more than the in-your-face vendors and the added value is worth the trip. I'll remember this in future.
  • May 16, 2015
    Great support , very knowledgeable support
    May 22, 2015
    The only reason I didn't give all great responses is due to the mounting kit I received and the written instructions were not sufficient at all. I have purchased several radios with kits and they go great , but this one took three times longer to install. I am a Master Gold ASE body man and have been for 30 yra so I know what I am doing. The radio is awesome . Overall I have been very happy with crutchfield and will continue to recommend you to others .thank you for the opportunity to respond.
  • May 14, 2015
    The Crutchfield website was a pleasure to use for my purchase of two stereos to install in my mother's car and sister's truck. It was so easy to navigate and determine the correct units for both applications.
  • May 14, 2015
    Chated with an advisor named Abe! Was a great experience!!! Thank you! Will be back!
    Great experience
  • May 13, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Everything went well with the order, except that the wrong wiring harness was sent for my '03 Toyota Tundra. The harness was free from Crutchfield, but I had to purchase a new one to complete the installation.
  • May 12, 2015
    Excellent customer service. Best in the industry.
    May 22, 2015
    Suggest better rechecks on orders. This is the third order I've placed in recent years that had an item missing from the order. Excellent customer service and issues were always resolved quickly.
  • May 5, 2015
    Thanks for amazing product advice and support throughout my shopping process!
    May 22, 2015
    This is the best customer service experience I've had from any company, ever. I appreciate that I can ask tough and detailed questions and the representatives are able to work through issues with me before I commit to making a large purchase. It is obvious that Crutchfield wants to serve customers with integrity and respect, instead of many other companies that try to push marketing and sales.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Been getting the catalog off and on since the 1980s. Now I wish I had purchased from them sooner. I really appreciate the full specifications on the website of the car audio component I purchased. I associate the Crutchfield name with reliability and expertise, and I was not disappointed. I've had the unit for a month now and am delighted. A longstanding company which provides such excellent technical support and warranty will not sell you junk which it must then spend resources to support.