Crutchfield Reviews

12/09/2016
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 6412 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2016 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Dec 8, 2016
    Almost tooooooo many choices!
    Great costumer service
  • Dec 8, 2016
    crutchfield is the easiest online ordering that I do, checkout is the best procedure ive used all year
  • Dec 8, 2016
    best shopping experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Outstanding selection, information, prices and service.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Very quick intelligent responses. It's always a pleasure to work with Crutchfield.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I have enjoyed the ease and selection of products stocked by Crutchfield. The last time I purchased audio equipment the installation and listener satisfaction were both above par. Since this continues to be my experience, I return every time I have car/truck audio needs.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I purchased an HD Radio from Crutchfield quite a few years ago and loved the installation data and accessories that came with it. Then later replaced that radio with a NAV receiver bought somewhere else and regretted the lack of install accessories so I'm back to Crutchfield for this purchase.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Rusty was very helpful and would recommend him to anyone who would call.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Needed help with discount pricing and Chuck was awesome.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I like Crutchfield's service. It's rare.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I've been a patron for at least 25 years. I only consider Crutchfield for car audio.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    It is very easy to find what you're lookin for!
  • Dec 8, 2016
    My online consultant was Hunter who did a great job.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    I like doing my due diligence before I buy and Cruthfield is always my first stop
    Dec 8, 2016
    its always nice to deal and buy from Cruthfeilkd
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Allen helped me over the phone, he was very friendly and knowledgeable!
    Dec 8, 2016
    I shop at Crutchfield for the vehicle fitment, the web site shows needed and available accessories when the item I want is selected, and wiring diagrams/instructions supplied with the order! wow!
  • Nov 27, 2016
    i've been a crutchfeld customer since 1997. customer service has been A+. have been ordering from car audio to home entertainment throughout the years. will be ordering from them for years to come.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 8, 2016
    I put in the wrong address on my order. Crutchfield's support staff helped me track the order down (it was delivered to a neighbor). They were courteous and understanding throughout the process. A great first experience with Crutchfield!
  • Nov 24, 2016
    great site! have made purchases in the past via catalog and have always been pleased with crutchfield.