Crutchfield Reviews

08/29/2015
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4383 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Aug 12, 2015
    Talked with several people from Crutchfield and they were all VERY helpful in helping me make my purchase. They could not have been more helpful.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Attempted other purchases prior to tonights sucessful one. Between myself and CF Tech Support, five unsuccessful attempts were made to purchase. All denied....no reason, the funds on my card were more than there. I contacted my bank- fraud services- insisted fault was on the side of CF. Next contacted CF customer service. Lost patience wih CF, found my item on Amazon Prime nearly $100 cheaper. Had it the next day with no issue. So CF lost a purchase because Customer Service was unwilling to find a solution. Not going to lie, fully intended to exploit your free tech support to gather part numbers I would later purchase off Amazon for much LESS money....except the CS person who assisted me was amazing and I decided you need to know my initial dissatisfaction and eventual decilsion to give you my business this evening.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Love the service here, and if I run into problems help is a call away.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    My description matched yours perfectly we both were lucky. Finding the item was very quick. The only thing that was missing was dimensions of the components. If the part numbers compliment my battery then everything should be perfect Thank you
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I've been ordering from crutchfield since 1995, love them.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I've been shopping at Crutchfield for many years and I have always enjoyed the selection.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great experience! Very easy, I felt confident with my decision - Thanks Marshall
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Your reps are very helpful and quick.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Marshall rocks! Give him a raise!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great stuff thank you for free shipping :)
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Ryan help me with excellent advice on the jbl
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great selection and amazing consultants
  • Aug 12, 2015
    It seems that the products crutchfield handles is always on the"best"list. You cannot go wrong with the quality. Many other sellers have old models that the do not notify you on. You do not have to worry about crutchfield. The company is quality personified.
    Great place to shop
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Need more detail for 2015 crv, u guys recommend me a bad one, I need to install a amp now
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I was searching for a Flac compatible deck specifically. Would be cool to see that as an option in the filters menu. Probably something that isn't too commonly searched for though. However it was easy enough to find under the details section.
    Great customer service
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I didn't have to talk to anyone because their webpage was designed very well. It allowed me to compare different receivers and pick the one that had the items I wanted. The reviews on products helped alot. Well done Crutchfield.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The only thing I could suggest to make the website better would be to add a filter to only show new items and filter out refurbished items.
    Aug 12, 2015
    Great prices, Fast shipping. Only complaint is the display is difficult to see in bright daylight