Crutchfield Reviews

12/06/2016
Crutchfield Ratings and User Reviews. Crutchfield is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 6214 reviews.
Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers... Show More Crutchfield is one of the nation's leading Internet and catalog retailers of consumer electronics. Since its founding in 1974, Crutchfield has been a respected authority on car and home entertainment products. The people who staff Crutchfield's call centers are noted for their high integrity, product knowledge, and technical expertise. To aid shoppers, the site offers enhanced product information, unique shopping tools, multi-angle photos, product comparison charts, a detailed list of exactly what's included in the manufacturer's box, and much more. All products on the website are offered with a money-back guarantee and all orders come with free tech support.
Circle of Excellence - Crutchfield

2016 Platinum

Crutchfield Rating

More About Crutchfield

Recent Reviews for Crutchfield

• Nov 29, 2016
    Without Crutchfield instructions and phone support, I would not have ordered.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Ever time I need something you guys always have what I need or you have the information that I need to get the job done. I have looked up tuning my amplifiers and tuning my head unit tutorial and everything from your site. You also give me a good idea of where I need to start looking for shopping for speakers and head units for my car. You have the best set up as far as finding what I need and letting me know what is compatible with my vehicle. You also include free installation gear which is awesome. I am glad to be a customer of Crutchfield!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    been years since buying from them. They were a good company in the late 80s. So I will see.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Numerous choices, complete information, ability to compare online, help available if needed, fast, secure complete checkout. I have never had to deal with customer support regarding a complaint because I have never had one!!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Have purchased for years and have always been very satisfied Thank You
    good company, good site
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Love the site. Provides great advice about knowing exactly what you need and what you should get for your pricepoint. I always highly highly highly recommend this site to anyone who is ever in the market for AV equipment.
    i really love this site
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I have been a customer of yours since 1976 and have completed over three dozen installations for myself and friends. You are the best and I have always been pleased, not only with your well-screened products, but the personal relationships, your knowledgeable help in both selection and installation, and knowing that you are always there with quality and great service, regardless of the huge changes in your field!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    nice line of products and good commercial plataform
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Very good site and products.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I'd ordered a stereo from Crutchfield over 15 years ago, don't buy new ones very often, but I remember the service being top-rate, and the mounting kit and harness was free, so I used them again.
    Nov 29, 2016
    I ordered from you before, about 15 years ago--Looks like you still run a tight ship! No complaints, totally satisfied! Thanks for including the wiring harness and mounting kit, the fact I can get the whole package of everything I need is a great incentive to use Crutchfield as my car stereo supplier.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Crutchfield will always be my #1 source for self-install car electronics. Their custom install sheets are second to none and their customer service can answer any question I have in minutes. Crutchfield is the best online retailer in the electronics market, hands down. I don't have to buy car electronics too often, but they always come from Crutchfield when I do.
    Nov 29, 2016
    There is not another company out there like Crutchfield. they have the best customer support of any company, including Amazon, which I would rank very highly as well. This is why I have come back to crutchfield time and time again. I hope they never shut their doors.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I have always been satisfied with Crutchfield
    Nov 29, 2016
    The packaging from Sanus needs to be improved. One of my items was damaged. Crutchfield support was very helpful in getting a replacement for the damaged item. Overall the item is what I need and was expecting. The manufacturer needs to step up their game on packaging.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    information on product was good. ordering was simple. hopefully the product is worth the money. hopefully installation is easy.
    Nov 29, 2016
    I was impressed with ease of purchase, product comparisons and the information that was provided regarding the product I purchased. Thank you.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I am happy to discover Crutchfield, I am sure I will be back before to long for other goodies for other vechicles.
    Nov 29, 2016
    Thank you all for probably the BEST online purchase experience I have encountered in quite some time..you have a very happy customer, your instructions, answering question I had made my self install a breeze!!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Typically prices are not competitive with other online retailers. Otherwise Crutchfield's service is absolutely amazing though not worth the 20-40% premium.
    Nov 29, 2016
    The products were awesome but the prices were too high.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Crutchfield makes it really easy to choose electronic components and offering lifetime tech support makes it a no brainer. Their website is a breeze and they also offer installation instructions. What more can you ask for?
    Nov 29, 2016
    From start to finish, there is no better site to do business with than Critchfield. When selecting/shopping for products, they've made it so easy it's ridiculous. After I made my purchase I got an confirmation email that included a video thanking me for my order for crying out loud. You don't get that anywhere else. I bought some door speakers for my Tahoe and not only did they come with the adapters that fit in the doors perfectly but they also came with the wiring adapters as well. So I didn't have to worry about cutting and splicing wires. Just plug and go. Crutchfield really has their stuff together. With them offering lifetime technical assistance, there's no reason to buy from anywhere else. I've already used them again since this purchase and I've already recommended them to other people. Keep up the great work! You've made a customer for life!